The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC Vivec Campaign Sept 19th 2017

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
I was so hoping for a fresh start to this campaign and a decrease in the zerging. But apparently DC can do nothing but. AD players you are needed on this campaign. We can not continue to let this happen.
These were taken today at 3pm est time. Can we please get some AD guilds on vivec.

Screenshot_20170919_151433.png
Screenshot_20170919_151443.png[url][/url]
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IcpENvA.jpg

PC NA Vivec 11 PM ACT last night

Pushing to gates when the other factions are offline makes the other factions want to push you back to gates when they log back on
    Edited by arkansas_ESO on September 19, 2017 8:00PM

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well earlier this afternoon (EDT) there was no real elf presence that I saw. You had Mojican and his band, but they are a nonissue because they will take a single resource and then sit there. And the EP seemed as disorganized as DC was. DC managed to take Chalman in a pitifully slow assault that would have been easily wiped. Plus, the campaign has only just reset.

But, I'd be a fool not to think that you and I will be seeing each other again Ta'Ran. I remember late last cycle when DC had sieged a keep (I forget which one) owned by EP and then you and 18 of your pointy ear foot soldiers ran a violent urine yellow train up and down the walls of the keep in the hopes of snatching the keep take from DC. You sneaky naughty little elf...
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IcpENvA.jpg

Pushing to gates when the other factions are offline makes the other factions want to push you back to gates when they log back on

new campaign started around 9am est time come on lets stop the zerging.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well earlier this afternoon (EDT) there was no real elf presence that I saw. You had Mojican and his band, but they are a nonissue because they will take a single resource and then sit there. And the EP seemed as disorganized as DC was. DC managed to take Chalman in a pitifully slow assault that would have been easily wiped. Plus, the campaign has only just reset.

But, I'd be a fool not to think that you and I will be seeing each other again Ta'Ran. I remember late last cycle when DC had sieged a keep (I forget which one) owned by EP and then you and 18 of your pointy ear foot soldiers ran a violent urine yellow train up and down the walls of the keep in the hopes of snatching the keep take from DC. You sneaky naughty little elf...

OMG I remember that fight. We were on Dragon Patrol. Not very effective though but we were definitely chasing dragons. Didn't expect to get it but we weren't going to let EP have it either.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, AD's day is coming:
    PTS wrote:
    Acid Spray (Arrow Spray morph): Increased the damage over time of this morph by approximately 65%.

Soon EP's legion of DKs will be reduced to gas bubbling in pools of acid and AD will win the historic Three Banners Bridge War.

o1UKivF.png
    AD's elite forces patiently await this day...

Edited by zyk on September 19, 2017 10:43PM
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it a week, AD will be 1K behind in points, crying about team purple and screaming "All you do is zerg"

Welcome to Septembers version of the AD broken record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdTTqDGPEeg
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    IcpENvA.jpg

This is what I play against every night, if it isn't AD, it's DC.

Oooooh but AD get pushed so hard at Prime Time....hate this argument, the game is live 24/7, and you reap what your faction sows the hours you're not there.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fought some, lost some. Got way to full at the buffet and went to go take a nap.

Also the griffs really take a while to get out of Sej. But when they do.....

Well you'll just have to wait for the straight to video release of Telel zergawolf vs small man EPasaurus 5: The Nomming 3: Do you remember love.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Welp.

9:47pm Central time and no faction is locked.

Last week the triple lock was lasting until at least midnight.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ta'ran, this is getting silly. AD do not need other guilds you need to just work better with what you have. Spread out take things. You already have a large faction presence you just actually need to use it rather than complain about how unfair the map is. If you have keeps to take back when you get online rejoice, you are gonna get some juicy offensive ticks and some instant action.

As you can see from the 2nd post in this topic AD did the same thing to all other factions, you can't complain when it occurs vs you.
    Also from your screenshot AD are defending drake i.e pushing the other low pop faction. This isn't smart.

I suggest instead of continuing this trend of saying your outnumbered every day on the forums might not be a good way to go for this campaign. Focus the fight in cyro, improve as a faction and you will see how many guilds you actually have compared to the rest (about twice as many).
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ta'ran, this is getting silly. AD do not need other guilds you need to just work better with what you have. Spread out take things. You already have a large faction presence you just actually need to use it rather than complain about how unfair the map is. If you have keeps to take back when you get online rejoice, you are gonna get some juicy offensive ticks and some instant action.

As you can see from the 2nd post in this topic AD did the same thing to all other factions, you can't complain when it occurs vs you.
    Also from your screenshot AD are defending drake i.e pushing the other low pop faction. This isn't smart.

I suggest instead of continuing this trend of saying your outnumbered every day on the forums might not be a good way to go for this campaign. Focus the fight in cyro, improve as a faction and you will see how many guilds you actually have compared to the rest (about twice as many).

Maybe you are right. Maybe the time slot that I am in early is low pop. The issue is stacking up zergs which I try not to do and I am constantly making improvements, but even Dracarys dies to the blob of 50. I want good fights yes but I think we all want fights that are not based simply on attrition and zerging. DC they will bring 3 to 1 to every fight. They will respawn and run right back to the fight yelling in their zone chat to send more. Last night they even called for a faction stack to retake nikel sending 60 DC to break the walls. Of course EP see's the fight and another 20 EP show up. Im not against good fights but where in the f^^) is the strategy in this?
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that i have actually had my coffee let's take a look at this more clearly. How is this thread any worse or better than the 68 other threads over the past year that scream for EP needs you to DC wants you. In fact I purposely avoided using any words in the title that resembled come to vivec AD we need you. I guess it's ok for others to post such things but not AD. One might think that you would like AD to remain the smaller organized faction during your time slot so you can ignore DC and farm AP off the AD faction.

The second post was from a time slot that I am asleep during. It also was taken before the campaign restart. Again when the new campaign began the old one is over. For me it looks like someone is just trying to justify why they want to complain by using the past to support the present.

You know as well as I do that the only reason Drake was yellow was because the small groups of AD can not fight the stacked raids that DC has on during that time slot. You and I both know it's easier to avoid the blob and go some where on the map where fights can at least be similar in number. You should also point out that DC had Chalman and yet nothing was happening there, instead the fight was between EP and AD at Drake, the furthest EP and AD could go to get away from the DC blob. I do agree with you. Pushing EP at this point is not the way to go at all. I pointed that out in zone chat that AD should be holding home keeps and focusing on DC. But by the time that actually happened EP pushed south to alessia while DC pushed south to ROE just like they always do between 4 and 5 est time; i can set my clock by this blobs habits. So AD needs more numbers to fight during that time slot if they want to hold a competitive stake in this campaign or work twice as hard during Estern prime time to recover a competitive edge for the campaign.

As far as guilds go that AD has; I would love to see that thread updated. But, from what i have been able to gather. AD has very little guild presence between 6pm Eastern to 10pm Eastern. In fact DK and TD if they are running are the only guilds active during that time slot. DD, which comes on around 11PM Eastern and runs til 1 or 2 AM is the only other group I am certain of. Fantasia runs 1 night a week and I hope it's still Wednesday nights because that's the 1 night I don't lead raids. Ruin runs probably 12 members and AD guild runs about the same various nights and times. COH runs 3pm to 6pm, but only about 5 members and Telel, bless his fury butt, does his best to wrangle the faction to fight the constant DC blob that runs the map during that time period. So while you want to say AD has more guilds per capita than any other faction, you might be right. But where are they and how many players do they bring to the fight when they actually fight? Saying "get gud" is absolutely the worst thing to say to any group fighting 50 balled up blob monsters who's only strategy is to fight next to a keep and zerg till the camp timers stop them. Just to prove my point. DC will fight in the center of the map retaking or defending Roe, Ash, Alswell and Chalman all night long and will only hit Brindle and Nickel or bleakers and Dragonclaw when they can PVDoor it. EP does the same thing. They will PVDoor Alessia when AD focuses on DC or better yet they run to BM and BB and PVDoor those keeps. Yes I have done that as well to DC and EP, but only to get the fights out of the south so AD can get back into the middle ring fights. So before you start saying, "AD get gud" how about you start saying to EP and DC, who only fight when and where attrition is in their favor "get gud scrubs".

Now just between you and me (DK and Dracarys) you know i have more respect for you than i have for any other opposing group. You guys are the best hands down no exceptions. But if you can't see the numbers and the "heat" on the map then maybe you need to focus a little more on what really is happening overall; not to say i have a clue about it either but i feel like i can gauge the pulse of the map and AD pretty well.
    Edited by Anazasi on September 20, 2017 12:40PM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »

Now that i have actually had my coffee let's take a look at this more clearly. How is this thread any worse or better than the 68 other threads over the past year that scream for EP needs you to DC wants you....

It wasn't ... it was just as useless than the 68 that came before it.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that i have actually had my coffee let's take a look at this more clearly. How is this thread any worse or better than the 68 other threads over the past year that scream for EP needs you to DC wants you....

Not true. These threads give Telel more attention and let them humbly prod those who are somehow worse than they are.

This, by the measures of humble khajiit SCIENCE! makes it infinitely more useful. Provided one is not an elf about such things of course.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭
    My player counter hit 43 AD standing on my corpse during one of the fights at ash last night. Really don't want to hear any more AD complaining about faction stacking.

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know the old saying. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease". Joy i'm waiting for the grease baby!
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    barshemm wrote: »
    My player counter hit 43 AD standing on my corpse during one of the fights at ash last night. Really don't want to hear any more AD complaining about faction stacking.

thats funny at 4pm i counted 46 DC standing on my corps at ROE with the majority of them having tiny ***; which i can attest to as they all seem to think T-bagging is the in thing now. I guess it's all relative to the time you log in and play. But honestly It felt really good to out stack DC 5 hours later (around 9pm Eastern not to confuse this statement with any other events at Ash after I logged out at 10) considering they have won last few campaigns and apparently have no issue with continuing that tradition of quantity over quality.

Perhaps I should try and be less abrasive with my posts or more precise about what I am talking about. AD has always had the ability to stack raids however we shun from it because of guild rivalry or small scale fighting desires or just the lag it creates across the map. I try to stay away from it looking for better locations to fight or separate the balls. But after 30 days of hearing my teammates tell me if DC and EP want to stack, so be it, let's stack up as well. If this is the zerg v zerg season, ok by me let's kill vivec since EP and DC want to play that way. AD has organizational and population imbalance issues during certain periods of each day. All factions have this. What we want is to look at the periods where the imbalance exists and push the numbers up during that time so 1 faction doesn't dominate the score. Since 3-6 eastern is the time periods that I'm online I see this and have attempted to draw some attention to it. For any player to simply dismiss the imbalance during those periods is simply saying we want PVdoor over competitive play. There are several ways to create a competitive campaign but the most significant way it to keep the scores reasonably balanced, thus making each faction work harder over the entire campaign instead of the first 2 weeks.

Go ahead tell me i'm unhinged or don't know what i'm talking about.
    Edited by Anazasi on September 20, 2017 3:25PM
  • barshemm
    barshemm
    ✭✭✭✭

thats funny at 4pm i counted 46 DC standing on my corps at ROE with the majority of them having tiny ***; which i can attest to as they all seem to think T-bagging is the in thing now. I guess it's all relative to the time you log in and play. But honestly It felt really good to out stack DC 5 hours later (around 9pm Eastern not to confuse this statement with any other events at Ash after I logged out at 10) considering they have won last few campaigns and apparently have no issue with continuing that tradition of quantity over quality.

All 3 factions stack. We all call out to zone to defend our keeps. That's what pugs are for. Heck, AD at that time was even doing what DC gets stuck doing, you were stacked in Ash while Brindle was blue and Alessia was red.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All 3 factions stack. We all call out to zone to defend our keeps. That's what pugs are for. Heck, AD at that time was even doing what DC gets stuck doing, you were stacked in Ash while Brindle was blue and Alessia was red.

Oh that time DK went to Alessia flipped it than went to brindle flipped it and still made it back to ASH died once but still got inside to defend it.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this thread should be locked because it got /threaded at the second post.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know the old saying. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease". Joy i'm waiting for the grease baby!

I'd say ZoS ran out of quality PvP themed grease right around the 1.4 patch.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so hard for me to log in anymore . I made the mistake of playing another game with no loading screens and every time I log in Cyrodiil a quarter of my time is loading . I hope CWC performance improvements are real so this goes away some . I want to participate it's just grouping up makes this so bad for me .
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's so hard for me to log in anymore . I made the mistake of playing another game with no loading screens and every time I log in Cyrodiil a quarter of my time is loading . I hope CWC performance improvements are real so this goes away some . I want to participate it's just grouping up makes this so bad for me .

It's both stunning that ZOS hasn't bothered to fix this bug for YEARS and that some of us are so numb to it. I say bothered because it certainly can be fixed, ZOS simply hasn't prioritized doing so. It speaks very strongly to how little respect they show to their customers.

I felt AvA PVP was thriving after we came out of the sewers in 2.1. Though there have been different loading screen bugs, the group loading screen was introduced during 2.2 with the terrain LOD and FPS drop bugs, causing a lot of players to quit.

Despite its issues, Cyrodiil has some amazing qualities and should be waaaaay more popular than it is. It is so sad its potential is being wasted by an apathetic ZOS.

Edited by zyk on September 20, 2017 8:04PM
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

It's both stunning that ZOS hasn't bothered to fix this bug for YEARS and that some of us are so numb to it. I say bothered because it certainly can be fixed, ZOS simply hasn't prioritized doing so. It speaks very strongly to how little respect they show to their customers.

I felt AvA PVP was thriving after we came out of the sewers in 2.1. Though there have been different loading screen bugs, the group loading screen was introduced during 2.2 with the terrain LOD and FPS drop bugs, causing a lot of players to quit.

Despite its issues, Cyrodiil has some amazing qualities and should be waaaaay more popular than it is. It is so sad its potential is being wasted by an apathetic ZOS.

Why would they fix the load screens if people continue to play anyway? Thats like ordering coffee asking for sugar, they dont give it to you but you show up every day for a year and still get coffee with no sugar. Why would they start giving you sugar?

More importantly, and this is the conclusion I came too, is that they cant fix it. Because my logic affords the reasonable rebuttal

"if they could fix it why wouldnt they?"

Like the coffee, I mean if they had sugar why wouldnt they give it to you?

So as players we have to accept the fact they cant fix it, if you keep playing expecting them too then thats more an indication of your poorly managed expectations at this point.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malic wrote: »
    Why would they fix the load screens if people continue to play anyway? Thats like ordering coffee asking for sugar, they dont give it to you but you show up every day for a year and still get coffee with no sugar. Why would they start giving you sugar?

Uhm, there's one competitive campaign left and it doesn't always get a 3-way poplock prime time. A minority continue to play it.
    More importantly, and this is the conclusion I came too, is that they cant fix it. Because my logic affords the reasonable rebuttal

Of course it can be fixed. This is software engineering, not magic. There's no reason it can't be fixed. Only ZOS can say why it's not being fixed, but my guess is that AvA has been very low priority, so they've chosen not to allocate the resources necessary to fix it.

Edited by zyk on September 20, 2017 8:46PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »

Like the coffee, I mean if they had sugar why wouldnt they give it to you?

So as players we have to accept the fact they cant fix it, if you keep playing expecting them too then thats more an indication of your poorly managed expectations at this point.

A quick view of campaign population shows there is not a lot of people buying their coffee anymore .
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who wants to be on the faction that gets zerged? I would much rather be on the side getting it's head kicked in than on the zerging side.

My experience from Oceanic was that for over a month (I am 16hrs ahead of EST time) EP was zerging on DC hard. Then DC took over and returned that favour for 2 weeks. AD almost always was dead at this time and needed the most help. So off to AD I/we went. Obviously, everyone is coming from a different experience due to time zones and so sometimes I feel people are arguing at cross purposes.
    Edited by KamoChameleon on September 21, 2017 6:36AM
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who wants to be on the faction that gets zerged? I would much rather be on the side getting it's head kicked in than on the zerging side.

I actually prefer this as well. I have toons on all factions, but I mostly play AD because it's more fun the fights seem to be better. Tougher opponents, outnumbered in terms of organized players, etc.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My experience from Oceanic was that for over a month (I am 16hrs ahead of EST time) EP was zerging on DC hard. Then DC took over and returned that favour for 2 weeks. AD almost always was dead at this time and needed the most help. So off to AD I/we went. Obviously, everyone is coming from a different experience due to time zones and so sometimes I feel people are arguing at cross purposes.

I think there are a fair number of people out there that prefer to be on the disadvantaged side. I know many people who multi-faction do so specifically to go to the side that's getting pushed back to their gates (contrary to what is casually assumed on these forums).

More than that, I love defending Keeps. I love pouring oils on people's heads. I can't do that if my faction is taking enemy tri-home keeps.
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL come on guys stop zerging, you should all be like Ta'ran, that old man never zergs. He's the most powerful 1vXer I know!