The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Will Undaunted Rank 10 be automatically retrofitted from the already earned dungeon achievements?

terry2040
terry2040
✭✭✭
Undaunted
This skill line now goes up to Rank 10. Unlocking Rank 10 of the skill line grants you the Title "Undaunted". This resolves an issue where some players could increase their Undaunted Skill Line rank beyond the intended maximum.

Per title. Especially if we are currently sitting at Rank 9, and got almost all dungeon related achievements. If so, how can we advance this skill line further? Would rather not to run daily delves if all possible. :(
Edited by terry2040 on September 19, 2017 5:27AM

Best Answers

• feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't say for sure, but since dungeon achievements are also already counted towards the undaunted skill line when you haven't unlocked it yet (similar for mages and fighters guild skill lines), I guess that the achievements you already have, count as well towards rank 10.
    Answer ✓
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    terry2040 wrote: »
    Undaunted
    This skill line now goes up to Rank 10. Unlocking Rank 10 of the skill line grants you the Title "Undaunted". This resolves an issue where some players could increase their Undaunted Skill Line rank beyond the intended maximum.

Per title. Especially if we are currently sitting at Rank 9, and got almost all dungeon related achievements. If so, how can we advance this skill line further? Would rather not to run daily delves if all possible. :(

if u are vet player u must remember 1.6 launch
    everyone who was vr14 on that day reached vr15 by killing 1 random mob. + they earn 1 next lvl from vr15 to 16
    here will be the same
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
    Answer ✓
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moreover - they really should add public dungeon achievements to the means of leveling undaunted. at the moment if you don't have a set group running achievement vet runs, daily pledges are the only way and that way can take far too long.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    terry2040 wrote: »
    Undaunted

Isn't there a 5xp payout per pledge also? But, yeah, not looking forward to grinding up to 10 on dailies.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would hope they're going to have it count achievements and level you accordingly. They've done this before though right, with the alliance war skill line when that changed?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I would hope they're going to have it count achievements and level you accordingly. They've done this before though right, with the alliance war skill line when that changed?

Yeah, except they did not do that the last time Undaunted changed.
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can group the daily and share quest. Finding a group Is the hard part.
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna go on a limb and say they won't do that, didn't do it last time they added more undaunted levels.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    moreover - they really should add public dungeon achievements to the means of leveling undaunted. at the moment if you don't have a set group running achievement vet runs, daily pledges are the only way and that way can take far too long.

There's the undaunted daily.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't even care about the retro, as it won't be hard to achieve.

What I'd like to know is "Where is our Undaunted Ultimate" as a result of Rank 10?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My question is what is the point if they're not adding another skill, passive, or ultimate?

• IAVITNI
    IAVITNI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't even care about the retro, as it won't be hard to achieve.

What I'd like to know is "Where is our Undaunted Ultimate" as a result of Rank 10?

Oooh, like an ultimate that restores resource to yourself and grants up to 6 allies 50 ultimate?