Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on the best option for my mag dk?

Cameron991
Cameron991
✭✭✭✭
Ok so I have been really thinking I only have the resources to craft one set and find the rest so I need help from all those very successful mag dk out there in pvp I want tanky, good sustain and of course damage help a friend out thank you all feel free to post videos of you running you set with all the details and such
Edited by Cameron991 on September 18, 2017 11:05PM

Stuck on the best option for my mag dk? 14 votes

Shacklebreaker + alteration mastery
14%
Akinoslaissezfaire 2 votes
Seducer + sun
0%
Shacklebreaker + sun
42%
JaavaaHutch679Galenus_of_PergamonMihaelWaltherCarrawayak_pvp 6 votes
Seducer + alteration mastery
7%
Adenoma 1 vote
Other(explain)
35%
NemeliomAverageJo3Gam3rAeremFakeFoxgabormezo 5 votes
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    By the way it would help to explain why
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was also thinking impregnable
    Edited by Cameron991 on September 19, 2017 4:14AM
  • gabormezo
    gabormezo
    ✭✭✭
    Other(explain)
    Impreg light strudy with Sun an Skoria. S&b front, fire staff back, tanky enough with fair dmg. Very easy to get and works well in cp an non cp.
    Edited by gabormezo on September 19, 2017 6:54AM
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabormezo wrote: »
    Impreg light strudy with Sun an Skoria. S&b front, fire staff back, tanky enough with fair dmg. Very easy to get and works well in cp an non cp.

Can I use this to tank in vet dungeons as well? I am definitely more pvp but still. Also do you have any heavy on it?
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other(explain)
    Sun + BSW + Blood spawn

https://youtu.be/RbWjgTBGB8Y
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shacklebreaker + sun
    The one i voted is better for open world. However Sun+BSW+VS can cause havoc to those peeps thought you were a tanky dk.

(Ya i meant 15k crit ferocious leap)
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other(explain)
    Knightslayer + Shacklebreaker + Slimecraw in light armour with destro/restro. You will probably not beat the sword and board meta builds in 1v1 but I like it over all more in group-play. For the standard meta thing I'd go for Shackebreaker + Sun/Dessert Rose.
    Edited by FakeFox on September 22, 2017 12:48AM
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one i voted is better for open world. However Sun+BSW+VS can cause havoc to those peeps thought you were a tanky dk.

(Ya i meant 15k crit ferocious leap)

This ... full sturdy...
    In Bg, after going the usual heavy meta, I just realised than killing fast was the best way to survive...
    People melt vs bsw / sun / skoria

Edited by Vanzen on September 22, 2017 5:11PM
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seducer + alteration mastery
    I've got a weird build plan that I adore, but I've abandoned in favor of maining stamina warden. I run 5x impregnable, 5x desert rose, 1x VMA lightning staff in charged, 2x skoria for no-CP magDK in 5H1M1L with S&B front bar. This scales well in CP because of the off-balance passive and wall of elements. Sustain is unreal for targets that stay in your wall of elements because you get constant flip whips on them which are freeeeeee and hit hard. There are tons of DOTs that give buckets of changes for skoria procs and running all sturdy armor lets you just block ad nauseum while you let those wear them down. Desert rose gives awesome magicka return and allows quite a lot of sustain.

Only downside is you've got some moments of squish when you are on that lightning bar. When I was running this I actually was running burning talons and burning embers back bar so that I could run coagulating blood + igneous shield on my sword and board bar. That way you're only vulnerable while you're laying down DOTs for a bit and you can always bar swap cancel them to get the burning embers heal and be back to dragon's blood.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • laissezfaire
    laissezfaire
    ✭✭✭
    Shacklebreaker + alteration mastery
    With valkyn skoria and nirn weapon for damage
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other(explain)
    All of these will work. Most mDKs pick a damage set and a sustain set, then add in either bloodspawn or valkyn.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shacklebreaker + sun
    I run light shackle+sun, skoria and valkyn. With witchmothers for regen.

Mad burst, better regen than my tanky build, and half decent tanking on snb bar.
    Edited by ak_pvp on September 22, 2017 9:24PM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.