The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Worlds first vHoF no death HM speedrun (Tick tock) by Hodor

• IronCrystal
    IronCrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment.

Meanwhile on PC NA the leaderboard every patch doesn't even fill for this trial...
    Make PC NA raiding great again!

Down with drama!

What Mechanics Healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer

Homestead Raid Scores
    vHRC 157,030
    vAA 138,287
    vSO 153,393
    vMoL 154,550

Not raiding in Morrowind
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meanwhile on PC NA the leaderboard every patch doesn't even fill for this trial...

XBOX/NA is still completely empty from Horns... As in not a single soul has completed vHoF...
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    Apherius wrote: »
    Kyoma wrote: »
    Very awesome guys and gals! ^^ If only ZOS hadn't changed that title :s

what was the title before ? I have the game in french ^^"

and GG guys ! :smiley:

In English it was Tick-Tock Terrorizer ... sadly that got changed due to political correctness I suppose.

And in german that Tick-Tick-Terrorizer was translated to Tick-Tock-Terrorist ...

Also, gz to my favourite raidguild that will never carry me even though im such amazing comic relief.
    Edited by Ahzek on September 19, 2017 5:55PM
    Jo'Khaljor
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why more groups don't run VHOF. Maybe because you actually have to learn mechanics instead of just stack and burn? It's really not as hard as people say it is.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CalmFury wrote: »

XBOX/NA is still completely empty from Horns... As in not a single soul has completed vHoF...

When HotR first landed on PC, there were serious bugs in vHoF (4th boss taunt swap mechanic broken, Power Leech unblockable) that made it very difficult. Not impossible, but something that drove most people away until it was fixed.

Were those problems present when HotR landed on console? And have they been fixed yet? Zero completions seems rather extreme, but if they were dealing with that mess this whole time, that'd make more sense.
    Edited by code65536 on September 19, 2017 9:03PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

The HotR first landed on PC, there were serious bugs in vHoF (4th boss taunt swap mechanic broken, Power Leech unblockable) that made it very difficult. Not impossible, but something that drove most people away until it was fixed.

Were those problems present when HotR landed on console? And have they been fixed yet? Zero completions seems rather extreme, but if they were dealing with that mess this whole time, that'd make more sense.

There were a few completions of vHoF after Morrowind. Not many, but IIRC there were about 30/40 people on the leaderboard before the reset.

I hear it might be broken again after Horns, but might also be because a LOT of end game players left after Morrowind.

My own group lost 6 people. And we are still trying to find 6 to fill that up...

Last week, only Sorc vMA leaderboard had 100 people. Not even NB filled up.

End game on Xbox/nA is in a really sad state as well after Morrowind.
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

The HotR first landed on PC, there were serious bugs in vHoF (4th boss taunt swap mechanic broken, Power Leech unblockable) that made it very difficult. Not impossible, but something that drove most people away until it was fixed.

When we pull the triplets together 2-3 people dc. The trial starts off decent enough, but by boss 2 frames are in low single digits and you're lucky to enter combat without at least one DC. I don't think anyone's beaten boss 4. Edit: Oh and yes, combine that with those bugs.

That's not even mentioning that VSO is unplayable entirely, and the other three trials are so laggy it's a mystery how we've manage to put up the scores we do have. I'm not even entirely sure a decent mol score is achievable.
    Edited by DjMuscleboy02 on September 19, 2017 7:46PM
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Folks! Well Played.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I gotta say though, the TS pokes during raid = shanks for allll. Unless there's some tactical reason for this, it would not sit well with me to have someone poking me in TS during a raid.
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I just got to the end! Y'all are adorable! Well done!
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh.

Hay-tor.

Never was one to appreciate bragging.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh.

Hay-tor.

Never was one to appreciate bragging.

Never was one to appreciate someone putting down the time and effort that people put in to accomplish something that they should rightfully be proud of.

Have you nothing better to do than to spread your toxicity to every thread you enter?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? That easy?
    Pc na
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats great - well done to hodor- you guys set the standard.
    but against whom?
    something that caught my attention is people saying how all the top end game players and raid groups have left the game. i think thats a serious issue and needs to be acknowledged my ZOS and addressed. its no good coming out with more and more crap- if the people that have invested in the game the most are leaving.
    i literally made a sandwhich and had a shower on my NB vMA runs last week and still got on the leaderboards. fewer than 40 people bothered to do it. only 6 months ago it was super competitve and something to strive for. the same could be said of all end game trials- nobody cares to accomplish it anymore.
    i dunno- i just think it s a big primary point of the game- and the developers need to understand or keep going on making a game only for new players
  • Love Wizard
    Love Wizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MakoFore wrote: »
    thats great - well done to hodor- you guys set the standard.
    but against whom?
    something that caught my attention is people saying how all the top end game players and raid groups have left the game. i think thats a serious issue and needs to be acknowledged my ZOS and addressed. its no good coming out with more and more crap- if the people that have invested in the game the most are leaving.
    i literally made a sandwhich and had a shower on my NB vMA runs last week and still got on the leaderboards. fewer than 40 people bothered to do it. only 6 months ago it was super competitve and something to strive for. the same could be said of all end game trials- nobody cares to accomplish it anymore.
    i dunno- i just think it s a big primary point of the game- and the developers need to understand or keep going on making a game only for new players

It's been something we've told them for months and months now, and nothing has changed. The "PvE scene" in this game is dead. I think give hodor one more patch and we're packing up aswell, alot of people has had enough.
    @IWM - EU - Member of Hodor
    Mashinate - Highelf Nightblade (Inactive)
    Love Wizard - Dunmer Dragonknight (Inactive)
    Godblade - Highelf Nightblade (Active)
    Mashixo - Dunmer Sorcerer (Inactive)
    Hjelmi's Sister - Dunmer Nightblade (Inactive)
    Mashiex - Orc Nightblade (Active)
    Beaminate - Dunmer Templar (Inactive)
    Kittynate - Khajiit Nightblade (Inactive)
    Godmancer - Orc Necromancer (Active)

Server: EU || Guilds: Hodor & Banana Squad || Previously Zerg Squad || Nightblade Lover

Scores: vMoL - 170840 | vSO - 177392 | vHRC - 159696 | vHoF - 221111| vAS - 115810| vCR - 132661 | vBP - 101083 | vSS - 247438

Achievements: Tick Tock Tormentor x3 - Immortal Redeemer x6 - Gryphon Heart x5 - The Unchained x1 - Godslayer x1

Worlds First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Clear (Hodor! & Hodor!)
    Worlds First Vet Halls of Fabrication HM Clear - Worlds First vHoF Speedrun(Hodor!)
    World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (Hodor!)
    Worlds First Tick Tock & Disassembly General (No death speedrun HM vHoF)
    Worlds First vAS Hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest clear, and hardmode
    Worlds First Cloudrest HM Nodeathspeedrun (Gryphon Heart)
    Worlds First Blackrose Prison clear
    Worlds First "The Unchained" title (vBP speedrun, nodeath, no sigils)
    World Record for all the Trials (Murkmire)
    Worlds First Godslayer
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full run from main tank perspective (with reactions)

https://youtu.be/rFzU7nRQhDk

Was it only you using Purge? I didn't see anyone else.
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    Full run from main tank perspective (with reactions)

https://youtu.be/rFzU7nRQhDk

Was it only you using Purge? I didn't see anyone else.

On first boss? Both healers and both tanks use it. On fourth boss the same.
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.