The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2-hander skills, some are bugged or causing some "stallings" when attacking or defend.

Dracofyre
Dracofyre
✭✭✭✭
i dont know why some seem delay for 5-10 seconds, and cant cancel when i need to heal, seem he got froze as the large 2-handed weapon ready to swing and stayed, not sure of that was lagged or glitched. there is lot of "paused" mode that i never seen behavior since 2-3 weeks ago, not yet reach 50 lvl skill, seem to be worst skill to level up, longer than daul-wield skills that took me 2 weeks, and 2-handed are still in low 30ish level and difficult to level for almost a month.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    i died twice when some of attacks get stalled and wont let me heal as templar today. game nearly unplayable and not making hits or heals made me a punching bag for easy to kill mobs.
    i wasnt rooted or feared, just stood there and i cant move, there wasnt "WASE" command to jump out appeared i see nothing and just froze on spot, no ice or vines.
    i can see some players went pass by in dungeon and happen again at one of dolmen and i just froze and died as i see player killing last dolmen boss, and i got no reward.
    it like my character wasnt there but was there as punching bag.

so i check my keyboard and mouse double checked after few minutes server booted me out, it hard to tell what went wrong, sttack skills not respnding or bad latency. it was fine last May, June and July, and now August and Sept are terrible and almost unplayable.
    just barely long enough for harvesting for craft writs before crashing/bootings. my PC was recently built barebone with very high tech specs.
    my nephew is the technican, and thinks it had do with hurricane disrupting route line, when i play other games, i have no problems, seem to be related to ESO's recent updates coded badly.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, same crap happening on PS4. Combat mechanics and weapon swapping have not been close to perfect for a very long time, but yeah, has been more sluggish this past week. It happens for sorc/staves as well. Sometimes, during combat you press a button for a skill and expect it to go off, but it's shooting blank instead or delayed for a couple to a few seconds. Sometimes, you press for the same skill again for a second time, and it still doesn't go off, but finally, the third time it then goes off. Must be 3rd time's the charm or some crap. Also, you swap to the other weapon and press for a skill, you know.. thinking the skill would go off on cue, then you swap back weapon, but the skill from the other weapon shot blank. Especially, when you want to thrown on a shield or a healing skill and instead shooting blank while the boss is continuing to pommel you. I'm quite certain it's not my internet speed or connection.

I'm actually up to 3 pillows nearby me when I play ESO. It was getting expensive replacing stuff. One pillow didn't do the job too well, and 2 pillows, well.. helped for a short while. I find 3 pillows are keeping me from destroying my other stuff inside my house so far. This crap going on (in addition to other lagging and crashing issues, to blue screens and crappy, toxic players) well.. game is not entirely unplayable, but not enjoyable to the full extend. I have spent so much time and put in so effort for a long while now to this game, and it's not so easy to throw in the towel in this game. However, all these craps going on, the thought has crossed my mind so many times I cannot count to say f it with this game.