The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Pact Dragon [PvE Trial Tank] by Luna Hlaalu

• Alexa26
    Alexa26
    Soul Shriven
    Is this build still working? :D
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alexa26 wrote: »
    Is this build still working? :D

I don't see why not. It will get the job done. Only thing that changed in regards to skills on this bars is that we cannot use elude on 5+ heavy builds and Absorb Magicka - absorb magicka not having passive block cost reduce and the skill is normal absorb as of Scalebreaker (?) or so. Defensive Posture has the block cost reducement.

After 3 years, there are more useful sets for tanks than ebon/torug, e.g. Yolnak from vSS. Next, Infused destro (Frost/Lightning) with Crusher on back is what tanks use to wear nowadays. Traits on jwc can be changed as of Summerset, so there's that. You can use infused, triune, harmony etc. according to your liking.

Dragonknights tend to build aroung magicka recovery (good synergy with DK Helping Hands passive), so you might wanna consider using Magicka Recovery glyphs on your jewellery instead of going full block cost reducing enchants.

As of +- Summerset, block cost formula has changed from "(1730 * (1 - Sturdy) * (1 - Shadow ward) * etc ) - block cost enchants" to "(1730 - block cost enchants) * (1 - Sturdy) * (1 - Shadow ward) * etc)".
    This change reduced the effectivity of using 3 block cost reduce enchantments.

What else... there are some new good monster sets and good new tri stat food.

P.S.: I find myself happy with 16k+ magicka, 21k+ stamina, 35k+ health and 1100+ magicka recovery on my DK.

Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP