The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What is your proudest moment in ESO?

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crowing 3 emps in one week from my family. This was in BwB. I got an early lead and grabbed emp then that night I got dethroned so I just played on a dif toon and my wife passed me. We crowned her. Then she got dethroned in the night so she stopped playing that toon and our son passed her. We crowned him on the next day. It was awesome. So many things had to go right for it to work. 3 Byte family emps in 5 days!!!
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walked in a keep to port so I could bank and log. Keep flagged as I walked in solo wiped a ten men PvD team and killed the rest of their friends when they came. Took 15 minutes to close the door a few would run back and hit it kill them. The ones killed before that would be just getting back.

I'm EP was at Drake went in to port and saved a home keep from a midnight steal. With a solo 40k~ D-tick
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1vX
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last year stacking 10+ mil from running trials.

This year, buying destiny 2...
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish vma on my Templar after 400+ deaths on last boss.
    Hardest content and harder than dark souls in my opinion.

Edited by akl77 on September 14, 2017 5:31AM
    Pc na
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Becomming emperor: wow thas was awesome. Feel all that power everywhere.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not my bragging rights but genuine truth and only thing I think of with any kind of "proudness" in eso.

My first 2 flawless titles on 2 of the harder classes to get the title on.
    - getting my first ever flawless conqueror title on stamblade (back when it was hard over a year ago, without VO)
    - My second flawless title was on the notoriously difficult magicka DK (again over a year ago)
    - Finally getting all class specs in game flawless title (4 stam, 4 mag), even got it on my Argonian healer just for fun (9 total).
    Morrowind somewhat ruined my all class thing tho due to warden and I didn't buy morrowind, so I think that's kind of iratating to me knowing I haven't done it on either warden class.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, Falkreath Hold vet HM was a good one too. Group wiped as I was the only one to get behind a pillar in time when he roared. Domihaus had 60,000 HP left. Took him out with the group cheering and supporting on TS. It was a last man standing sort of moment and rather cool because it was our first HM clear.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • RedFireDisco
    RedFireDisco
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had to check my mail (in pvp) so I dropped a fear trap and volcanic rune, then proceeded to check my inventory.

5 AD spot me and decide to get some easy AP, but run straight into traps and then a destro ult.

5 dead AD in seconds - me wondering how it is that I pulled this rabbit outta the hat.

9/10 would do again.

• Ilithyania
    Ilithyania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DSA normal, way back, when me and my friend were noobs. got carried by 2 good players.

Felt like gods afterwards >:)
    PC
  • Schemering
    Schemering
    ✭✭✭
    finishing vMA first time few weeks after its release, i had to go on bcs stopping (or crashing) meant start all over again back then...it was a long tough day and i was extremely happy when it was over; my hands were cramped but i was so happy :)

finishing vet cradle of shadows on the test server before release; it was the coolest toughest dungeon my group had encountered and it was a joy to play We finished in about 3 hours without any knowledge of the dungeon when we stepped in
    PC/EU AD 1500+ PC/NA 300+

Schemering - Breton magicka Nightblade
    Ambergloed - Argonian Templar Healer
    Fonkeling - Argonian Dragonknight Tank
    Twinkeling - Dunmer magicka Nightblade
    Sprankeling- Altmer magicka Nightblade
    Schittering - Redguard stamina Nightblade
    Glinstering - Khajiit stamina Sorcerer
    Spiegeling - Altmer magicka Necromancer
    Flonkering - Orc stamina Necromancer
    Glimmering - Argonian Necromancer
    Duisternis - Dunmer magicka Dragonknight
    Maanlicht - Altmer magicka Templar
    Weerlicht - Altmer magicka Sorcerer
    Zonnestraal - Redguard stamina Warden EP char
    Slagschaduw - Dunmer magicka Warden - Healer or Damage Dealer
    Ochtendgloren - Imperial stamina Templar
    Avondval - Redguard stamina Dragonknight
    Aurora Noorderlicht - Breton magicka Nightblade DC char
    Dageraad - Breton magicka Sorcerer

Wisseling - Breton magicka Nightblade NA
    Zonsverduistering - Breton Templar NA Healer
    Tinteling - Argonian Dragonknight NA Tank
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me has to be completing nMoL 3 man from start to finish.
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beating VMA
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    solo probably when i did vma on my mag dk , stam nb and stam dk. although id done it on my stam sorc, mag sorc, mag blade- those other 3 took me a good few months- alot of class learning and bout extra 100 cp to finally do. its easy for some i know- well wasnt for me. took alot of painful crap- u know ur bad at a class when u still have to look at the buttons.
    but nothing beats the first time-my stam sorc-easy i know- but it was plenty hard enough for me. on and off for a week or so- at cp400- felt pretty good. - felt great actually- like a real sense of achievement.
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Crowing 3 emps in one week from my family. This was in BwB. I got an early lead and grabbed emp then that night I got dethroned so I just played on a dif toon and my wife passed me. We crowned her. Then she got dethroned in the night so she stopped playing that toon and our son passed her. We crowned him on the next day. It was awesome. So many things had to go right for it to work. 3 Byte family emps in 5 days!!!

thats pretty damn cool- a family around their computers playing eso together. it is to me anyway!
  • pdebie64b16_ESO
    pdebie64b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    After trying it since release on three different characters, countless soulgems, repair kits, repair costs, lots of different builds and gearsets, lots of frustration and long evenings i finaly beat Vma a few weeks ago.

Still struggling with the bosses on stage 7 and 9.

Vdsa back in 2015 with low cp when i got my V14 Masters bow :)
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stormproof, empower but in reality probably getting Dro M'artha skin.

• PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭
    In order...

1) First VMA clear (took me a month to finally beat the last boss)
    2) Emporer
    3) Master Angler
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Getting ebon dwarven senche from free crown crate
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 1st time i completed vMA

i was convinced i would never do it but i did.
    took me 4 days on a stam sorc (taking breaks when i got too stressed)
    now i can do it in about 1 hour 20 on all my DDs (1 mag & 1 stam from each class)
    not claiming its good - just stating im better than i ever thought i would be
  • auronessb16_ESO
    auronessb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    PC0523 wrote: »
    In order...

2) Emporer
    3) Master Angler

A lot of people are proud of vMA, but to put it above Emperor is intimidating.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order...

2) Emporer
    3) Master Angler

i consider my emperorship a team effort, i am proud of it, i had fun with it but i couldnt of done it without my guildies at the time. where as vMA was all me

just my take on it.
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order...

2) Emporer
    3) Master Angler

Well emperor is easy, because others can help you and its only a Grind. The thing with vMA is that you did it, you alone.
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • PC0523
    PC0523
    ✭✭✭

I guess I put it above emp cause vMA is a solo activity where as the emp push required my guild and the rest of our alliance to help.

Don't get me wrong, I've very grateful for all the friends and guildies who helped, but that achievement was largely due to their efforts for the emp push in addition to my own (making it on to the AP leaderboards).

In addition, my emp push consisted of 2 days off work and no sleep, but my first vMA clear took well over 3 months of trying on and off. As mentioned in my post above, stage 9 itself took a month of frustration and trying to resist the urge of throwing my controller across the room.

So I guess I'm partially weighing those achievements based on the time it took me to complete them.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably getting Flawless achievement on a second try on my magplar after completing VMA about 25 times on magsorc.

Maybe getting first flawless on my 327cp mag sorc in something like 10-15 runs...

PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In the game it was when I got 5th NA completion of Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj. Surrounding the game it was when I finished my damage mitigation thread, and afterwards updated it. The praise and thanks I have gotten have been really something, also probably what got me my invitation to ZOS HQ back in Feb, to which I am forever grateful.
  • brewsky_jsbub17_ESO
    Putting up a 138k score in AA
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breaking the game
    My proudest moment will be when I get the Soul Shriven skin..
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    3. Joined ghost&goblins with their at the time new second group and beat vmol within their first raid, also being my first clear after failed attempts somewhere else. Nov '16

2. After running vmol continuously for months after the first clear, started practising and wiping on hm since january this year, and eventually got the vmol hardmode. Feb'17

1. The 23-min run in hm with one death, having achieved a score of 160k not far before morrowind launched on pts. Still never managed the no death run here though. April'17

Also beat vhof (hm) with the same guild, but less proud of this as I felt having done less towards the group. Vmol still is my favorite trial today, and will return for hm some day when my characters are competetive enough again.
    Edited by Tinus_92 on September 28, 2017 3:23PM
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pugging RoM on vet, did a little fist pump. First complete and last time in there for me.
    Edited by greylox on September 21, 2017 8:51AM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)