The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your proudest moment in ESO?

• Pele
    Pele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thread.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When IC came out and I was one of the few that still pvp with a mdk
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    getting flawless conqueror on my mag and stam sorc. i dont care if those classes are easy to get it with, i never ever thought i would be flawless. hardly any titles i would swap it with
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first time clearing vMA, my hands were literally shaking.

My first time getting Flawless Conqueror, and, again, shaking hands (those shaking hands actually killed me a month earlier, when I had trouble activating the ghost stun synergy on the final phase of the final boss, having not died yet at that point).

My first time clearing vMoL HM with my group (I had gotten a couple of HM clears earlier, but the clear with the group that I lead is the one that felt the most special by far).

My first time clearing vHoF HM with my group (again, I had cleared it earlier with another group in my guild, but the clear by my own group was special).
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i killed 12 players, Alone.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• PurpleDrank
    PurpleDrank
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the first time I soloed Darkshade Caverns. I know its not a hard dungeon, but I think the first time you solo a piece of group content is always an awesome feeling.
  • Ajintse
    Ajintse
    ✭✭✭
    Killing Molag Kena on my own on Vet while my team was relaxing on the ground. :D It's maybe EZ for others, but I was actually very proud!
    "The moon is my sun, the night is my day, blood is my life and you are my prey."
    Ajintse - (Magicka Vampire Nightblade)
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    When a friend (dd) and me (healer), without headset because different languages and not playing Meta or stuff, hardly being pro gamer, finished ndsa together (without other help or guides)
    It was such a good feeling but i am sure we will never get a group together so that we can finish vdsa (or dsa generally again), that's why we only did ndsa with the two of us.

Now that we are trying to finish all other vet dungeons we are also always proud of ourselves since we are no pro gamers, maybe don't even have that good gear/rotation, but that feeling... Still remember our first time vBC2, it was such a pain but in the end my friend finally got his Maw of the Infernal head :D good ol' noob times

Also finally understanding how nightblade works (main character) and finally dealing real damage with him :')
    When i got all of my Healer Gear together i also was really proud and getting compliments because of my heal is always a nice feeling that makes me proud.

Maybe one day when i finish vMSA i have another reason to be proud, would love to achieve more/better things tho, since those moments are so noobish when compared to other players ^^'
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soloing the Coldharbor public dungeon way back in May? June? 2014. With a character I was learning to play, with gear I was learning to craft, before CP and power creep. It was hard, also because my skills were all over the place and back then I was terrified of Harvesters (thank you, pre-nerf Doshia) and that place has 2 Harvester bosses.
    PC-EU
  • Grabmoore
    Grabmoore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First flawless conquerer with my Argonian Templar.
    EU - PC - Ebonheart Pact
    Iggy Grabmoore - Argonian Magicka Templar | Nyctasha - Redguard Stamina Nightblade
    Do-Ra'Zhar - Khajiit Stamina DK | Ashmedi - Dunmer Magicka DK
    Vanya Darchow - AD Altmer Magicka Sorc | Malek gro'Kash - Orc Stam Sorc
    GM of "Handelshaus von Riften" - Trading & PvX Community
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    October 2016 I ran into vMA, stopped at stage 5 and rage over that. Returned in May 2017 and did it all in less than 2 hours. Yay.
    Edited by Runschei on September 13, 2017 10:50AM
  • Gadget4
    Gadget4
    ✭✭✭
    Platinum Trophy

I don't have many, but it's always nice to get a platinum trophy once in a while.
    PS5 EU (UK)
    PS5 NA
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not dying on first boss in vAA comes to mind, but vDSA do first complete back a year ago when sorc especially healers were jokes. I still wear this title. Although falkreath first complete feels like it uped my gameplay level. You best part was it was pugs.

I don't when you finally complete something you been struggling for is definitely a proud moment.
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 days ago, Getting soul shriven skin after only an hour of farming it lol. Ok not my greatest moment but it was still awesome.
    Edited by SASQUATCH0 on September 13, 2017 1:12PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Becoming leader of The Wabbajack for the months I lead it.
    It's an amazing guild with some great history and I was proud to be the leader for the time I was there.

Otherwise becoming a Community Ambassador as it really came out of nowhere and blew me away.
    For me personally it has become a symbol of how rewarding life can be if you have the right mindset.
    I spent years miserable and angry at everything (including ESO) but after I stepped back and started to only focus on the good things in life and ESO positive changes started happening including that offer. Sounds corny I know but eh...
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was getting and emp title, but i am too proud on my guild, they are amazing people that helped me and i am proud to be they're leader.
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killing the last boss in vma for the first time after many, many failed attempts.

That guy got victory bagged B)
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking a keep with some random puggers against a much bigger ep horde and when we nearly took it, my teammates got oiled by a single guy and only i was left.
    Managed to kill the oiler and revive the people before more of the reds arrive.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proudest, many but

my most moving moment was when I did the quest for Ancalin at Skywatch,
    who asks you to pray at the burial sites of her four children,
    that got me deep.......
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally beating VMA on my magplar. I just about logged off and gave up on her.. but I won. Maybe not as hard as other classes.. but it felt ridiculously hard compared to my sorc.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    vMA completion and still have a working keyboard and mouse :P
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The moment I realized I put too much time into this game and controlled myself to play in increments through out the year.
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When my Crown Store Resistance surpassed my Spell and Physical Resistance.
  • ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd have to say creating a hybrid dps build that actually works is my proudest accomplishment, I can't pick out a specific moment though.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm
  • Jurand80
    Jurand80
    ✭✭✭✭
    vmsa
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Finishing maelstrom
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vMA.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Flawless vMA all the way through on my werewolf....One transformation all the way from stage 1-9!
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I died to a gank but my poison killed him right after. Both the funniest and proudest moment in PvP. In PvE it was taking on and killing the Serpent with 6 people after a major server crash, and receiving our loot about 30s after the "one minute until server shutdown" notifications started.
    Edited by Jhalin on September 13, 2017 9:28PM
  • Shawn_PT
    Shawn_PT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completing my first dungeon as a complete noob.
    Completing my first trial as a complete noob.
    Completing my first vTrial.
    Getting my SotH skins.
    Completing vMoL.
    Checking my bag and noticing I had 150+ perfect roes.
    Completing vMA for the first time on magsorc who probably averages 8K DPS.
    Throwing a ballista bolt into a random zerg and getting the emperor assassin achieves.
    Getting Emp recently.

Still to come will probably be vHoF, and the HotR achievements.