The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

|Solemn and Grimora| the PST end game trials guild

• Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there
    I may be interested in joining your team with one of my DPS, both mage and stam. 35k+ on test skeletons. I have completed all vet trials, including Hard mode MOL. However, I could only commit to the 9 PST raid times on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm @Ebonwind in game.

• Tyrith
    Tyrith
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Need OT or MT for vas+2
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Still looking for MT or OT, we run Monday - Tuesday 8 PM PST
  • jcjones12
    jcjones12
    hey guys id love to join, @hollywoodjax I'm pretty much online all the time not to mention at 8pm pst
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Experienced Raid Leads and Officers wanted!!!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Still Looking
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Edited by Tyrith on July 23, 2018 4:57PM
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats ty
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    We need a experienced OT or MT for vCR + X progression. Preferably has cleared all other content and HM's for Tues-Wed-Sunday Core team, 8pm -10pm PST

We also need DPS for new vCR Progression group (This team has super solid support with all the current tanks and healers cleared everything except vcr +2 and +3) Thurs-Fri 8pm-10pm PST
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    I would like an invite please, recently switched from console. Still working on gear, but I'll be good to go in a couple of days. Had clears on all trials, including vcr+3. Thanks @Deadrubble
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    @Livyy19 thanks for your interest. Please apply to our website to fill out an application. The link is on the original post.
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    New officers! New openings on our core! Apply now!
  • iamveryorz
    iamveryorz
    Soul Shriven
    I live in California.
    Looking for PST time zone base guild
    I am CP810 now
    in Game ID: @iamveryorz
    I try to message those name in post and players are not found.
    I have applied in the guild page that you provide.
  • i b Apathy
    Hit me up @callmedunks very experienced player.
  • BronSolo22
    BronSolo22
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd love to join up. @BronSolo22 Stamblade melee dps, magplar ranged dps.
  • geofhob14_ESO
    geofhob14_ESO
    ✭✭
    If still active, would be interested @Vareika