Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

|Solemn and Grimora| the PST end game trials guild

Tyrith
Tyrith
nganna.png

Thank you very much for taking the time to view our post! Solemn and Grimora is an end game raiding guild based in PC-NA primarily on the PST time zone. We are looking for active raiders who are interested in completing all end game content, achievements and getting leaderboard scores. We are a fun group of friends that treat each other with respect work hard at progressing through ESO's content. We are NOT interested in elitists, rage quitters, people joining just to get there clear, or toxic people. With every run that we do we try our best to make sure we have a consistent group of solid players who are at the appropriate skill level for the content that group is working on. We are not interested in carrying anyone in our runs. Especially if they are not willing to work on their roles to get better. That being said we are open to having people in the guild who are interested to learn and become better by rubbing shoulders with more experienced players! If this sounds like the guild you would like to participate in we would love to have you! See below for our requirements, raid times, and guild completions.

MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN
300+ CP
Completion of all Veteran Craglorn Trials
Completion of at least one Veteran DLC Trial (vMoL, vHoF, vAS, vCR)
(special cases may be considered at the discretion of the recruiting officer)

OUR RAID TIMES

Friday 7pm - 9pm PST / Sunday 8pm - 10pm PST

Core Vet Progression Only
Currently working on vCR +2, +3

Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday 9pm - 11pm PST

Currently working on vCR +3

Thursday / Friday 8pm - 10pm PST

Currently working on vCR +1

Random Days and Times (Depending on who's available to run and lead)

Open/Training Vet or Vet HM Trials including everything up to vCR +1

Finished Content
Veteran Aetherian Archive Hard mode
Veteran Hel Ra Citadel Hard mode
Veteran Sanctum Ophida Hard mode
Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj
Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Hard mode
Veteran Asylum Sanctorium
Veteran Halls of Fabrication
Veteran Halls of Fabrication Hard Mode
Veteran Asylum Sanctorium +1 (Lothis)
Veteran Asylum Sanctorium +1 (Felms)
Veteran Asylum Sanctorium +2 Hardmode
Veteran Cloudrest +1 (Fire, Ice, Lightning)
Veteran Cloudrest +2 ( Fire/Lightning , Ice/Lightning)

Currently working on
Veteran Cloudrest +3

We appreciate you taking the time to view our post here! If you would like to know more or if you would like to apply please visit our website by clicking this link: SnG Website

For any additional questions feel free to message or in game mail @Tyrith, @Ancient_dd, @ripquill
Edited by Tyrith on September 23, 2018 4:32AM
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    This week we had our first guild clear of vMoL last night as well as vSO HM and vHRC HM completions. We are still looking for more people to join us! Please contact us however you wish! In game, this forum, or on our website!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    We are looking to form a second core group to start more clears of vMoL! Tanks healers and 35k+ DPS
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Another vMoL clear, skipping Lunar phase!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDJj2fakcO4
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    We are still looking for more people!
  • zassasaurus
    zassasaurus
    ✭✭✭
    Still recruiting more awesome people!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Our core team one shot vAS with zero wipes and got on the leaderboards this week! If you wanna join the fun please message us or apply on out website!
    Edited by Tyrith on October 30, 2017 7:30AM
  • melliebrexd
    melliebrexd
    Soul Shriven
    ttt
  • melliebrexd
    melliebrexd
    Soul Shriven
    bump
  • melliebrexd
    melliebrexd
    Soul Shriven
    Ttt
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Always looking for great talent to be a part of the SnG team! Hit us up!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    All Craglorn HM's finished, now onto vMoL HM and vHoF!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    We are searching for strong ranged mag DPS for both our Core and Core 2 groups! Message us any time or apply to our website!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    31609 score for vAS and #185 on the leaderboards! Great job team!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    We are looking to fill open slots in our CORE 1 and CORE 2 groups! Get in now while the goings hot!
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    In your post you mentioned recruiting beginners looking to learn more. I was wondering what the minimum criteria is for membership as I am still in the process of gearing etc. I am a returning eso player but have been a fairly hardcore raider in prior mmo's. I am tired of being stuck in guilds with no leadership or direction surrounded by players who run from the group whenever they take a hit in a random normal dungeon. I am not an elitist but really value spending time with knowlegable players who know how to PVE.
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Hey @Kiarraswub17_ESO ! Thanks for the message, so there is no minimum per say to join the guild but there is a minimum to do open vet trials with us. For dps that would be at least 25k dps Single target on a 3 mil dummy. Tanks have certain gear requirements as do Healers. If you were to join our Core group however, those requirements do get higher. We are a very friendly guild and filled with lots of people who are wiling to help you! But we do expect a certain level of self reliance from our members! Hope this helps and please message me in game if you have more questions! @Tyrith
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Still lookin to recruit! Come join us
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is applying on your forums still the best way to apply? @Tyrith
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Hey Oak! Yes it is, I've actually tried to catch you online multiple times but can't seem to do it!
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I applied, I've been looking for a late night PST raiding guild.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Hey @beetleklee I've tried messaging you in game but can't seem to catch you online.
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyrith wrote: »
    Hey @beetleklee I've tried messaging you in game but can't seem to catch you online.

Yeah I'm at work right now, I'll be on later tonight. My inbox in game should be clear though.
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Where da magicka dps at!?
  • DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have 15k dps as petsorc, can i join pls
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    Thank you for your interest @DRAGON_KILLER_HUNTER but we are currently looking for people to fill slots for our core groups and your DPS isn't quite high enough yet!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    We have one open stop for our main core group working on VHOF HM, two spots for our vAS +2 group (tank and dps), and two spots on our vmol group. Hit us up!
  • Ramber
    Ramber
    ✭✭✭✭
    how do you test for 35k dps now that the dps dummies are not a true reflection of a real trials boss? Sorry if its mentioned above i dont have time to read it all :D
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    @Ramber DPS dummies have never been a true reflection of trial bosses. What this does is establish a base of expectation when you are in a trial. Or course what really matters is raid dps. But if you cannot hit at least 35k while standing still in a static and controlled environment, you will never be able to hit the 35-50k we expect during an actual trial.
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith
    We are looking for some dedicated Mag DPS and tanks for our Wed / Thursday Core! Working on VAS +2!
  • Tyrith
    Tyrith