The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[xboxone/NA] error 303 unable to login

wolfxspice
wolfxspice
✭✭✭
since the horns of the reach update, every time i have tried to login with my main account (wolfxspice) i see my character for a split second then get error 303 connection to the server has timed out, i know what it means i have contacted ESO support, microsoft support, xbox support, and xbox preview program support, the reason i contacted the preview program support is because at first eso wasn't the only game effected, since then though ALL other games are working, except ESO i am getting the same error message, now i konw its not my internet because the other account (MuscledApe61142) is connecting from the exact same xboxone without any issue at all. i already put in a support ticket 170829-001355 in case you need that information, i just want to play your game.
I'm a casual now
  • imwargasmo
    imwargasmo
    ✭✭
    Im having the exact same issue, occasionally I will be able to log in for a few mins but will eventually be disconnected and the cycle of login errors will continue.

• wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    here is a video video of it happening http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/wolfxspice/video/35824380 (xbox stops recordings at login so it didnt record past that) after the video ends i get error 303 at the server login screen
    I'm a casual now
  • imwargasmo
    imwargasmo
    ✭✭
    ALso, how do you log a support call outside the game? I have tried to navigate the help.elderscrollsonline.com however nothing ever gets me to a contact form
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    imwargasmo wrote: »
    ALso, how do you log a support call outside the game? I have tried to navigate the help.elderscrollsonline.com however nothing ever gets me to a contact form

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/incident technical support is where the login problem sub-category is
    Edited by wolfxspice on September 1, 2017 8:56AM
    I'm a casual now
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    have you tried logging into my account and seeing if the occurs through your end? if you need my login information, ill provide it, at this point i just want to play your game.
    I'm a casual now
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    is their a phone number i can call at zos? i want to log into my game.
    I'm a casual now
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    i left a message at your voice mail, my friends are complaining about how they dont have a good tank to do the new dungeons with. i really want to get this fixed
    I'm a casual now
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    im going to mark this as resolved, after going to manage game-->save data-->profile data--> and deleting from everywhere 3 times in a row i was finally able to login, i dont know what it was about that third delete, but it fixed it.
    I'm a casual now
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Omg. I am having this too.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    So I have restarted game, cleared the saved data, forwarded outbound ports, cleared dns on my ip, restarted my router, updated my router, rebooted my Xbox, unplugged my Xbox, restored my Xbox to factory settings reinstalled game did this twice with the regular game and digital upgrade collector edition morrowind. Then rebooted back to factory settings and tried my daughters hard disk morrowind collector edition as well. I have tried EU server. I have tried creating a new gt and linking my own account. My daughters gt- her account works fine on my Xbox btw. I've tried logging in on a friends Xbox. Same thing happens. I was on the phone with Microsoft even for 3 hours today doing troubleshooting with them. They changed some security settings on my account. Then did all troubleshooting all over again. Still no changes. I click log in. Select my character after it logs in. Instantly loads in then crashes. Each time. Then presents error 303 connection to server has timed out.
  • cosplayerrain
    cosplayerrain
    ✭✭
    Awe. Lucky. I've been dealing with this for 5 days now.
    Edited by cosplayerrain on September 3, 2017 1:29AM
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    i had to go to the save individual save file, you will know if you pick the right file if it gives you the options

delete from console

delete everywhere

cancel

you want to do delete from everywhere

you may have to do it twice, you will know that you did it right if it has you agree to the terms of service when you get into the game.
    I'm a casual now
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting. i'm having the same problem on PC. i've been playing this game since beta and after the horns of the reach i'm only able to login some times after many hours of trying. i was force to quit the game after the horns of the reach.

i even bought a new graphic card but it didn't help. and i'm also unable to login on my laptop. i always get that Error 303. i think that they probably blocked some accounts after horns of the reach.

the worst thing is that i still have 6 months paid of ESO+ and i'll probably never be able to play again.