The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Solved With Fast Response) Is This New? The 2 on Top Left Corner With Swords?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Solved In Comment #2

Original Post
I think this is new, in tool tip? Top left side, with Swords. What does the 2 represent? Does it represent 2 heavy attacks or does it mean anything different? I'm just simply, very confused.

Photo_Editor_1504219676622.jpg
Edited by Serjustin19 on August 31, 2017 11:09PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, just means how many ticks it did the damage across. Like a dot might do 4k damage in 5 ticks
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    Yeah, just means how many ticks it did the damage across. Like a dot might do 4k damage in 5 ticks

Thank you so much! I wasn't sure, until you explained and confirmed what it does, but I like this new change. Thank you again, I can mark this as solved :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP has 5k crit resist, 33.5k resistances and this is actually and undercover nerf sorc thread.
    PvP needs more love.