The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issue with cyrodiil/imperial city sewers on logout

funnyridr
funnyridr
✭✭
Since the update I have had an issue that was not happening beforehand. When logging out of a toon, then logging back into that same toon immediately, it is kicking the toon from cyrodiil completely. Please bare in mind I have been doing this since the sewers we're introduced with no issue.

I will explain in full detail exactly what's happening so there's no misinformation. When I go to relog on the same toon it's an instant relog. Maybe seconds have gone by when I go to log into the same toon. The servers are empty or at least mostly empty (maybe 1 bar of 3 full). Yet I'm still logging back into a non cyrodiil area every time on every toon I try this on. I tested this on toons from different factions and in different areas of both the sewers (bases and districts) and cyrodil itself to the same result.

Is this intended or is it just an issue with cyrodiil itself. It poses many issues for myself and others, but also poses as an exploit for telvar farmers as well. Any information on a fix for this would be greatly appreciated.
  • aegisfire1975
    aegisfire1975
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, my characters are being kicked out of Cyrodiil when the server is not full. Some just pvp so I leave them there. Now when I come back they are somewhere else completely, even if the server is not full.
  • Senaxu
    Senaxu
    ✭✭✭
    Confirm this, really annoying. Pretty sure that is not working as intended. So the "Sigil of Imperial Retreat" makes no sence anymore. Just log out and you are save. Is there a statement already?
    Edited by Senaxu on September 4, 2017 6:56AM
    Unbroken EU
    Senaxu - AD Sorcerer
    Senaxu's Smurf - DC Sorcerer
    PvE-Scores(2.1): AA: 1182439 - 06:58 | HR: 114065 - 06:56 | SO: 151067 - 12:27 | DSA: 23457 - 34:36

www.twitch.tv/senaxu
    "There is still room up"
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend had this happen a couple nights ago. Said it was never like that before. She had dc'd but logged back in right away, yet ended up in Reapers March.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is like this since pelinal event (the update right before it). This is annoying.

Also you cannot tp to your group home campaign anymore.

Quite boring
  • funnyridr
    funnyridr
    ✭✭
    So any actual info on this would be great. I'm extremely aggravated by this inconvenience and would like to know if I need to adjust how I play or even if I want to anymore because of this.
  • Senaxu
    Senaxu
    ✭✭✭
    funnyridr wrote: »
    So any actual info on this would be great. I'm extremely aggravated by this inconvenience and would like to know if I need to adjust how I play or even if I want to anymore because of this.

is this working as intended? @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Unbroken EU
    Senaxu - AD Sorcerer
    Senaxu's Smurf - DC Sorcerer
    PvE-Scores(2.1): AA: 1182439 - 06:58 | HR: 114065 - 06:56 | SO: 151067 - 12:27 | DSA: 23457 - 34:36

www.twitch.tv/senaxu
    "There is still room up"