The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The 4,000 Crown Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider Mount

• f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has there ever been a crown mount with no bitching on the forums? Me thinks not.

I bought this one. In fact, I waited for it since it showed up in a data mining thread 6 months ago. Of course, I bought it with crowns I got from my sub back before they wrecked the combat system and I unsubbed and canceled my morrowind pre-order. No more soup for them until they fix the heavy attack scaling and animation. I like the mount though. Scurry, scurry.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On top of that why is even blue?? Doesnt match at all and doesnt go with anything dwarven...

I really want to know why its blue lol

It's toiletspider toilet blue - for squeaky clean toilets.

g6wuf6b849ug94d.jpg

• Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    Disco Toilet Spider! Just what ESO needed :lol:

Eric, the Disco Toilet Spider.

I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    But if they brought a flying dragon mount for 10000000 Crowns, nobody would complain ;)
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    " New rideable toilet now with chroma blue seat!*

lol
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like the pricing. Keeps me from spending my crowns on stuff I don't need.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    I'll wait for the hot pink version.

My combat cues are hot pink. I will be trained to run away from that version.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMAGE ?
  • Megabear
    Megabear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a bad deal if you bought crowns on sale...

I'm sure ZOS took that into account and saw the mount's true value at about 2400 Crown.
    Edited by Megabear on August 31, 2017 10:27PM
    Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
    Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
    Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
    Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
    Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
    Server - PC/NA
    Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
    Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
    Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
    Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
    Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
    Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
    What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
    Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    But if they brought a flying dragon mount for 10000000 Crowns, nobody would complain ;)

Says someone who isn't a Lore Warrior. :p
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »

At 100 grand? You better believe people would be complaining. :p
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the same people who brought you one senche mount in 6 or 7 different skin colors.
    That is different, its very nice if the fur on mount and rider match.
    0d8vEzp.jpg
    The girl should have black heair and a bit longer :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BUT SHES WEARINGA NEW HAT!
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the same people who brought you one senche mount in 6 or 7 different skin colors.

And wolf mount in about 10 different colours
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ir0nB34r wrote: »
    Guys, I have been searching EVERYWHERE trying to find exactly where it says that you have to purchase these.. Can someone help me find it? Maybe you, OP?

Or perhaps I am simply confused.. Through context, it seems that you are required to purchase it since people are claiming they are being ripped off. In which case, I would be upset too if I HAD to purchase something that was more expensive than another thing, but in a different color. Or maybe its because you thought it would be faster than every other mount? Did they advertise that it was? Was it the wrong shade of blue than what they advertised?

People say ZOS is ripping them off. This implies that they cheated or exploited you. I am not sure how offering a non-essential, cosmetic item could be seen as ripping people off. They could charge 10,000 crowns for all I care.

They do not owe you this mount. You are not required to buy it. You neither lose or gain anything whether you own it or not. You are not being ripped off. Get over it.

The point is, it's lazy and overpriced. As consumers we have the right to voice our opinions on a product. Now stop wasting your breath whining about other people's opinions. ZOS do not need you as their white knight.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, I have been searching EVERYWHERE trying to find exactly where it says that you have to purchase these.. Can someone help me find it? Maybe you, OP?

Or perhaps I am simply confused.. Through context, it seems that you are required to purchase it since people are claiming they are being ripped off. In which case, I would be upset too if I HAD to purchase something that was more expensive than another thing, but in a different color. Or maybe its because you thought it would be faster than every other mount? Did they advertise that it was? Was it the wrong shade of blue than what they advertised?

People say ZOS is ripping them off. This implies that they cheated or exploited you. I am not sure how offering a non-essential, cosmetic item could be seen as ripping people off. They could charge 10,000 crowns for all I care.

They do not owe you this mount. You are not required to buy it. You neither lose or gain anything whether you own it or not. You are not being ripped off. Get over it.

Epic white knighting is epic

How can someone get to this point?

loll
  • Vizier
    Vizier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I mean from a business standpoint they get a great return on investment if all they have to do is apply a different material to an object, repackage it and sell it. The players that don't participate aren't out anything and only those that want it purchase it. There's not alot to complain about, especially since mounts are pretty much cosmetic. If people don't like the mount, they can wait for one they do like. I purchased the previous model and I'm fine with that. The only thing I'm a little (and only a little) peeved about is how this cheapens the "exclusiveness" of the previous model. I mean it is basically the same thing), buy whatever. It's a mount.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"A ripoff (or rip-off) is a bad financial transaction. Usually it refers to an incident in which a person is overcharged for something, or receives goods or services not of the standard expected for the price. A ripoff is usually distinguished from a scam in that a scam involves wrongdoing such as fraud; a ripoff may be considered excessive, but not illegal."

Now what were you saying?
    Edited by ThePrinceOfBargains on September 1, 2017 12:58AM
  • Radon_Starblade
    Radon_Starblade
    Soul Shriven
    When can we dye mounts?
  • Kahina
    Kahina
    ✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    Lesson of the day. Don't buy mounts.

Lesson of the day. Buy a mount if you like it, can afford it, and it suits your character design.

And don't complain if they release a similar one next month, or the same one next year.
  • ConeOfSilence
    ConeOfSilence
    ✭✭✭✭
    The blue is OP and needs to be nerfed.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The blue is OP and needs to be nerfed.

No, it's not. Blue is pretty balanced right now. Clearly a learn2color issue.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • PieMaster1
    PieMaster1
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know which is more humorous. The fact that they are charging 4K for it or the fact that there are people out there that will actually pay for it.

Well, excuse the hell out of me. I just bought it and I think it looks awesome. Try riding it while using Rapid Maneuvers and sprinting on top of my original 160% speed. Much better and feels like a car compared to the awful extreme-rapid horse galloping sound/feel.
    Edited by PieMaster1 on September 1, 2017 3:02AM
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I mudball people driving by in these toilets.
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought it, worth it for $20'ish :D

3ESnwJY.jpg
    PC-NA
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When can we dye mounts?
    The day that happens, you know someone is going to be strutting around on a bright purple horse. Oh please God noooooooooooo........
    And they won't even use the subtle purples. They'll use the brightest, shiniest dye possible. :s

Edited by SydneyGrey on September 1, 2017 4:24AM
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Usually it refers to an incident in which a person is overcharged for something, or receives goods or services not of the standard expected for the price.

Please enlighten us of the standard expected price for a blue dwarven spider mount. If you want to use a strict definition, I fully expect you to provide objective sources on the standard going rate.
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Usually it refers to an incident in which a person is overcharged for something, or receives goods or services not of the standard expected for the price.

Please enlighten us of the standard expected price for a blue dwarven spider mount. If you want to use a strict definition, I fully expect you to provide objective sources on the standard going rate.

I used the definition because he spoke as if the terms "rip-off" and "scam" were synonymous. They're not. You don't have to be cheated to get ripped off. But for starters, how about the price of the previous Dwarven Spider that looks exactly the same? The OP makes the absurdity of this pricing quite clear. It's approximately $10 more for what? A blue stripe? That's like selling someone a phone, getting another one, painting a blue stripe on it, and adding a third of the price I charged the other guy to what I'm charging you. You might think the blue stripe is worth it, but it's clearly not to anyone with common sense. Foreign concept in today's society, apparently.

Seriously, some people are just way too used to being ripped off in this game. I'm not saying I never give in to these kinds of things, but I don't sit around acting like a defensive white knight when I know damn well I'm indulging in what's clearly a bad deal.
    Edited by ThePrinceOfBargains on September 1, 2017 5:06AM
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do people complain bc it's over price for a fluff item they don't have to buy or bc it's an item they want real bad but or too poor to buy?

• Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One day you people are going to buy a car and be all "It costs an extra $5,000 to be red instead of black? WTF?
    What do you mean different wheels cost $10,000!
    What the hell is this!"