Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Nerien'eth Set Changes

Bkella
Bkella
✭✭✭
Was pretty excited to test this new set, didn't think 10% chance was a problem considering many other sets are around that percentage or less and seem viable. However, it does not seem to proc very much, if at all, in a fight. Anyone else test this set out and have better results? Was hoping it could be a good PvP set for splitting up groups and zergs to send everyone running.
  • theamazingx
    theamazingx
    ✭✭✭✭
    The low rate is because it procs only on direct damage. Will proc on light attacks, single hits, and the initial application damage of many dots, but not dot ticks or bleeds or ground aoes of any kind.
  • Bkella
    Bkella
    ✭✭✭
    Correct, so as a magsorc it should proc off of frags, curse, entropy, wrath, mines, crushing shock, light, heavy, streak, etc... I guess I just had a high expectation. I also wanted to test how the 2 sec timer looks in a fight but with it not procing much it's hard to get a read. Maybe just have to stick with it for longer and see what happens.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does force pulse still give multiple proc chances? Back when it was an okay PvE set, it was mainly on the basis of that particular interaction.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Used this last night on a Melee MNB with great success. The cool down is on the proc not the crystal. Was getting them back to back to back.
  • Bkella
    Bkella
    ✭✭✭
    Were people roll dodging out in time or was the damage hitting?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bkella wrote: »
    Were people roll dodging out in time or was the damage hitting?

If it procced right as I feared they might get out. Still hits sometimes. Concealed Weapon from cloak and it hit every time. I was actually surprised by how much it was going off. DW heavy into concealed is 3 Direct Damge so 30% chance. 40% if fire glyphs is on cooldown. Even got a nice 1v3 last night because they kept getting hit by them when they jumped me. Only used it last night but plan on testing more over the next few days to see if I like it more than others. Right now I do.