The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The 'Gondorea' Stamplar Build Video

KamoChameleon
KamoChameleon
✭✭✭
Hi Friends

I often play with Gondor and he is a very effective Stamplar. So here is a video of me extracting all the build information out of him. Hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvhywLgQT3U
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how down he will be with my choice of title for his build.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd worry more about if ZoS knows what Gondorea really is lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like someone made an STD out of my beloved LotRO lore.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

I'd worry more about if ZoS knows what Gondorea really is lol

I must admit I was a little bit concerned about that but my feelings for trolling a guild mate won the day.
    Edited by KamoChameleon on August 31, 2017 7:33AM
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    It sounds like someone made an STD out of my beloved LotRO lore.

Lol. What else do you like maybe I could ruin that too:)
    Edited by KamoChameleon on August 31, 2017 7:34AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find this way of presenting a build very relaxing tbh :)
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

That's awesome was worried that 35mins was too long but he gives out such good info!
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

That's awesome was worried that 35mins was too long but he gives out such good info!

It was a great chill video. It helped that you included fights; it made it feel like a sports commentary. Informative but not boring.

10/10, would contract Gondorea again.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • worsttankever
    worsttankever
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say I enjoyed the video format as well. Relaxing. Hovering over inventory is boring to me versus hearing the big ideas. That said - I found the last half dull because the action stopped and it was just the champion point constellation on screen. This is like , every build video though.
    Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say I enjoyed the video format as well. Relaxing. Hovering over inventory is boring to me versus hearing the big ideas. That said - I found the last half dull because the action stopped and it was just the champion point constellation on screen. This is like , every build video though.

Sometimes, for new players, it's hard to visualize the CP layout. So I can see why they switched to that view.

Now if OP could put a small window showing combat, then we have the BIS way to show builds lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭

Well my friend stay tuned because me and Gondor were thinking podcast on 'big ideas' around gaming. Or maybe a vlog or something. Also, will be doing a talk time with Vanzan next who is our raid leader and we will go through some pvp fights and discuss what he was thinking at the time. Sort of like a commentary.
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭

Sometimes, for new players, it's hard to visualize the CP layout. So I can see why they switched to that view.

Now if OP could put a small window showing combat, then we have the BIS way to show builds lol.

That's actually a really good idea!

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well my friend stay tuned because me and Gondor were thinking podcast on 'big ideas' around gaming. Or maybe a vlog or something. Also, will be doing a talk time with Vanzan next who is our raid leader and we will go through some pvp fights and discuss what he was thinking at the time. Sort of like a commentary.

Sounds like a terrific idea. Loved this video and I am eagerly awaiting more content.
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭

That's actually a really good idea!

• KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Sounds like a terrific idea. Loved this video and I am eagerly awaiting more content.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be live streaming with Vanzan. It will be an interesting stream that is for sure. Not just because it will be my first and I have no idea what I am doing but we will be talking about a controversial topic I think.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be live streaming with Vanzan. It will be an interesting stream that is for sure. Not just because it will be my first and I have no idea what I am doing but we will be talking about a controversial topic I think.

Does it have to do with the next episode of Bachelor in Paradise?!?!
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sponsored by VB and Winnie Blues??? :wink:
  • KamoChameleon
    KamoChameleon
    ✭✭✭

Um, well, no. If I lie and say yes will you still watch?
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Um, well, no. If I lie and say yes will you still watch?

If it's got any level of salt, I'll eat it up.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual