The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Still no Crown pack discounts on PS4 Asia store

Zedrian
Zedrian
✭✭✭
I have received emails, saw the announcements in game and your forum, etc... But still no discounts on PS4 Asia store (Taiwan). I am not surprised because I have never seen a promotion for that part of the world. We waited for a month to get Morrowind on the Asia store.

@iGuavaTH do you have any discounts on the Thailand store?

The neglect is frustrating for the player base of that part of the world. 28 is coming up soon.... I thought it was for all platforms, all regions ?

I wanted to take the opportunity to purchase with this promotion to change the race of a few characters.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hello!

We've confirmed with Sony that there will be an ESO and Crown Pack sale coming to the PS4 Asia Store. We don't have exact dates yet, but September 9th would be the earliest. Once we know the dates of the sale, we'll let you know.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    @Zedrian Nope, no discount in Thailand.
  • Zedrian
    Zedrian
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!

We've confirmed with Sony that there will be an ESO and Crown Pack sale coming to the PS4 Asia Store. We don't have exact dates yet, but September 9th would be the earliest. Once we know the dates of the sale, we'll let you know.

Thank you for the revert. I hope many like me who are on Asia PSN store will get to see this

Have a nice day :)