The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

(Update June 27th) Mayflower, an End-Game vTrial Progression Guild PC/NA

MakeNoiseMan
MakeNoiseMan
✭✭✭
Greetings!

**UPDATE 2018/06/27** Thanks everyone for the great responses! Our raid team is currently filled, but we are always looking for fills. When spots open up on the team, we turn to our fills first to take over full-time before recruiting from public venues. We are currently in most need of DDs. We hope to hear from you!

My name is Brendan, and I represent Mayflower. We are an end-game, achievement-hunting PC/NA guild seeking members to run veteran trials. If you are interested in running this kind of content, take a moment to read over the following; we may be the guild for you!

Firstly, a little about us and our guild's direction. We enjoy the process of progressing toward a common goal and celebrating when we hear that sweet, sweet "Ding!" of an unlocked achievement. A decent score is nice, but secondary; the focuses of our guild are progression, achievements, and having a good time.

We have now completed all Hard Modes in the live game, and are currently preparing for Cloudrest on PTS. Hype!

In Mayflower, a constructive attitude and an open mind are just as important as high in-game performance. It’s sometimes easy to forget that this is just a game we’re playing with real people, and it's important to us that our guild remains constructive and co-operative. That being said, we do take raiding seriously and have set entry DPS requirements for potential members. They are as follows:

Stamina DPS: 59k single target DPS on the 25m dummy, while being provided the Major Fracture/Breach, Crusher, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Spell Power Cure, Major Vulnerability, and Aggressive War Horn buffs.

Magicka DPS: 46k single target DPS on the 25m dummy, with the same buffs listed above, plus Minor Magickasteal.

Tanks and healers interested in joining us will be expected to have or obtain the standard trials sets for their respective roles (Ebon, Alkosh, SPC, Mending, etc). If we feel you are a good fit but you lack the required gear, we will be more than happy to help you acquire it. As far as CP are concerned, 660CP is ideal but not necessarily essential.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to send me a mail in-game at @MakeNoiseMan, leave me a post below, or hop into our Discord server here: https://discord.gg/DrVFqYh

We’re excited to meet you! If you have any questions or concerns, we'll more than happy to address them here, in-game or in Discord. Hopefully we will talk to you soon!
Edited by MakeNoiseMan on June 27, 2018 3:50PM
  • PopeLeoVII
    PopeLeoVII
    Soul Shriven
    301CP DK (TANK) looking for more/reliable group to tackle trials/dungeons

Have experience tanking every Vet I, II, and DLC on Hard-Mode.. even took on a vet- trial (one with axes)

Love to score a trial run with you guys and see if we click

@DyersEve0666
    "All Have Said Their Prayers,
    Now Invade Their Nightmares"
  • MakeNoiseMan
    MakeNoiseMan
    ✭✭✭
    PopeLeoVII wrote: »
    301CP DK (TANK) looking for more/reliable group to tackle trials/dungeons

Have experience tanking every Vet I, II, and DLC on Hard-Mode.. even took on a vet- trial (one with axes)

Love to score a trial run with you guys and see if we click

@DyersEve0666

Hello there! I've sent you a contact invite in-game. Looking forward to connecting with you!
  • sikamoar
    sikamoar
    Bumb
  • charlieZhu
    charlieZhu
    Soul Shriven
    CP 640 DPS. Have done all vet contents including (vmol normal and vhof). Mag dps exceeds 35k self buff. Haven't tested stam dps this patch. Just lookin for another raid group, and meet new guys :smiley:

@charlieZhu
  • elzo67
    elzo67
    Soul Shriven
    charlieZhu wrote: »
    CP 640 DPS. Have done all vet contents including (vmol normal and vhof). Mag dps exceeds 35k self buff. Haven't tested stam dps this patch. Just lookin for another raid group, and meet new guys :smiley:

@charlieZhu

Hey sorry if no one has reached out to you yet! The person who put this post on the thread went on vacation. I did add you in game @Elzo67. Also if you could join the discord as well that would be awesome!
    Edited by elzo67 on August 31, 2017 7:29PM
  • sikamoar
    sikamoar
    Bump
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent a friend request to OP the same day he posted so we could chat, he added me some time overnight, but then never logged on again :)
  • MakeNoiseMan
    MakeNoiseMan
    ✭✭✭
    Artis wrote: »
    I sent a friend request to OP the same day he posted so we could chat, he added me some time overnight, but then never logged on again :)

I see - sorry about that! I'll make sure we connect asap. :) Thanks for posting again!
  • MakeNoiseMan
    MakeNoiseMan
    ✭✭✭
    Bump! We're looking for one ranged DPS for Thursday nights, and ideally also available as a backup for Monday nights. :)
  • MakeNoiseMan
    MakeNoiseMan
    ✭✭✭
    Bump! We're looking for Ranged Magicka DPS to run on Monday and Thursday nights at 10:00pmEST. We are currently working on vAS Hard Mode.
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, 45k single target dps for a stamblade? o.O

I can get near 30k usually but 45 is crazy. Any suggestions on a place to look at a build for that kinda dps? Sorry, I know this is off subject but you have peaked my interest.
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    45k raid buffed is not that crazy and totally possible even on a magicka toon. Stamina should have even easier time reaching that.
    Edited by Horowonnoe on December 8, 2017 6:21PM
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horowonnoe wrote: »
    45k raid buffed is not that crazy and totally possible even on a magicka toon. Stamina should have even easier time reaching that.

Well I'm definitely not checking the dps when it is raid buffed. That's probably my first issue.
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Horowonnoe wrote: »

Well I'm definitely not checking the dps when it is raid buffed. That's probably my first issue.

Also i have seen a stamblade do 45k self buffed on a skele this patch. So sellf buffed also possible.
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • FinneganFroth
    FinneganFroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could pull that sort of damage.
  • sikamoar
    sikamoar
    bump
  • sikamoar
    sikamoar
    Bump
  • MakeNoiseMan
    MakeNoiseMan
    ✭✭✭
    Bumpity bump bump!
  • MakeNoiseMan
    MakeNoiseMan
    ✭✭✭
    Bump! Thanks everyone :)
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys have open runs (1st sign up 1st serve) like vmol non hm, or vhof non hm, or vas only felm?
    Or it is just 2 core runs a week and that's it?
  • MakeNoiseMan
    MakeNoiseMan
    ✭✭✭
    Do you guys have open runs (1st sign up 1st serve) like vmol non hm, or vhof non hm, or vas only felm?

@LeagueTroll we occasionally run on weekends, and those runs are sign-up based. It's all dependent on interest, though. It happens a couple of times a month. :)
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@LeagueTroll we occasionally run on weekends, and those runs are sign-up based. It's all dependent on interest, though. It happens a couple of times a month. :)

I will pass then, good luck man.
  • Rondur_Sidriel
    Hello,

I am a CP 720+ templar healer with full sets of SPC, Worm Cult, Mending, and Sanctuary as my main trial sets. I've done every normal trial multiple times, but haven't had much luck finding a spot in a guild vet trial group (generally the healing spots are already occupied by older members). I'm willing to try out for a vet team, change my CP, skills, etc. My @ name is @rsidriel0770. I am free pretty much every night after 6-7pm EST.
  • MakeNoiseMan
    MakeNoiseMan
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I am a CP 720+ templar healer with full sets of SPC, Worm Cult, Mending, and Sanctuary as my main trial sets. I've done every normal trial multiple times, but haven't had much luck finding a spot in a guild vet trial group (generally the healing spots are already occupied by older members). I'm willing to try out for a vet team, change my CP, skills, etc. My @ name is @rsidriel0770. I am free pretty much every night after 6-7pm EST.

@Rondur_Sidriel Awesome! Feel free to jump into our Discord anytime and we can connect. As the post says, our regular spots are all currently full, but we'd love to try you out as a fill and, if a spot opens up, you'd be considered for a full-time position. Come in and say hello! :smile:
  • MakeNoiseMan
    MakeNoiseMan
    ✭✭✭
    Bump! :smile: