The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brotherhood of Bogans are Closed, Discord still open :- Australian/New Zealand guild (PS4 - NA)

• Albino_Dunmer
    Albino_Dunmer
    ✭✭✭
    Oh man I’m glad I decided to finally check this out again.

I’m based in Hawaii so it’d be great to have some people on when I get off work and I tend to stay up late. I have done most end game content but it is a major pain in the ass to get a group together for vet trials or even vDSA/dailies when I usually have time to play so I mostly just PvP (Red Only for the moment). I’m only like 4 CP shy of max if that helps lol.

PSN is mybotoichi808 but it’ll appear like this in the search bar MyBoToIcHi808.

I go by Bot. If you have a space I’d love to join you. If you have a couple I know of a friend who’d also be interested.
    Edited by Albino_Dunmer on December 25, 2017 10:02PM
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll get a invite sorted out today, we've always got spots open for mates and more active players. In prepare, if you havent got discord already, download it as its our main source of organization/social/the one stop shop. Once youve joined the server codes in the message of the day (also you can invite your mate also :) )
  • Albino_Dunmer
    Albino_Dunmer
    ✭✭✭
    Alright, I already have discord so I’ll just get things set up once the invite goes through.
  • Albino_Dunmer
    Albino_Dunmer
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm...I never got the invite. It may be because my guild slots were full at the time. I have one spot open now.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be resent soon (two of us sent the invite before, didnt get the error) :)
  • Zomni
    Zomni
    Soul Shriven
    Haha I knew this would exist! Would love an add
    PSN: Zomni_83
    Thanks in advance
  • Nidemus
    Nidemus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there

+8 GMT Aussie here looking for a PvP Guild, Have my main on NA server and am using a AD Faction character but have a low level for the other two if it's really needed. I have Both Teamspeak and Discord ready to go.

Leave me a PM or reply here i'll check back every day or so.

Thanks for your time.

• lejunque
    lejunque
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, could I please get an invite as well? username: lejunque
    thanks.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lejunque. Thats your psn? Doesnt show up
  • lejunque
    lejunque
    Soul Shriven
    hey mate, thats my eso account. my psn is le_junque
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, will flick you a invite today
  • lejunque
    lejunque
    Soul Shriven
    thanks
  • Taurheniel
    Taurheniel
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite! AEST player, my psn is thedeadrhetoric, eso is Taurheniel. Very low level DC just starting out, not super into pvp but on for a couple hours most nights
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you send me an invite plz - user is disintegr8 in both PSN and ESO and here.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Zaawky
    Zaawky
    Soul Shriven
    Can me and my Gf get an invite please, both aussie and on almost every night, PSN's are - Zaawky and Gaawky
    Edited by Zaawky on January 31, 2018 3:19PM
  • custanius
    custanius
    Soul Shriven
    Aussie on GMT +10 here. Been looking for an Aussie guild forever! Can I please get an invite? Thanks!!
    PSN: Atheisis
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've recently returned to NA (last played there before CP was a thing, lol)... I would like to join please.

PSN x-TallyCat-x

Edited by LadyLethalla on February 6, 2018 2:18AM
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've recently returned to NA (last played there before CP was a thing, lol)... I would like to join please.

PSN x-TallyCat-x

Invite sent :)
  • mnznp
    mnznp
    ✭✭
    hi Ive decided to play in NA sever, could you please send me an invitation of your guild?
    PSN pandarunner2049
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good mate invite has been sent :)
  • KrypticFuture
    Love to join I'm in 2 guilds but they're American and on different time and want people to run dungeons and trials with
    My psn is KrypticFuture
    Very active player
  • FoolishOptimist
    FoolishOptimist
    ✭✭✭
    Good Morning!

I'd love an invitation please. Foolish_Optimist

Thanks in advance
  • Sandman626
    Sandman626
    Soul Shriven
    Would appreciate an invite, please!

Sandman626
  • daruma_lady
    daruma_lady
    Soul Shriven
    If u hav any space i'd love an invite pls. Finally reached lol.50 but am still a dungeon virgin... (this is my first mmorpg)... I'm running a mag warden dd/healer..
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Organizing invites for all three tonight :) see you guys soon
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandman626. Not sure in your invite is going through

Daruma_lady and foolish, your invites went through
  • FantasyBarman
    FantasyBarman
    Soul Shriven
    Yes an Aussie guild. Would love an add. On most nights and would be great to have active players in the same Timezone. PSN is FantasyBarman
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandman626 we've tried sending it again and this time the error coming up is account not found? This is your psn accound name?
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are one, but we are many
    And from all the lands on earth we come
    We'll share a dream and sing with one voice
    "I am, you are, we are Australian"

"I am, you are, we are Australian"
  • MickHC
    MickHC
    Add me pls psn MickHC :)
This discussion has been closed.