The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP - Any plans on balancing heavy armor finally?

• pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anti_Virus wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    pieratsos wrote: »
    @pieratsos

Ah there you are just as I said months ago after the heavy nerf in Morrowind you would still be here whining about heavy armor.

You claimed that it wasn't a L2P issues and that it was super OP gave infinite sustain blah, blah blah and deserved to be nerfed.

Now here you are, what's your excuse this time? No offence but this really is a L2P issue at this point.

Right. Like you said a few months ago. Maces give13k pen in an attempt to make heavy armor look weak. You make urself look like a fool because u didnt even know base game mechanics. Then agreeing with some nerfs that people asked and at the same time telling everyone to L2P.

I told you last time. Telling people to L2P doesnt make u look good. It makes you look dumb.
    And no its not a L2P issue. Its "i want the game to be good" issue. And if u actually want numbers go back a few pages to get ur numbers.

I see so you will now fall back on your crutch argument of my mathematical error to prove your point, typical of a scrub.

Reading through your comments you claimed the game needs to be rebuilted on the ground up to accommodate for your play style which is stupid.

If you wear heavy armor you give up damage for takiness* and vice versa.

Heavy armor isn't OP Medium armor isn't UP armors are balanced you make yourself look like a fool stating that.
    If heavy was so OP then PVE dps builds would wear it since you claim it deals more damage which it doesn't.

If you still can't beat someone in PVP wearing heavy armor after 3-4 consecutive nerfs (let that sink in) to the armor then whining on the forms isn't the answer it's just you need to L2P.

Grammatical error fix.

No it wasnt just an error. It was ur extreme bias and ur lack of understanding of game mechanics and even tho literally everyone on the thread explained you that you are mistaken a lot of times, you just kept going with ur BS and telling them that they dont know how to math. And at the next thread telling everyone to L2P again while at the same time agreeing that heavy needed nerfs. Typical attitude of an ignorant scrub. Just running around in forums telling everyone to L2P while being clueless himself about the game.

Thats evident from the fact that people are telling you that what they are saying is based on their experience after playing in heavy armor and not just against. And yet you ignore that just so u can tell everyone L2P if u cant kill heavy armor.

And yes PVP isnt good. Thats not a debate, its a fact proven by the population and the gameplay. Something that doesnt surprise me that you dont understand cause like i said, you are clueless. So in case you havent noticed this thread is about trying to improve PVP. A conversation which you are not fit to be part of.

No one is interested to hear you repeating the same crap like a broken record. No one cares that you have this delusion that L2P comments make you look cool. They dont, they make you look extremely dumb, so do us all a favor and take your BS somewhere else.

Keep calm and get good mkay?

Still dumb. Try harder.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Heavy armor is grossly overpowered compared to medium. It sustains just as good thanks to the rapid mending resource bonus, it has access to shuffle like medium and it can provide you with a bunch of damage thanks to an array of offensive heavy armor sets.

Fighting some of these characters becomes impossible when they're dealing more damage than you, sustain better by abusing a resource mechanic and can take 3 times more punishment before going down.

If anyone over there cares about PVP balance, I propose the following;

- Consider tuning down offensive heavy armor sets, there should be no reason for me to run heavy armor and have more damage overall than in medium.
    - Restrict armor actives to their armor tree, 5+ pieces required to use that active ability. No more shuffle on heavy armor, in fact, major evasion in heavy armor probably shouldn't be allowed at all.
    - Remove the resource sustain from rapid mending, in what world does it make sense to wield a two handed massive weapon in FULL heavy armor and actually replenish your resources at an increased rate? If you were worried about pve tanks not sustaining as well, don't - they sustain perfectly fine in dungeons, and the ones that don't, need to work on their builds a bit.

If you want to see more balanced pvp gameplay in ESO, you really need to look into this heavy armor meta, it will only get worse in time.

Oh and btw since I'm here, get rid of those proc sets, no one asked for them, no one competent likes them, having your armor do damage for you is incredibly stupid. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to miss the good old 1.5 pvp days too.

Have a good day.

In what world do you live in that you think Heavy has more sustain then Medium and more damage?

in the pvp world .
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    Xsorus wrote: »
    Heavy armor is grossly overpowered compared to medium. It sustains just as good thanks to the rapid mending resource bonus, it has access to shuffle like medium and it can provide you with a bunch of damage thanks to an array of offensive heavy armor sets.

Fighting some of these characters becomes impossible when they're dealing more damage than you, sustain better by abusing a resource mechanic and can take 3 times more punishment before going down.

If anyone over there cares about PVP balance, I propose the following;

- Consider tuning down offensive heavy armor sets, there should be no reason for me to run heavy armor and have more damage overall than in medium.
    - Restrict armor actives to their armor tree, 5+ pieces required to use that active ability. No more shuffle on heavy armor, in fact, major evasion in heavy armor probably shouldn't be allowed at all.
    - Remove the resource sustain from rapid mending, in what world does it make sense to wield a two handed massive weapon in FULL heavy armor and actually replenish your resources at an increased rate? If you were worried about pve tanks not sustaining as well, don't - they sustain perfectly fine in dungeons, and the ones that don't, need to work on their builds a bit.

If you want to see more balanced pvp gameplay in ESO, you really need to look into this heavy armor meta, it will only get worse in time.

Oh and btw since I'm here, get rid of those proc sets, no one asked for them, no one competent likes them, having your armor do damage for you is incredibly stupid. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to miss the good old 1.5 pvp days too.

Have a good day.

In what world do you live in that you think Heavy has more sustain then Medium and more damage?

in the pvp world .

Bestresponseever:) (and true)

PC EU
    PvP only