Update 16 featuring the Clockwork City DLC Game Pack are now available on the PTS!  You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/371878/

You Guys Could Nerf Soul Assault Anytime Zos!

mmolegends44
mmolegends44
✭✭✭
the title explains it all nothing left unsaid.
Edited by mmolegends44 on August 15, 2017 6:12PM
  • Maikon
    Maikon
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^
  • PlautisCarvain
    PlautisCarvain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea true
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maikon wrote: »
    ^

• Libonotus
    Libonotus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonnopesce wrote: »
    Libonotus wrote: »
    Gothren wrote: »
    nothing wrong with soul assault. easy to counter. not even one of the best ultimates. l2p please.

They removed counters to soul assault. It definitely overperforms in non-cp PVP.

So you're saying they removed block? Okay then

Sounds like a stam recovery problem
  • Vanagrand
    Vanagrand
    Soul Shriven
    Meld777 wrote: »
    I'm a Stamina Nightblade in PvP, so I suffer most from it cuz of my squishiness and inability to just spam shield like magicka builds. If anyone, I should QQ most about it. Yet, just block + Vigor spam will do it. If Soul Assault is a problem for you, you need to learn to play, as stated before.

That's english?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonnopesce wrote: »
    Libonotus wrote: »
    Gothren wrote: »
    nothing wrong with soul assault. easy to counter. not even one of the best ultimates. l2p please.

They removed counters to soul assault. It definitely overperforms in non-cp PVP.

So you're saying they removed block? Okay then

No but a single Soul assault will drain 30 k stamina in seconds

Then why do I have zero trouble blocking this in a magDK with 15k stam?

Not saying Soul Assault can't be effective -- I 2-3 shot people on magblade ganker with it. Said magblade is also toast if you catch her because I failed to detect your friend in stealth. It's a fair trade-off.
    PC NA
    EP Dunmer Magicka DK, Argonian Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka NB, Breton Magicka Sorcerer
    DC Breton Magicka Sorcerer, Breton Magicka Templar, Orc Stamina DK, Bosmer Stamina NB
    AD Dunmer Magicka DK, Breton Magicka Templar, Altmer Magicka Sorcerer, Redguard Stamina Templar
  • DeathHouseInc
    DeathHouseInc
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to thank knowledgeable players for their input. I now know soul assault sucks.

So now that we know this how do you guys think they could improve the skill so it wasn't so bad? Remove stam debuff and up dmg or remove any channeling? I really planned to use this one on my Mag Sorc.
    Edited by DeathHouseInc on August 15, 2017 6:43PM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think we flogging a dead horse and forum pwnage on OP has covered it, but it's far from over powered, easy to counter and needs a buff not a Nerf if anything (that set that boosts soul trap should boost assault then we are talking)
    Edited by Beardimus on August 15, 2017 6:43PM
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus - VR16 (660CP) Dunmer StormProof Sorc [Master Crafter - PM me]

Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus - Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus - Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting for : [PvE] The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with : Sorcerers and Soldiers | Odahviing Sentinels
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | Four Square Traders

• Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    now when dawnbreaker is undodgeable again i would choose that over soul assault any day if i just had some physical penetration too
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Think we flogging a dead horse and forum pwnage on OP has covered it, but it's far from over powered, easy to counter and needs a buff not a Nerf if anything (that set that boosts soul trap should boost assault then we are talking)

i'm the weird dude in the room saying there really are no metas...but if that armor set applied to soul assault even i would start laughing at everybody for NOT using.
    "What the weak head with strongest bias rules, Is pride, the never-failing vice of fools." ~ Alexander Pope
  • mmolegends44
    mmolegends44
    ✭✭✭
    @UppGRAYxDD game is unbalanced and broken never was nice things in the first place.