Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[suggestion] Cyrodiil unique weapons - with special attributes similar to master/malstrom

boaz733
boaz733
✭✭✭
that will sell for like 500K AP, will be cool to see such venture .
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they should be sold rather than be awarded for leaderboards like master weapons used too back in the days.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

• CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Master's weapons used to be the PvP reward but got moved to dragonstar a long time ago.

I don't think weapons like that should be buyable with AP though as at the moment AP is far too easy to farm (most people can make around 1 million a week by barely playing and just mindlessly following the zerg). If anything it should be linked to campaign rewards in some way (masters weapons would drop for being in the top 2% at the end of a campaign if I remember correctly).

Again though I think masters weapons already fill the special PVP gear slot and vDSA is one of the easiest pieces of content to run in the game so I'm sure most people don't mind farming it. (I farmed it for months to get my defending bow and then for months after it to get 3 guildies the bow as well).
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • boaz733
    boaz733
    ✭✭✭
    CeeJonesy wrote: »
    Master's weapons used to be the PvP reward but got moved to dragonstar a long time ago.

I don't think weapons like that should be buyable with AP though as at the moment AP is far too easy to farm (most people can make around 1 million a week by barely playing and just mindlessly following the zerg). If anything it should be linked to campaign rewards in some way (masters weapons would drop for being in the top 2% at the end of a campaign if I remember correctly).

Again though I think masters weapons already fill the special PVP gear slot and vDSA is one of the easiest pieces of content to run in the game so I'm sure most people don't mind farming it. (I farmed it for months to get my defending bow and then for months after it to get 3 guildies the bow as well).

i disagree , i don't think we should keep rewarding the people that are already at top tier,
    it should be available to every 1 who play the game and not those who reach top 2 or 10 %.
  • BlazingDynamo
    BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [suggestion] stop making posts about buying powerful weapons for worthless ap.
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    boaz733 wrote: »
    i disagree , i don't think we should keep rewarding the people that are already at top tier,
    it should be available to every 1 who play the game and not those who reach top 2 or 10 %.

Well of course you disagree, I read a few of your posts and you are either incredibly lazy and want everything handed to you or just a troll account. No point in continuing the discussion really.
    Edited by CeeJonesy on August 13, 2017 6:36PM
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can buy them with AP, place achievement restrictions on them. Could be for hard to get things or just for leveling your PvP level whatsit.