Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Delete

• Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

We are currently looking for more sociable and patient people interested in veteran trials and vMoL progression. Roles we are in need of include Tanks and DD's. :)

We currently raid on:
    Fridays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Progression Trials - Experience required)
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Weekly Leaderboard/Open Trials)
    Sundays @ 19:00 CET (Normal/Training Trials)

*Please note that our trials are postponed for the holidays until the weekend of the 5th, 6th and 7th of January.

Post a note here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari, @Pennytence, @Altyrann or @Kiwiyvi and we'll get in touch with you asap.
    Edited by Tyavari on January 19, 2019 12:18PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
    *******************************************************r
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

We are currently looking for more sociable and patient people interested in veteran trials and vMoL progression. Roles we are in need of include Tanks and DD's. :)

We currently raid on:
    Fridays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Progression Trials - Experience required)
    Sundays @ 19:00 CET (Normal/Training Trials)

Post a note here, or contact us in-game at @Tyavari, @Pennytence, @Altyrann or @Kiwiyvi and we'll get in touch with you asap.
    Edited by Tyavari on January 19, 2019 12:19PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Skullyfunk
    Hi there! do you take in socials? i mean im very interested in doing endgame but im currently only lvl 17 on my warden. I think the guild sounds like something for me. My mindset is pretty good when it comes to doing PvE content, being patient accepting failure and ofc trying to improve over time :)
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Skullyfunk wrote: »
    Hi there! do you take in socials? i mean im very interested in doing endgame but im currently only lvl 17 on my warden. I think the guild sounds like something for me. My mindset is pretty good when it comes to doing PvE content, being patient accepting failure and ofc trying to improve over time :)

Hi there @Skullyfunk

I'll send you an invite. What is your in-game username? :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Skullyfunk
    Hi again, its @skullyfunk
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

This looks like the guild I'm looking for :smiley:

I've been playing this game on live for over 2 years now (cp 930) but since all my friends I joined with have left for other games I spend most of my time alone and doing PUGS.

I have 12 maxed out characters, all in BiS and ready for vet content. Currently only tank is a SAP tank (for pugs) but I have 2 DKs that can be respec'ed if needed.

I have completed most of the 4man vet content and vMA - only vet trial I have done is vAA in pugs (aprox. 10 times).

I'm looking for a nice group of people to learn most if not all the vet trials and hopefully make some new friends.

I'll clear up a guildslot just in case - ingame nick: @lardvader (as always :blush: )

Hope to hear from you soon!

-lardvader
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    lardvader wrote: »
    Hi!

I've been playing this game on live for over 2 years now (cp 930) but since all my friends I joined with have left for other games I spend most of my time alone and doing PUGS.

I have 12 maxed out characters, all in BiS and ready for vet content. Currently only tank is a SAP tank (for pugs) but I have 2 DKs that can be respec'ed if needed.

I have completed most of the 4man vet content and vMA - only vet trial I have done is vAA in pugs (aprox. 10 times).

I'm looking for a nice group of people to learn most if not all the vet trials and hopefully make some new friends.

I'll clear up a guildslot just in case - ingame nick: @lardvader (as always :blush: )

-lardvader

Hi there @lardvader

I'll drop you an invite in game now. Welcome to the guild! :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • blackarrow13
    blackarrow13
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I would like to join your guild :)

I am a returning player, CP 611 but no up-to-date top gear (left when Morrowing came out). I have a DD (magsorc) and a healer (magplar) chars.
    I'm most interested in MoL runs to get moondancer set, and other trials once I'm geared up!

My ingame nick - @blackarrow13
    Pm me if you have any questions or send an invite if you have a slot for me :)

cheers
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyavari wrote: »
    lardvader wrote: »
    Hi!

-lardvader

Hi there @lardvader

I'll drop you an invite in game now. Welcome to the guild! :)

Hi thx for the invite :smile:

I still had all my guild slots filled up when you sent it - don't think I could receive it. However I got a free slot now so should work.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    @blackarrow13
    @lardvader

Invites have been sent. :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

We are currently looking for more sociable and patient people interested in veteran trials and vMoL progression. Roles we are in need of for our CORE group include Tanks and Stamina DD's. :)

We currently raid on:
    Fridays @ 19:00 CET (Veteran Progression Trials - Experience necessary + other requirements)
    Sundays @ 19:00 CET (Normal Training/Farming Trials)

Edited by Tyavari on January 19, 2019 12:20PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Cinder82
    Cinder82
    ✭✭✭
    hi there im a exp player , cleared all v-trials incl. some HM's. im a 720+cp Healer main but also play Mag-blade and a DK tank now and then. i wld love to join :)

IGN @Nagashira
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Cinder82 wrote: »
    hi there im a exp player , cleared all v-trials incl. some HM's. im a 720+cp Healer main but also play Mag-blade and a DK tank now and then. i wld love to join :)

IGN @Nagashira

Hi there! :smile:

One of the officers will send you an invite shortly.
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Wolfluyt
    Wolfluyt
    ✭✭
    hi guys,

I have two 168CP characters (StamBlade and a Sorc) am I a little too low level?
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Wolfluyt wrote: »
    hi guys,

I have two 168CP characters (StamBlade and a Sorc) am I a little too low level?

Hi there @Wolfluyt :)

While we are actively recruiting more experienced players for our progression runs, we are also open to less experienced players looking to do normal training trials during our Sunday runs or just a home for pledges and other in game activities.
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Nemesis201077
    Nemesis201077
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, quite keen to join a guild, have asked if anyone's looking in game, but everyone seems to want to set sales targets.

I do play when I can and already have a lvl 50 CP 30 toon and 2 alts.

Look me up in game, or let me know here if I can join and how to go about it. Padishar Creel or Gamertag Nemesis201077
  • CelestialSlayer
    CelestialSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    hi i am looking for a guild stamina redguard dragonknight @CelestialSlayer

Thanks
  • Horrum
    Horrum
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Tyavari - popped you a mail in-game.
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there,

I'm in search of a nice mature PvE guild and I came across yours.

I'd be interested in joining and would appreciate an invite if possible!

thx in advance!

PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Hi, quite keen to join a guild, have asked if anyone's looking in game, but everyone seems to want to set sales targets.

Look me up in game, or let me know here if I can join and how to go about it. Padishar Creel or Gamertag Nemesis201077

Thanks

Invites have been sent :)

Horrum wrote: »

Saw your mail and responded :)

incite wrote: »
    Hey there,

thx in advance!

I'll send you an invite in game, is your userID in game also @incite ? :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • CelestialSlayer
    CelestialSlayer
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks let's chat sometime
  • incite
    incite
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks

Hey there,

thx in advance!

@iNC1TE

Thx again
    PC EU

no1 knows me, no1 cares about me but sshh, don't tell

• Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭

Thanks

Hey there,

thx in advance!

@iNC1TE

Thx again

Invite sent :)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Feleran
    Feleran
    Hey Scions! I wasn't playing ESO for quite some time but am back now. Glad to see you're still up and running (vet trials). May I rejoin your ranks? :)
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are now recruiting again!

We are currently looking for more people interested in end-game content and veteran trials and potentially more people to join our CORE progression team. :)

We currently raid on:
    Tuesdays @ 20:30 CEST (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Fridays @ 19:00 CEST (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CEST (Veteran Open Trials)

Edited by Tyavari on January 19, 2019 12:22PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Bubbastic
    Bubbastic
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a guild to learn and train together to complete vet trials.
    I've done all trials in normal mode + vHRC / vSO / vAA
    I have several characters ready for trials
    an Altmer vampire magsorc with siroria, mech acuity
    a Dunmer Magblade with siroria / mothersorrow / valkyn
    a Redguard stamsorc with relequen / berserker / selene
    an Altmer templar healer with sanctuary / olorime / nightflame or bloodroot forge
    an Argonian DK vamp tank with ebony / plague doctor (will be optimised for trials, looking for alkosh shields)

CP640+
    @Bubbastic
    Edited by Bubbastic on September 12, 2018 8:53AM
    。◕‿◕。
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    Hi there @Bubbastic!

One of the officers will contact you shortly for a quick chat about the guild and an invite.

:)
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Riccory
    Riccory
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm looking for a mature guild to learn and play raids/vets together. My main is cp247 Healer and needs to learn a lot still :-)

I hope to hear you soon @Riccory

Regards
  • Tyavari
    Tyavari
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting!

We are currently looking for more people interested in end-game content and veteran trials and potentially more people to join our CORE progression team. :)

We currently raid on:
    Tuesdays @ 20:30 CEST (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Fridays @ 19:00 CEST (Veteran Progression Trials - CORE Group + other requirements)
    Saturdays @ 19:00 CEST (Veteran Open Trials)

Edited by Tyavari on January 19, 2019 12:22PM
    PC/EU/AD/CP1300+
  • Gwillewyn
    Gwillewyn
    Soul Shriven
    I'm level 800~something, play damage dealer for preference, but I have two healers and a tank I'd like to get better at playing. I'm a sucker for achievements and my main character is now at the point where she's done every quest there is, down to the "please find my precious pet rock and take it to my long lost step niece..."-quests. What's left is trials, veteran dungeons, and PvP, so I'm looking for a friendly bunch of people to do endgame stuff with.
    I'm a grown woman, so I'd like to find a guild that isn't entirely made up of school boys, although I do get along well with nerds of all ages.
    Master crafter, or was until Jewellery came along, now I'm researching the last trait so I can reclaim that title.

@gwillewyn