The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

SPICY BURRITO is recruiting! Trader in Mournhold! Come be a part of the family :)

• saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    Trader Bols in Elden Root
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    Trader in Mournhold this week (11/13)
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite please. PSN ID: SKY-D1VER-
  • Bunndale
    Bunndale
    Would love to join, please add BUNNDALE
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    Cêltic421 wrote: »

At this time guild invitations are still bugged. @ZOS is aware. If you have 4-5 guilds already it will not send the invitation no matter what. It's completely frustrating and I am so sorry. I will continue you try to inv you till it works!
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    saruhrose1 wrote: »
    Cêltic421 wrote: »

At this time guild invitations are still bugged. @ZOS is aware. If you have 4-5 guilds already it will not send the invitation no matter what. It's completely frustrating and I am so sorry. I will continue you try to inv you till it works!

Try now, left a guild. Didn't know about the bug. SKY-D1VER-
    Edited by Cêltic421 on November 17, 2017 1:54AM
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    Trader Goh in Elden Root 11/19-11/26
  • huskie2husker
    huskie2husker
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite please. PSN ID: huskie2husker
  • tyguyftw
    tyguyftw
    Soul Shriven
    Any way I could get an invite? PSN: tyguyftw
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent!
  • wistala
    wistala
    I'd like to join if you have any space. psn: wistala91
  • stuff12002
    stuff12002
    ✭✭
    Would love to join - need a capitol trader guild pls! Dues are fine by me, so long as everyone pays them :)

Edit: ps4 is stuff12002
    Edited by stuff12002 on December 4, 2017 2:16AM
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    wistala wrote: »

I sent inv but it says you have to leave guild first :(
    Edited by saruhrose1 on December 4, 2017 3:00AM
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    Trader is Endoriell in Mournhold 12/3
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    Trader is Endoriell in Mournhold, again 12/10
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    Can I please get an invite? PSN: dovahkiin10887
  • Silumgahr
    Silumgahr
    I'd like an invite if possible! Psn: Silumgahr
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    25189065_10159634684545534_4688073562320517510_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=b592033b413195135a1dbf69f0818226&oe=5ABC1386
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    Trader is Through-Gilded-Eyes in Mournhold (12/17)
  • wistala
    wistala
    wistala wrote: »

I sent inv but it says you have to leave guild first :(

That's weird. I'm only in 4 guilds. lol Must be that glitch that was mentioned earlier.
  • stuff12002
    stuff12002
    ✭✭
    Folks be aware that this guild is home to people that don’t mind calling other people slurs or offensive epithets directed at certain classes of people (gay, etc), only to be allowed to remain in the guild as the GM’s “friend”. The GM silenced the person but said ‘he’s a friend just block him’ while that person is known to engage other guildies as a patterned behavior, but clearly this is the modus operandi for this guild. If u don’t mind slurs and ridicule, then this is your guild.
    Edited by stuff12002 on December 21, 2017 3:36AM
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    Trader is Razgugul in Mournhold!

Happy Holidays!

@stuff12002 Awe. I hope you had a Merry Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate this time of year. I'm sorry you are so disgruntled. Maybe you can reach out to zos with some screenshots and have the player banned? Also 30k was mailed to you out of curiosity incase you were paid. You left rather abruptly :(
  • stuff12002
    stuff12002
    ✭✭
    Trader is Razgugul in Mournhold!

Happy Holidays!

@stuff12002 Awe. I hope you had a Merry Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate this time of year. I'm sorry you are so disgruntled. Maybe you can reach out to zos with some screenshots and have the player banned? Also 30k was mailed to you out of curiosity incase you were paid. You left rather abruptly :(

Not disgruntled; rather simply disappointed in how you chose to run your guild and allow in-guild harrasememt based on if the person is your friend. I didn’t leave so abruptly to not have a conversation with you both in guild and out, in which you didn’t seem to agree that you should kick a person out of your guild who calls another guildie a ‘fa**ot’, because he’s a friend. Again, there should be no tolerance for that in a guild, and you shouldn’t consider blocking the offender as the solution. The simple and obvious solution that you chose not to employ at the time was to kick the person, in your words because “When you are friends with someone it's hard to handle situations.” A person that calls another a ‘fa**ot’ simply because it angers the other person, should not be allowed to stay. FYI, you *can* be friends with someone who enjoys trolling others while *also* running a respectful guild (just do so without having them in your guild). For clarity, the 30k you mentioned was a refund of my dues paid. While I appreciated that, it’s by no means a consolotion prize for being called a fa**got by your friend in your guild.

I’d rather someone else not have to experience in-game harassment like I did in your guild, hence my post. So, to reiterate; I am disappointed, not disgruntled, and wanted to let others know who may find it helpful.
    Edited by stuff12002 on December 27, 2017 4:44AM
  • Mookie_McGroin
    Can I get an invite? PSN: Mookie_McGroin
  • saruhrose1
    saruhrose1
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have much to say(sarcasm). If you don't like It then leave. I make sure you have a trader every week. And it's been in Mournhold the last 5 weeks. 95% of my time on the game is to do something guild related. This incident was the first in a very long time since we went paid. Also the person claiming this was also provoking the individual who was upset and using said slur. What happens outside of guild chat I cannot control. Also he said it once in guild chat then apparently there were whispers exchanged that to my knowledge there is no proof of.

I give up ALL of my good loot drops to spicy. A majority of my gold. Pretty much everything I got goes to the guild. Therefore I run it how I see fit. The person who made the "slur" was given the option to either never say it again or be banned from the guild. He's since apologized to me and has promised to hold his tongue.

There are lots of things that happen behind the scenes that some of you don't see and obviously don't care about.

You take one incident and throw it in my face. And if there is other incidents that happen then why haven't I been made aware? Am I supposed to be online 24/7? I've made my plea on here and on the the big page for more officers.
  • stuff12002
    stuff12002
    ✭✭
    What do you mean, “to my knowledge there is no proof of”? That is literally untrue for you to claim you have no proof of the additional whispers where the guildie sent me the whisper ‘fa**ot’. I messaged you on PSN immediately and conveyed to you my dismay that you would not kick someone immediately from your guild who called another guildie ‘fa**ot’. In fact, the first sentence in the PSN message to you, sent alongside the screen capture was, “A friend, Saruh??”. I would be happy to share that screenshot with any and all who wish to see that proof. I understand you are proud of your guild; there’s nothing wrong with that and I would hope you do take pride in establishing comradarie and group purpose, but that pride should be set to the side when you witness firsthand bigotry like this, full stop. I had hoped you saw reason and thought this settled, but the fact that you now are spreading misinformation by claiming you have no proof of your guild member sending me a whisper saying ‘fa**ot’, after you silenced the person in guild chat, when I literally sent you a screen capture of it, means you are also a liar.
  • TheCalvinist
    K
    Edited by TheCalvinist on January 3, 2018 2:47PM
  • xxkrazycivikxx
    xxkrazycivikxx
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite.

Psn is xxkrazycivikxx
  • TwistedThoughtz
    TwistedThoughtz
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for invite, PSN - Twistedthoughtz