The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

• Remmo
    Remmo
    ✭✭
    He guys,

Could i get an re-invite to the guild please? Time to pick up my Casual Rascal hat again =D @Remmo
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Remmo wrote: »
    He guys,

Could i get an re-invite to the guild please? Time to pick up my Casual Rascal hat again =D @Remmo

Will have someone sending you an invite mate. Else I do it after work tomorrow :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Athan74
    Athan74
    Hi Guys,

My Tag is Athan74,

Am a new player, if you're still recruiting, I'll surely give it a shot ;)

See you in game,

A.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Athan74 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

My Tag is Athan74,

Am a new player, if you're still recruiting, I'll surely give it a shot ;)

See you in game,

A.

Invite sent :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Synthwavius
    Synthwavius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey made it to CP200 in 2 months but started feeling lonely. Can I get an invite? @synthwavve
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Hey made it to CP200 in 2 months but started feeling lonely. Can I get an invite? @synthwavve

Invite sent
  • anattoni
    anattoni
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I would like to join. Can you please send me an invite? @anattoni
  • Seppi
    Seppi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello.

I'm a new player, and I'd love to join the guild. Could you please add me @devil5678?
  • VonKlump
    VonKlump
    Soul Shriven
    Welcome to the new Rascals who joined today!

I am also a new player and joined this guild some two weeks ago and it is a really great guild with plenty of very helpful people who will help to get you up to speed.

I thoroughly recommend Casual Rascals to any new players looking to be fairly active or to those more experienced players looking for a genuinely friendly place to get the best out of ESO!

VK
  • Metalmilitia593
    Metalmilitia593
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am an old player from Play Station ESO. Was playing Laceration DK, 1 month ago just bought the pc version and started again.
    Right now I have Magicka DK DPS and fast levelling. If you can invite me I would be appreciated!

@Mithrandir593
  • jeannettevl
    jeannettevl
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I would like to join your guild.

ingame: @senva
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :smiley:
  • Edika
    Edika
    ✭✭
    hello, i would like an invite too, if possible.

ingame: @Edika
  • TalionKrosis
    TalionKrosis
    Soul Shriven
    I started 3 weeks ago and im look for a guild for PvE am a bit of a noob so go easy on me if you're still recuiting

hope to join you soon @TalionKrosis
  • Nic_ck
    Nic_ck
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, i would like to join your guild if you are still recruiting.
    @Nic_ck
    Thanks
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent to all :smile:
  • Lucusmontem
    Lucusmontem
    ✭✭
    Hi!

Also a returnee here. If you still have an open spot, I would like to join your guild.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards
    @Lucusmontem
    Edited by Lucusmontem on January 23, 2018 12:07PM
  • Sable_Furey
    Sable_Furey
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I've been playing a few weeks and am not taking things too seriously but would like people to chat with, trade with, discuss the game and decide which bits I'm interested in etc.
    Handle:- Sable_Furey (if I've figured out correctly what is meant by handle in this case).
  • romakarolb16_ESO
    romakarolb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I too am interested. New as hell to this game though, if you dont mind add me ingame or PM me here. IGN: @romakarol
    Edited by romakarolb16_ESO on January 13, 2018 9:36PM
  • kattepusdjevelen
    kattepusdjevelen
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!

I'm an old player but recently starting to understand the depth of the mechanics and gameplay.
    Please add me: @kattepusdjevelen
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent to all :)
  • The_Drop_Bear
    The_Drop_Bear
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to join your guild, I have had the game for a few years but have only just started getting into to it. I would love to be part of a nice friendly guild with players who could help me with the group dungeons.
    Please add me-@The_Drop-Bear
  • The_Drop_Bear
    The_Drop_Bear
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    No problems. Welcome to the guild :)
  • madmax911
    madmax911
    Hi there i am very interested in joining. I am a new player in hopes of joining a casual social guild :)

@madmax911
  • TheBigBadDoom
    I would like an invite too if you may.

@TheBigBadDoom
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :)
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Some updating.
    Our learning trials have once again started with a new raidleader that's very experienced from doing both normal and veteran trials. We're also aiming to do 2 training/learning trials per week.

Map runs, daily pledges groups and other madness is going aswell. Soon the raffles will start again too :)

We do however currently looking for someone to begin lead PvP events in all forms :)
    We're mainly a AD guild but do have toons from all factions. So if anyone's willing to start hosting PvP events such as "new player introductions", Cyrodiil, IC, BG's, duelling and whatnot, feel free to let me know :)
  • Trej
    Trej
    Soul Shriven
    Very interested in joining you guys if you're still recruiting :smile:

@Trej9
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Trej wrote: »
    Very interested in joining you guys if you're still recruiting :smile:

@Trej9

Me or someone from the guild will invite soon :)