The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4/NA] ShadowKnight Syndicate is seeking new members!

X_LadyPhoenix_X
X_LadyPhoenix_X
✭✭✭
Established in Oct. of 2015, <SKS> is an adult only (18yrs+, though most of our active members are a bit older) casual, social guild of semi sarcastic, shenanigans loving gamers that enjoy all aspects of ESO. <SKS> thrives on being a guild where our members can come in at the end of a day, kickback and socialize with like minded members while playing some great games (our gaming in not necessarily limited to just ESO). We're a no-holds-barred kind of group, though that doesn't mean we can't be respectful. Intentional hostilities will not be tolerated. We have a Discord server, a PSN community page, and an active PSN group chat. If interested in a guild invite, request one here, or contact me via PSN message. My tag - X_LadyPhoenix_X. Thanks!

Update Aug 2018:
We are in the process of revamping the guild after a bit of downtime, and are recruiting calm (sometimes anyway :lol: ), collected, and positive individuals interested in a good time (also to help make some good times) and willing to help this guild grow.

Note:
I have basically restarted the guild from scratch within the last month. While we have retained a few of our original active members, the guild is not as active as it use to be. I would like to and am working on changing this. We are welcoming of newer players and will do what we can to help them out. At the same time, we are searching for experienced players to help us in our endeavor to help the guild grow. Our guild is a work in progress. Please take this note into consideration before asking for an invite. Thanks and Happy Gaming!
Edited by X_LadyPhoenix_X on August 14, 2018 6:52PM
Mistress of Shadows (GM) <ShadowKnight Syndicate>
an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
For the Pact!
---
Master Thief
---
| Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
| Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
---
PSN: X_LadyPhoenix_X
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    We have a Trader in Sentinel this week. :smile:
    an active,adult only, social guild that dabbles in everything on PS4 NA, Est. Oct. 2015
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    | Lady Phœnix ~ Nord DK | Yelena Elethea ~ High Elf Templar | Stalks-among-Shadows ~ Argonian NB | Inyoni Yezulu ~ Redgaurd Sorc |
    | Chändra Nälaar ~ Dark Elf DK | Elora de Danan ~ Breton Sorc | Velia Vixen ~ Wood Elf Warden | Serephina Valyrin ~ Imperial DK |
    ---
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Our trader is in the Riften Outlaw's Refuge this week.

Looking to up our ranks after a few quiet months... Darn new releases. ;)
    We are trying to steer our guild a bit more toward vet endgame content, and are looking to find members wanting to run said content.
    We also have several lead positions that we would like to fill and are interested in finding those willing to teach and lead positively and patiently.
    If interested, please contact me. Thank you. :)
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • Lepidiah
    Lepidiah
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to give the guild a try! PSN is MrSidekick8

Longtime MMO player, usually very active on multiple facets of the game. Currently have a couple semesters left on my Masters degree so usually playing on weekends only, occasionally a week night. Let me know. Thanks!
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @Lepidiah, I sent you an invite! Welcome! Make sure to read our MotD, and check out our Discord server if you're interested in joining that. :)
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Our Trader is in Vivec City this week. :)
    Edited by X_LadyPhoenix_X on October 23, 2017 11:00PM
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • hamletsdead
    hamletsdead
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join, por favor. PSN: Caravaggio1
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @hamletsdead, Invite Sent! Welcome to the Guild.
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • Scrummy37
    Scrummy37
    I'm interested scrummy37
  • Shargrath
    Shargrath
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild.

PSN: rmstonge
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Great! I'll get ya folks invites this evening, when I log in. :smile:
    Edited by X_LadyPhoenix_X on October 30, 2017 9:46PM
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @Scrummy37 Invite sent! @Shargrath I can't find you on psn. Is there anything special about it?
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @Shargrath Nevermind, I got it! Invite sent...
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • willfo3
    willfo3
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining.
    PSN Willfo3

Thank you
  • Playshark1
    Can i check you guys out :)
    Psn weaboo_man
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @willfo3 & @Playshark1, invites sent! Welcome to the Guild!
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • RosalineMin
    RosalineMin
    Soul Shriven
    Do you guys take new players I literally just started the game.
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @RosalineMin, Yes! I'll send ya an invite. :smile: Well, as soon as you let me know what your psn tag is. :lol:
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Did I mention, we love shenanigans!
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • mikeym41240ub17_ESO
    Send me an invite. Lookin to do trials. Nightblade stamina dps. 340 cp. blacksmith,cloth,enchanting maxed. Mikeym41240 is psn
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @mikeym41240ub17_ESO Invite sent. Welcome to the guild!
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • pinkley.johnub17_ESO
    pinkley.johnub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    How active in PVP are you?
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    @pinkley.johnub17_ESO

We try to do pvp at least once a week as a guild event. I have a few members that run pvp a lot of other times through out the week though on various alliances. When running as a guild event, we only run on ep due to the fact that all my toons are on the ep faction.
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • pinkley.johnub17_ESO
    pinkley.johnub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I am a new player. Will I be allowed to tag along uselessly until I get better? lol

PSN: Bonitojuan
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, of course. New players are the most fun to bring along. It'll give us something to joke about in guild chat! I'm just messin'. :wink: ...maybe... :lol:

Invite sent! @pinkley.johnub17_ESO
    Edited by X_LadyPhoenix_X on November 12, 2017 7:19PM
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • FarDarocha
    Invite me please 247 healer dps restro/destro
  • mikeym41240ub17_ESO
    Thanks for the invite. When do u guys do trials?
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    We have a tentative schedule on Discord. Trial days change depending on when I have members in the Vanguard ranking on. Right now We're trying to get members geared and dps tested so that we can start running vet training trials (to teach mechanics). We'll try to attempt the Weekly at least once a week... Once we get more members tested and wanting to run the trials, we'll implement more runs (without having to teach mechanics) into our schedule. Right now our guild is a work in progress with getting into the Vet end game content...
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in PSN: Cillion3117
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! @Cillion3117
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---
  • X_LadyPhoenix_X
    X_LadyPhoenix_X
    ✭✭✭
    We have a trader this week in Vivec City's Outlaw Refuge.
    For the Pact!
    ---
    Master Thief
    ---
    ---