The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HOW MUCH do I have to pay to get rid of CTR ?!

Vanzen
Vanzen
✭✭✭✭✭
Pls tell me !

Am ready to pay any amount asked to get rid of this boredom !

(Changed the title) I DONT WANT TO PLAY CAPTURE THE RELIC FFS !
Edited by Vanzen on August 24, 2017 7:06AM
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CTF ?... ????
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capture The Flag ...
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real issue is pre mades vs pugs. Ctf is still fun if you have a fighting chance, it's actually a good mode. But you get a premise running a couple of dps an unkillable tank and a healer and say goodbye to being able to do anything.
  • JWillCHS
    JWillCHS
    ✭✭✭
    Even when I win, I hate CTF! And I personally do not like how the 3 faction PVP idea from Cyrodiil influenced BGS with the 4v4v4. I prefer having two teams. The 3 team format is worse in CTF. and when I jump into CTF my whole premade group collectively throws up their hands to say, "awwwww hellllll noooo".
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    i used to hate ctf, but fo rme the real enemy now is dom.
    at least in ctf people are forced to actually pvp.
    i just laugh @ dom matches now where 90% of the time the winning team has zero kills and zero deaths b/c they just run in circles around the map capping points.

anyway, your real request should be 'how much to i have to pay to get seperate queues for all game modes?"
    let people play dom and ctf if that's what they like, i dont care, but for me personally i feel ripped off that i bought morrowind when i cant play the mode i want to play.
    its like being forced to queue for DSA, MSA, dungeons and trials all at once and hoping you get the one you want. ridiculous.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i used to hate ctf, but fo rme the real enemy now is dom

This is very well put.

Oh boy dom. I hate dom.

So bad. Why can't we choose the game mode? WHY? Just let us choose which game to queue for, in addition, to filtering between pre mades and solo queues.

Why are these things too much to ask for?
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an ok game type that suffers a lot when you have premades and the live forever tanks that can't be dealt with unless you have 5 or 6 dps on them. With a premades it's almost impossible to deal with. I think they need to add in a self damage element like chaosball or strip away shields & armor slowly on carriers.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presume you mean capture the relic? ;)

As flag game in domination.

But yeah, the modes aren't the problem - its the pre-made vs PUG issue. Need separate queues.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtb death match only
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd pay $15 a month to keep it.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • JDC1985
    JDC1985
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as they get rid of this non cp garbage people might actually care about battlegrounds.
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) I don't think there are enough people playing BGs to facilitate this, but I could be wrong,
    2) People would just run builds that are specialized to the game type and it would be hell
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezeepeezee wrote: »
    1) I don't think there are enough people playing BGs to facilitate this, but I could be wrong,
    2) People would just run builds that are specialized to the game type and it would be hell

how about, learn to play

learn to get kills

learn the meaning of the word optimisation. ;)
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »

how about, learn to play

learn to get kills

What are you even talking about? You'd end up with tank battles in domination, max speed runners in CTR, etc. etc. What's this got to do with my skill?
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how about, learn to play

learn to get kills

What are you even talking about? You'd end up with tank battles in domination, max speed runners in CTR, etc. etc. What's this got to do with my skill?

lol man

I'm telling you

Dom avoids PvP so is not skill. CTF requires skill.

The only viable play style that legimitately does not require skill is perma block tank warden or DK
  • ezeepeezee
    ezeepeezee
    ✭✭✭✭

how about, learn to play

learn to get kills

lol man

I'm telling you

The only viable play style that legimitately does not require skill is perma block tank warden or DK

Hmmm I wonder if that's why it's all you come across in BGs
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how about, learn to play

learn to get kills

lol man

I'm telling you

Hmmm I wonder if that's why it's all you come across in BGs

It's not, I encounter next to none of those builds, fewer recently?

I kill 9/10 tanks, but I am merely making a point that is a play style that does not require any special skill.
    Edited by Betsararie on August 24, 2017 5:34AM
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EVERYBODY in chat complain at each start of this crap !

Almost noone wants to play CTR ...
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Say no to bad things like drugs and stuff like Capture the relic!!!!!!! Just say NO!!!!!!!
  • Eyesinthedrk
    Eyesinthedrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean you don't like it when all three teams have each other's relics so no one can put one down, and no one is willing to loose their relic, so everyone sends one or two team mates to get slaughtered by the oppositions 4 man group?

You don't think that's totes funzies?
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New BG achievement: King of the Hill

Successfully pass every achievement for Battlegrounds to become King of the Hill and unlock the new powerful abandon grab bag ability to choose your game mode.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.