The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Castles/Guild wars

LilPtownFunk
LilPtownFunk
Soul Shriven
I think it would be cool if your guild could buy a castle and use the in-game gold to upgrade it in different ways and then fight other guilds like attackers vs defenders or both guild castle are facing each other from a distance and the first guild to capture the other castle wins.
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like this other game ... hmm what is it called? God its in the tip of my tounge...... this is going to bother me all day.
  • LilPtownFunk
    LilPtownFunk
    Soul Shriven
    The guild castle when you first buy it, it starts out as a outpost so you have to upgrade it to where it is a castle and you have to buy walls and soldiers to protect it