The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Templates problems - Crafting

paulsimonps
paulsimonps
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The crafting on templates for the Morrowind PTS was never fixed and the characters you made never had fully leveled crafting. However the NA round of the current PTS for the Horns of the Reach did not have this problem, templates had fully level crafting. Why is it then that now that EU are on the PTS its now broken again and Templates do not have fully leveled crafting? What changed?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by paulsimonps on July 28, 2017 6:46PM
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    The crafting on templates for the Morrowind PTS was never fixed and the characters you made never had fully leveled crafting. However the NA round of the current PTS for the Horns of the Reach did not have this problem, templates had fully level crafting. Why is it then that now that EU are on the PTS its not broken again and Templates do not have fully leveled crafting? What changed?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Noticed as well. Text me on PTS if you need stuff crafted
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need stuff crafted on PTS on NA
    It's still bugged for me & not fully leveled.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg