The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some skill lines not showing

Lirkin
Lirkin
✭✭✭✭
I have been wearing light, heavy and medium armor and am level 12. Why do I not have light and medium armor skill lines?
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm. As soon as you wear 3 of either Armor Weight the skill line should unlock.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »
    Hm. As soon as you wear 3 of either Armor Weight the skill line should unlock.

The 3 is key. You need to put on 3 pieces of light armor to unlock light, then change out and put on 3 pieces of medium armor to unlock medium.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And for the weapon skill lines, equip one of them and kill a woodland L1 critter.

For the Crafting Skills lines just visit a Crafting Station

For the Thieves and Legerdeman, open locked chests and thieves troves or steal and fence something

For the World just do the Main Quest (although I think that gets unlocked in the tutorial but I have been skipping that for so long now.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and just so you're aware, even if the skill limes are hidden they are still leveling up like normal. Just can't put any points into the passives if you don't have them unlocked yet.
    Edited by MissBizz on July 29, 2017 5:16PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks I did find if I put on three of them it unlocks. I would be nice if ESO would let people know.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lirkin wrote: »
    Thanks I did find if I put on three of them it unlocks. I would be nice if ESO would let people know.

There is a black info window showing that while doing the tutorial.
    Edited by Idinuse on July 30, 2017 11:44AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?