The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ZOS, add the "Redguard Candlestick, Twisted" to the Crown Store, it's missing!

RANKK7
RANKK7
✭✭✭✭✭
I went today to buy this nice item since I have ONE free slot in the house (if item slots were increased I would buy more!) and I couldn't find the item.

It's missing!

Are you willing to get some cash or not? Add this thing, it's a nice item. Also the recipe is unavailable in game, waiting you will care to add that too.

item-117908-1-4.png

Edited by RANKK7 on July 25, 2017 9:56AM
lll
"I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
lll
  • Haruspex
    Haruspex
    ✭✭✭
    That very much looks like the one that was available on the luxury furniture vendor a while back. As such, they probably will not release the recipe for it but you might see it pop up again someday, or get lucky and find one for sale on a guild vendor (though it will probably be expensive).
    Edited by Haruspex on July 25, 2017 1:44PM
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, indeed it's the exact same model and this speaks very loud about zos and their way to care about this game as much as their awful marketing.

It could have sold in the Crown Store along with the other furniture but no, let's put this item on the Luxury vendor in March and never again, in the meantime it's not available for cash even if this model corresponds to a purple item that should be included in the redguard store collection, so much win in this, nice job ZOS.

Not to mention they never cared to correct the Candelabra Twisted model they have for sale and also present in game with the actual twisted model, nice job there too.

At any rate hope to see the Candlestick Twisted as recipe since it doesn't exist and if they want to add the item to the Store it would be a nice addition. It's freaking ridiculous how they do things.

Edited by RANKK7 on July 25, 2017 3:34PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    That looks pretty sweet. ADD IT DAMMIT... must have....
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so much anger over a candlestick
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colonel Mustard did it with the candlestick in the library.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    so much anger over a candlestick
    This is disappointment. Anger is what the CEO should feel toward the marketing department when they make such moves.
    lll
    lll
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Of course I would rather it be a drop, I'd hate to drop all kinds of REAL money into this game like PS HOME, and just one day its all taken away due to the game (if thats what you call HOME) was shut down.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree but don't mind supporting with cash if there is something I truly like and enjoy, getting tired though they do so poorly in many departments, some very questionable marketing choices, issues with gameplay since they don't care to separate pvp and pve skills development, issues in housing they don't fix and do not provide any answer... there is a lot to be disappointed . Actually the more I think about all that... the more I wonder why I'm even supporting a game studio in the end not so deserving.
    At any rate, to stay on topic, let's see if we'll find this purple item in the Store as it should be and the in game recipe eventually.
    lll
    lll
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, within just a couple of months of getting ESo (there was a free weekend to try out the game, I purchased before it was over) as well preordered Morrowind, ESO PLUS the entire time so far (as well have enough in my wallet for another 3 months sub), and a few crown purchases, have defintaly supported this game and the devs... so a few hundred dollars total... WOW, alot for just almost 4 months of playing.... PLUS my GF has her own account, and ESO PLUS, and a couple crown store purchases, AND will be buying A SECOND PS4 so we BOTH can play at the same time (sharing 1 system right now so we take turns) THATS SUPPORT...(sorry if this may be off topic)
    Edited by mrdiamond666 on July 31, 2017 5:36PM
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, me too I'm a rather new player, subscribed after a couple of weeks I was playing but didn't got Morrowind, not pissed because it wasn't included in Eso+, though I find the price is not fair at all for the content, so for now I won't get it, maybe one day if they resolve some of the in game issues that pisses me off more, I could buy as a reward, or if the price is lowered. Though yes, since I still have some fun, I'm still supporting with subscription and buying from the store if there are nice items I can enjoy and the price is not stupidly exaggerated.
    Sure, anyone support with what is more interested in, for me outside subscription, is costumes or accessories and housing (not anymore now about housing since I have no free slots left so no more furniture to buy, same for houses since they look empty until they increase hopefully the slots number!), other users prefer mounts above all etc...
    Edited by RANKK7 on July 31, 2017 6:12PM
    lll
    lll