The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Painter Profession

me_ming
me_ming
✭✭✭✭✭
When I was playing The Sims (TS 2 in particular), they have this skill called "Painting" (or was it Creativity, I forgot), where if your skill level is high enough you could eventually take a snap shot in game, that then goes to your document folders and you could use/select those as snapshots as subjects of your painting. I wonder if we can have that in ESO. Have a new crafting skill line called Painter or Artisan or something, gives crafters more to do, plus I think it'd be cool to customize your paintings adds more diversity and personality in your house than just the generic paintings we have in game.

PS would also like to add, maybe even have Farmer profession, where you can raise livestocks? I'd like to own a farm, maybe have barn of animals? Just wishful thinking.
Edited by me_ming on July 22, 2017 5:54AM
"We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
-Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was sitting hill one day and noticed a canvas and paints, so at very less NPCs ate doing. I think it would be interesting addition to game. Maybe the could sumbit to zos so they could be in store, this would give company to implement it.

P.S maybe make them have to search for materials for paints or have to grow them.
  • me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    I was sitting hill one day and noticed a canvas and paints, so at very less NPCs ate doing. I think it would be interesting addition to game. Maybe the could sumbit to zos so they could be in store, this would give company to implement it.

P.S maybe make them have to search for materials for paints or have to grow them.

Yeah, there are several easels I've seen in game, one in Glenumbra and another in Auridon. The easel could be the crafting station. I thought it would be a nice addition to game too. I've been wanting to make an artisan in game. :)
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    me_ming wrote: »

PS would also like to add, maybe even have Farmer profession, where you can raise livestocks? I'd like to own a farm, maybe have barn of animals? Just wishful thinking.

Oh yes please! I find myself aquiring more pets for house decor, yet I havent seen sheep, cows or chickens to add to my little ranch. PTS currently has wheat and vined pumpkins but corn and other garden plants too please. A plot of dirt to make rows of garden/farm growth? My island needs a food source other than fish.