The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Disbanded

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Theodard wrote: »
    Updated to reflect our change in campaign, we now run in Vivec!

Well not always run, sometimes it's ride or a walk. Once in awhile some ERP walking, but occupy there now.

Hello Spiffy Tiffy.

Sometimes we don't even walk, we just sit in stealth in a big circle passing the grog, daring each other to do a suicide run into the keep guards. Or we siege keeps on the opposite wall to the rest of AD, not realising they've already gained entry. But we defs always ERP while we're doing it :D

Stop trolling me step daddy.
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • Warmad
    Warmad
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

From your post it sounds like I might fit in with your group (minus my lack of pvp skills :). I am definitely over 21, but i feel like i am 21.

I would love to join your group and work together on the content and skills.

Please send an invite when you have an opportunity.

Warmad
    Character: Warsplinter

Thanks
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent! So sorry for the delay! <3
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

• Theodard
    Theodard
    ✭✭✭

Well not always run, sometimes it's ride or a walk. Once in awhile some ERP walking, but occupy there now.

Hello Spiffy Tiffy.

Sometimes we don't even walk, we just sit in stealth in a big circle passing the grog, daring each other to do a suicide run into the keep guards. Or we siege keeps on the opposite wall to the rest of AD, not realising they've already gained entry. But we defs always ERP while we're doing it :D

Stop trolling me step daddy.

I believe I was told to continue to troll you step kiddo!
  • Sovi3tKitsch
    Sovi3tKitsch
    ✭✭✭

Hello Spiffy Tiffy.

Most of the time we stumble... cause we're drunk.
    I might be trash but "garbage can" not "garbage can't".
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    :D

• Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    *UPDATE* The guild will be winding down over Christmas, and no longer running regular weekend activities. We shall resume around mid-January!

Please check in on our Discord, as I will announce random guild runs 12 hours ahead of time when I know I can get online!

https://discord.gg/HEEAW6K

<3

• ahcaros
    ahcaros
    Soul Shriven
    What happened to the guild ? Is it gone? :(
  • ArtCommissions
    ArtCommissions
    ✭✭✭
    Wondering what has happened to the guild too? Was a great guild with friendly people and drunken posts. Do I have to play sober now that the guild is gone? Maybe I can remain pantsless? Let us know haha.

Love, Art.
This discussion has been closed.