The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

HELP!!! MASSIVE GLITCH WITH MY WARDEN! IM ABLE TO HEAL DUELS!

TheNuminous1
TheNuminous1
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been maining a warden healer. Last night in auridon I was at the vulkhel guard wayshrine.

Like any good healer at a wayshrine I like to spam my skills.(helps with the loading times)

And then I noticed my heals were hitting people in duels.

I damn near lost my mind. I was excited and scared and blown away.

So I tested it for like half an hour and yep I could fully heal people in duels.

Then today I log in and I'm in eldenroot. I thought maybe if time had passed it would just fix itself but nope still able to heal duels.

And at this point the two times I've done it people have gotten pissed.

I'm being accused of hacking and being reported.

I'm on xbox na.
I wouldn't know how to hack something to save my life.

I've sent in tickets and no response yet.

Now I'm coming to the forums for help.

Has anyone else encountered this?

My theory is because I'm able to target people with the vine teleport it somehow lets me heal them. Cause if I caste a heal on my backbar before I target the duelest with the blue highlight on my front bar the heal does not work.

But once targeted, but not cast cause that skill still does not work while they duel, then all my other heals work.

Please help and give some theory or advise!!!!

Also its really really hard to control myself around duelists now. I mean this is insane I pretty much prevent duels from ending. Its hilarious and scary!

I've decided to use my newfound powers for good and not interfere anymore now that its well tested.

But the allure of superpowers makes me want to be a villain. The good kind of villain that prevents death. When all they wanna do is kill Each other.

If someone could tag some devs about this if be thankful for some reason my phone isn't letting me.
  • Deadkrau5
    Deadkrau5
    I think it's a known bug. I found it by accident one night and tested it with some friends. After awhile I was attacked by guards. We laughed and never thought of it again.
    Edited by Deadkrau5 on July 20, 2017 8:09PM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also in use the forums on my phone. If I knew how to load a video onto the forums if take on with my phone. The quality will be poop but at least id have proof
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is today the official Warden Disappointment Day?
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah actually I think I might of. But thought it my imagination. Also was on warden, so maybe it was forgotten in updates for duels. :scream:
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this affected every class.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Known bug.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this affected every class.

No outside healing in duels should be excluded. @Wrobel
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks @TheNuminous1, we are aware of this and working on getting it fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, i run around and when I hit my heal, it heals others dueling.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not know this was a known bug and I've never heard anyone talking about it! While it is numerous it needs fixed. I might be able to restrain myself a little bit but many people would use this is a direct way to troll others

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Thank you for replying! I know your very busy especially on an event launch day!
    I just hope I don't get in trouble cause I know I've been reported for it already!
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    does it still work to heal people that used pvp guard?

this was goign on for a logn time :D
  • RazerKlang
    i got reported for hacking :(. well i admit i took it abit far by healing every duel :blush:
    CP400+Xbox - NA- (Kahjiit) NightBlade (Red Guard) Templar (Wood Elf) Warden
    "And by the nine we got bottomless legendary gem"
    Templar
    Wørden
    KnightTemplar
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RazerKlang wrote: »
    i got reported for hacking :(. well i admit i took it abit far by healing every duel :blush:

The temptation is hard to resist!!!!
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah... I just noticed this bug. Healed for a few minutes of duels as I was in the Undaunted area. Got my wife (Brandykinsgamer) to come check if it was just the Warden that was glitched - she was on a templar and could heal them also.

Guys there were talking of reporting us etc... but to be fair, we were just test if ultimates worked also (cast barrier a few times and it seemed to work).

Stopped after we'd tested and seen it. If we get reported it would be pretty ridiculous since it was utterly random. One guy was even saying I had to pay him 1million gold or he'd get be perma-banned. Stupid...

Maybe if we stop dueling in crowded areas it might be better... though they are asking for trouble seeing as though they are a in a very very high traffic zone. maybe that's what they want - to scam people... who knows - but I know one thing for sure, I'll look forward to seeing a Zenimax banhammer coming my way and see what kind of stink I kick up if it should happen.