Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stam dk 2handed/bow build help?

Romp3rStomp3r69
So i am trying to get a pvp build going aswell atm and needing just general suggestions.

Im looking at having 5pc strength automation/5pc spriggans/1pc blood spawn (armor impen/weapons sharpened)

Im more needing help in terms of cp distribution and also skill wise

2handed
Venomous claw
Dizzying swing
Executioner
Critical rush
Rally
Take flight/onslaught (ulti)

Bow
Poison injection
Igneous shield
Volatile armor/fire dragon scale
Shuffle
Vigor
Flawless Dawnbreaker/corrosive armor (ulti)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Im also an orc for race aswell
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    You seems to already have a build with awesome damage,but keep in mind that automaton doesn't buff your poisonous claw/injection. Also I think you'll be short of recovery, I've an imperial and you need 2k+ to survive in medium bow/two handed. Currently I'm trying 5 coward gear backbar (4+bow) 5 senche (4+2h)+ blood spawn. This set up gives you recovery(4bonus+blood spawn proc),awesome open world survivabilty(coward is AWESOME)while still doing great damage,and sence will get a buff with next patch. Also is dirty cheap so give it a try if you want!
    BTW your skill bars are fine,you can swap poisonous claw for noxious breath for a sweet 5k pen adding more burst to your leap combo,but the skill itself it's quite glitchy.
    Can't help with your cp allocation since I'm not home so I'll leave that to someone else
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP for DK depends on how you play. Noxious breath and poison claw and poison injection are all dots so if you want to rely on those put a good amount of points into thaumaturge. Might is good as well, but it's a trade off with direct damage which gives more return per point spent. Idk if thamauturge and direct damage or thaum and mighty is more effective. Points into critical hits and penetration are good too. I'd also recommend ten pts into both healing done/received stars for a small boost. You want iron clad for a good amount. Roll dodge reduction, break free cost reduction and of course stam regen. Heavy attack regen boost depends on your play style. Check out some stam DK builds on YouTube for a basic idea and then adjust as you go along according to your preference. Also learn how to use vigor and rally in conjunction with each other or you're dead. Reflective scales is DK specialty, great counter to mag sorcs. Explosive armor or whatever is great for taking NBs out of stealth as is flames of oblivion. And use dawnbreaker of smiting, not flawless. But leap is amazing and corrosive armor is an awesome panic button.
    Edited by Vapirko on July 20, 2017 5:26AM
  • Romp3rStomp3r69
    I thought of just having flawless dawnbreaker slotted just for the extra damage (which is what i have in pve), im also 330cp atm but i have alot of skill points atm to cover all pve and pvp atm so passives won't be a problem.

Ill try to find cowards gear and see how it goes instead of automation
  • Romp3rStomp3r69
    What about morag tong or posionous serpent aswell?
  • mirog
    mirog
    ✭✭✭
    If you have 5 piece hulking draugr or bone pirate I'd recommend using that over automaton. Even hunding's rage is better than automaton since it will boost your overall damage plus increase your healing. Volatile>wings btw