The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

4500 weapon or and spell damage

jroc699_burr
jroc699_burr
✭✭
Can anyone help with a build stamina or magika to lift my weapon or spell damage to 4500 or more i cant seem to get past 3500 spell dmg or 3700 weapon no matter what i do
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to know what class we're talking about, as well as gear you had in mind. Champion point placement, stat allocation also help as they push damage stats. As does certain slot able skills; ie Flawless Dawnbreaker.
  • jroc699_burr
    jroc699_burr
    ✭✭
    stamina warden and magika sorc
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you need so much? When people boast a build having this much it's usually something like alchemist or ravagers proced, plus major and minor brutality and also all of your heavy armor damage proc passives. So it's like the absolute max possible. Getting more than 3k or 3.5k even with just major brutality is good.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hundings/Julianos + 400dmg set like Netch/Automaton + 2Kena = Good luck sustaining your 4500 dmg that looks cool on the character sheet next to your dead body.

Glass cannons work great up on a wall, but when you get pressure with pots on cooldown...
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max spell damage possible is around 6.5k - that's also with three procs and has a window of 5 seconds - not really viable

4500 spell damage is still massive

You need things like Alchemist, Kena, BSW, etc to get that high
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hundings/Julianos + 400dmg set like Netch/Automaton + 2Kena = Good luck sustaining your 4500 dmg that looks cool on the character sheet next to your dead body.

Glass cannons work great up on a wall, but when you get pressure with pots on cooldown...

This is why I swapped out one of my jewelry glyphs from weapon damage to stamina regain. While that build did get 4000 weapon damage with Continuous Attack, SPC, and Rally w/ 3 jewelry weap damage glyphs-- the regain is just as important for sure. Now regain sits somewhere at 2k with Continuous Attack buff on.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on July 19, 2017 3:42PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who talk about Spell or Weapon Damage in the high 3's or better are doing so while buffed. My Sorcerer who is at 2.9K (2.7K?) unbuffed is running at 3.9K to 4.2K with Buffs (Personal and Group)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor curious what that build's Regen sits at?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • jroc699_burr
    jroc699_burr
    ✭✭
    yes my magik sorc juli and necro sits around like that i just want to get a lil more damage and i keep trying to hard with kena
  • Araviel2
    Araviel2
    ✭✭✭
    Max spell damage possible is around 6.5k - that's also with three procs and has a window of 5 seconds - not really viable

maybe im spoiling things now since its kind of an easter egg, but max possible spell damage is actually over 9000
    Araviel -Professional Zerg surfing mutagen spammer [DC-EU]
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes my magik sorc juli and necro sits around like that i just want to get a lil more damage and i keep trying to hard with kena

Remember, your stack of magic from necro doesn't "add" to your spell damage on the sheet, but it's there. Test the difference between wearing two +mag monster sets like grothdarr and illambris versus the Kena boost.

Using Kena without a regen set, food, or even poisons/enchants limited the number of people I could kill and took me out of the fight to regen sooner. I found better success keeping up pressure instead of hit and run like a NB = more time contributing to the fight.
    Araviel2 wrote: »

maybe im spoiling things now since its kind of an easter egg, but max possible spell damage is actually over 9000

Also, see: Imperial Physique IC set to go super saiyan
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nestor curious what that build's Regen sits at?

@Waffenknecht

I can get exact specs tonight if your interested. But it is a rather mundane set up. Julianos, Torugs, Kena Shoulder and Willpower Jewelry, Spell Cost Reduction enchants on Jewlery. I think regen is 900 unbuffed, 1250 with potion. Not sure with group buffs going.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• jroc699_burr
    jroc699_burr
    ✭✭
    I have seen 9k weapon dmg not spell dmg though @Araviel2 do tell
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araviel2 wrote: »

I should have clarified, this is alone in Cyrodiil self buffed only, no quests or temporary buffs, all provided by armor and potions. Not in IC.
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds