The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

24 hrs to MAYHEMAGEDDON.

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
Or just midyear mayhem...their name was better...let's stick to that.

I'm psyched about the gold jewelry at the Golden...I didn't notice that in the advert the first time. And I know you're all with me, and have long been wishing, wishing, wishing that all the pvp stamblades get a pile of shiny new, more powerful gold jewelry. Ha.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be ready for very long que into cyrodil during this event. I´m going to be happy if I can even set my foot inside Vivec during the entire event to be honest. But then again my vacation ends next week so I guess it isn´t much of a loss xD
  • Methariorn
    Methariorn
    ✭✭✭
    Queue in prime time will be very fun :dizzy:
    Methariorn sorc EU server AD
    Acciughina NB EU server AD
    Aiacos Templar EU server AD
    Sevoltan DK EU server AD
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be like this to wait for PVP Queues during the event...

q-who1.jpg
  • Smmokkee
    Smmokkee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance has already been terrible.. only gonna get worse now.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are queue position 235. Get to mat farming.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    (Log onto the lesser used campaigns)
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am annoyed that you only get motifs for your own alliance. This means I will spend time farming motifs in alts in other alliances, which I would rather not do.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DaveMoeDee Play the character you like, then sell dupe motifs for gold in guild store and buy the ones you need.

Or even easier, put out zone chats in capital cities offering even trade..."dominion shoulder for pact shoulder, leg or belt..." when these were new this is how a lot of us completed the collections. There'll be a lot of people wanting to offload their own faction's motifs (depending on drop rate...no idea what the RNG will look like).

And really, it's about earning gold boxes with which ever character you can run most efficiently and earn more faster. If your main earns a few more, they could nab an extra Akaviri motif, which almost all sell for the cost of 8-10 alliance motifs. I made so much gold on Akaviri during the last gold box event...it was crazy.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad I sold some alliance motifs at good prices over the past few weeks.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So happy I play in early mornings no que tons of AP
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    You are queue position 235. Get to mat farming.

My friend is actually que 263 now in vivec lol ps4 eu