The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is it coincidence that the Lover stone is penetration?

Kammakazi
Kammakazi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just realized..
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    zos may get accused of a lot of things but a sense of humour isn't one of them,so i'd say they realised what that implied ;)
  • SurprisedFour91
    SurprisedFour91
    ✭✭✭
    ERP?
    @UrenTelvanni PC/NA
    Characters: ded class Sorc AR 50, Uræn Warden AR 42, Cancuren NB AR 33, Urenaissance Templar AR 31, ded game DK AR 24
    A Normal Bosmer Man NB AR 39, Lūst Templar AR 32, -Uren AR 25, Abęl Necro AR32, ????? Warden AR28

Fair Weather Friends
    Faction Locks Are Stupid
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    T0gSpuf.gif
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [insertrandomjokeconcerningsexandgigglelikea15yearold]
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :smiley:
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    The hardest dungeons to conquer does take maximum penetration, makes sense to bring the lover!
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    gonna have to create a guild called 'in like flynn' and insist they all have the lover mundus now
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think it is a coincidence
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lover is a girl though in the CP tree, not usually the one bringing penetration
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    The lover is a girl though in the CP tree, not usually the one bringing penetration

Exactly this, http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Lover#The_Lover, anyone that is thinking this is funny is a 12 year old.
  • Draqone
    Draqone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

@Morgul667 @lightningspeedb16_ESO

Look at it this way, the lover mundus ensures you are able to achieve satisfying levels of penetration.
    ESO Balance:
    “All skills are equal, but some skills are more equal than others.”
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's because the power of true love bypass every difficulties.
  • Chakei
    Chakei
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not. I do think the devs have a tongue in cheek sense of humor. The Vicious Death set was created to, in theory, keep people from balling up and running too closely together. The fact that it's referred to as VD always gave me a giggle.
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Plato had it right, it's better to be the lover than the loved.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    200.gif
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First I was thinking about the power of love, but then I realized, just as Frankie said, sometimes you just have to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCp2h5jslKY
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Rouven

Animation cancelling by the bass player is outstanding lol
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the thread title ... are you saying it should be on a different mundus such as the Warrior??
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the thread title ... are you saying it should be on a different mundus such as the Warrior??

What about the serpent?
    Edited by Yakidafi on July 20, 2017 12:12AM
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Working as intended?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gigity
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMG yes I thought the same thing
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just want it to be the Lord of penetration . But we'd never get people off that mundus if it happened .
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whether intentional or not, it does make it easy to remember: "The Lover penetrates while the Lady resists."
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its a dumb joke made by male programmers that didn't realize how not funny they were.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why so angry tho...

• ParaNostram
    ParaNostram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DBZVelena wrote: »
    its a dumb joke made by male programmers that didn't realize how not funny they were.

I don't think it was intentional, but if it was it's definitely not funny. I wouldn't doubt it being intentional though, given how society and stuff is.
    "Your mistake is you begged for your life, not for mercy. I will show you there are many fates worse than death."

Para Nostram
    Bosmer Sorceress
    Witch of Evermore

"Death is a privilege that can be denied by it's learned scholars."
    Order of the Black Worm