The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Age Of Gankers/Procs Is Here To Stay

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    I am also worried about Torug's / Infused creating a new proc meta, as I've seen YouTube clips with enchant tooltips above 5K. Not sure Oblivion damage is even the way to go. Use normal enchants on dual wield. You can proc both simultaneously with a heavy attack, and, unlike Oblivion damage, they can crit. Am I right or am I wrong? Would anyone playing on the PTS like to comment? Torug's has always been somewhat viable for mag and stam builds alike. Now I'm concerned both may use it, or at the very least double Infused.

To the guy who said Viper does it's damage over 8 seconds now, what are you talking about? It's 4 seconds, as before, and I don't believe there is a cooldown, or is there?

While I agree with buffing set crit bonuses, which were perhaps a bit weak before, I am also concerned with the overall level of crit achievable. There is a very old video of Sypher teaching Deltia to duel, and he unexpectedly nukes him with a combo at one point. This was before the age of proc sets and happened due to consecutive crits. I've always viewed those very much like procs, so I'm not sure making crit chance / damage more accessible is a good thing. Yes, I am wearing as much Impen as possible, like most everyone.

There´s a bow from an old set in cp 140 that can give you extra damage on enchants. Not sure of the name of it. A few patches ago some items could give insane stats on the enchants. As far as I know ZOS fixed most of those items but perhaps some of them have been forgotten?
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    To the guy who said Viper does it's damage over 8 seconds now, what are you talking about? It's 4 seconds, as before, and I don't believe there is a cooldown, or is there?

now: 1st proc =X > after 4 seconds 2nd proc =X > total of 2X in 4 seconds

future: 1st proc =X over next 4 seconds > after 4 seconds 2nd proc =X over next 4 seconds > total of 2X gets accumulated at the end of second 4 sec. cycle
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does a warden proc Skoria?

Oh yeah... 8% per sec...

(He doesn't)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds