The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I Love Being A PvP Healer. (Incident With AD, Vivec PS4 EU)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I Love Being A PvP Healer

Especially since The Great Mighty Eagle, (AD) My Former Alliance, (For the time) knows that I always play as a healer.

Especially when took me off guard, when AD came after me first and used 5 different Ultimate's on me lol, at same time.

First the great negate, secondly that comet thing, Then Ballista Bow Ult, not to say the least 2 Destro fire Ults. All at same time.

This is why I like being a PvP Healer Templar and why I will also mostly be one. Great challenge it is, but this made my day. Thank you AD In Vives PS4 EU. I do miss you all to.
Edited by Serjustin19 on July 9, 2017 2:46PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MLRPZ wrote: »
    ok

I also forgot to say I was in group. Little far away from them,( but close by) they saw my group and me. They ignored my group, ran to me instead and used all 5 ults. Always go after healer first. :):( or maybe because I left AD, they came after me first. (However I have my reasons why I left ad. Probably stay whole campaign on red, possibly longer, or go back AD later on, but it's a story for different day)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Hankrabbit
    Hankrabbit
    ✭✭✭
    who are you?
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hankrabbit wrote: »
    who are you?

I've been wondering for years :lol:

No matter he's pretty entertaining with some of his stories
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Especially since The Great Mighty Eagle, (AD) My Former Alliance, (For the time) knows that I always play as a healer.

Especially when took me off guard, when AD came after me first and used 5 different Ultimate's on me lol, at same time.

First the great negate, secondly that comet thing, Then Ballista Bow Ult, not to say the least 2 Destro fire Ults. All at same time.

This is why I like being a PvP Healer Templar and why I will also mostly be one. Great challenge it is, but this made my day. Thank you AD In Vives PS4 EU. I do miss you all to.

I'm jealous of your ability to inspire others in pvp @Serjustin19 :)

hope all is well in the world for you sir...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a1i3nz wrote: »
    Hankrabbit wrote: »
    who are you?

I've been wondering for years :lol:

No matter he's pretty entertaining with some of his stories

Sometimes I honestly want to know who am I? I think Myself and I need to have a really long discussion.

;) "some of my stories" Thank you :smiley:

geonsocal wrote: »

I'm jealous of your ability to inspire others in pvp @Serjustin19 :)

hope all is well in the world for you sir...

There is no reason to be jealous. None at all :smile: It's I should gave thanks to other PvPer's, Including yourself. Without anyone to PvP with. I would've quit long ago.

I'm grateful to see all those around me, everyday whom have same interests, same passion and get to know oneself and there allies despite on the ones and different alliances.

It's to those others whom inspire me to not only PvP but to have fun is to those other PvPers that we all should gave thanks to. Without anyone, it just won't be fun anymore. "My internet different story lol"

I know it may be wrong to certain someones, but I'm honestly so very grateful to help on all 3 alliances within my 2+yrs (both 1st and 2nd Scourge PS4 EU, Haderus and Vivec) I get to know more of my peers, from all 3 sides.

It's to them that I learned some things as well as to not hate AD anymore as well. It's to the other PvPers the reason why I fully love all 3 sides in Cyrodiil now. Thus Other PvPers are inspirational to me. No matter what sides or allegiance we serve or beliefs we share. I believe we are all equal no matter what. Thank you all in PvP. (PvErs are inspirational to)
    Edited by Serjustin19 on July 18, 2017 1:35PM