The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

• silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another question: which game is that? It cant be eso, cause there seems to be no lag flip-book.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember that Fare farm tower fight. When y'all first pushed out there were several AD who weren't in our group but were standing there amongst us. Your push caught us a bit off guard, we thought you were going to do a feint then head back up to mid. About 1/3 of our group got blown up by the non guildies from your VD's. Total chain reaction.

When we were upstairs by the tower mage, we were waiting for some of those time bomb players to either die or scatter when you bombed us. Both were really good moves on y'all's part. That's why we don't generally get into close quarters fights with y'all when there are time bombs around. We peaced out after that and looked for you when we could get more of a GvG fight.

BTW, we have several vids in the works. Hopefully they'll get edited down and posted soon. Always love the Drac vids and fights... keep em coming. :-)
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh. Was hoping to see the Nikel fight where you guys tried to push in and got destroyed before you got to the back flag. Oh well :( I guess it is a highlight video though. All videos like this would be better with a good wipe in them though.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    About 1/3 of our group got blown up by the non guildies from your VD's. Total chain reaction.

It sounds like a lame excuse, but 'pug/random support' can be a big detriment. I know what it's like on both sides of the fence. When all of one's random teammates are squishy, they are essentially ult batteries for opposition organized groups, in addition to the VD threat.

I recall times playing in an organized group against random squishies when an opposition ball group who was competitive with us would show up and their random teammates actually hurt them because our dps were able to chain cast ults.
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not an excuse, just what happened. Drac made a good move and caught us in a bad spot. We should have been a little further away from the door. Every guild group makes mistakes, happens all the time. We've had many, many fights with Drac over the years that came down to which side screwed up first and sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug. In that vid, we were the bug. Kudos to Drac for taking advantage of the situation.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    BTW, as a side note, everyone tends to label people who aren't in their group as pugs. Most of my time in Cyr, I'm a pug. Fantasia don't use that term in a derogatory way or as a judgment of anyone's ability or value. Truth is, we love faction support and often work to coordinate with the "pugs" when we're playing the map.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    BTW, as a side note, everyone tends to label people who aren't in their group as pugs. Most of my time in Cyr, I'm a pug. Fantasia don't use that term in a derogatory way or as a judgment of anyone's ability or value. Truth is, we love faction support and often work to coordinate with the "pugs" when we're playing the map.

Indeed. I even call it "pugging around" for myself. For, saying something like pug support is here is just shorthand for the quality of our allies arriving is unknown.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't get me wrong. I wasn't suggesting Delsskia was making an excuse or even considering events in the video. I also wasn't bagging on pugs or random players. I consider myself to be a random player. I love supporting all AD teammates under any circumstances.

But sometimes it can be a problem. A squishy teammate with no crit resist standing next to you is a detriment when vicious death is a factor.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I disagree with "pugs being a detriment" type statements. When you are in a gvg situation, especially when outnumbered pugs play a huge roll in how the fight will progress. The majority of groups cannot afford to waste ultis dealing with pugs because the group that has the pugs on their side will always push you when you have just expended a lot of your resources. This leads to the outnumbered group slowly getting overwhelmed by the pugs and then being pushed anyway by the other group.

I think pugs are always an advantage it just depends how you fight and if you choose to use that advantage.

If you look at the situation when a group pushes into a choke and gets bombed. If pugs are there or not people are going to die. Being grouped won't mean that they will automatically survive such a push.

Also as people are saying here the "quality" of pugs is an unknown. 1 or 2 decent players playing as somewhat coordinated pugs can make the difference between a group winning a fight vs them and not.

Also there are the cases where certain groups (I can think of some examples on all factions) would be better if they simply disbanded the group and played as pugs because when grouped they simply stack up when running and get bombed because they are "following crown" and nothing more.

When groups start to feel like stacking with pugs is ok because "they are just a detriment" it leads to very negative consequences imo. For example faction stacking and multi group guilds which cause poor performance and less interesting fights around the map. People generally dislike others doing these types of thing but find it very difficult to tell when they are doing it themselves (normally due to nameplates/faction indicators being off or simply out of camera angle for example when not looking at what is behind/around you).

I'm not saying that fights with GVG+Pugs should never happen but when it does happen I think that it should be clearly understood that it is a large advantage.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • whiskidou
    whiskidou
    Ball group fights are interesting.. When they fight each other.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We had some nice scroll farms recently wanted to show some of it. We took the scroll down to our summer holiday house to squeeze some fresh juice. Don't worry we still made it back in time for #faction gameplay!

https://youtu.be/TlhiusP8lPg
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, love the hate tell/salty screenshots at the end. People crying about what they can't achieve individually when it's relatively simple to do in an organized group with division of labor.

Interesting to see you only have one templar in group, Rin on necro, etc. So do you divide the healing between templar, necro, and warden?
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Lol, love the hate tell/salty screenshots at the end. People crying about what they can't achieve individually when it's relatively simple to do in an organized group with division of labor.

Interesting to see you only have one templar in group, Rin on necro, etc. So do you divide the healing between templar, necro, and warden?

We don't actually divide our healing and support any more this patch so you can consider us as having 1 templar, 1 necro, 2 sorc and 1 warden heal/support in this scroll fight
    @Solar_Breeze
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, love the hate tell/salty screenshots at the end.

The salt in DC zone is real. Drac is all cheaters, hackers and run huge raids. I don't know what the other zone chats are like lately, of course, but according to DC zone everyone cheats.
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh. I kept thinking that DC would finally snap that they can't win in a choke but they just kept lemming their way into them. Awesome stuff.

BTW Izzy, are y'all going to the unlocked campaign when it comes out?
    Edited by Delsskia on October 24, 2019 3:43AM
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tertiary Meat would definitely be interested in playing in the new unlocked campaign. We can't go to Kaal because we have players locked on all three factions.
    • PC/NA
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think at least 1 or 2 guilds on all 3 factions will need to commit to the new campaign for a period of time for it to succeed.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    I think at least 1 or 2 guilds on all 3 factions will need to commit to the new campaign for a period of time for it to succeed.

Couldn't agree more. No official word yet on my guild but there is some interest to play there too.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Had a cool fight with Homicide Inc and Ghost Division with more of an (unplanned) GvG style. It was a really long fight so I've split it up into a couple of parts. I wanted to show this part uncut as it was more of a continuous battle rather then 'rounds'.
    Part 2 will follow soon.

https://youtu.be/iqxqkSu2Shw
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to say awful but looks like there aren´t many guilds on PC/NA who can wield numbers under 24. So good job and please try to keep DC on hold. AD alone isn´t capable of doing it.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    three-way guild v guilds are a lot of fun. I remember one with Knights of the Dragon, Fantasia and Drac north of Fare a while ago. Good times.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A nice Christmas edition of We Love ESO for those who haven't yet seen it :)

https://youtu.be/6heP7WXNdwY
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taking the *** out of Homicide Inc in the final clip out of that vid. Love it.

GIT DETURMINND
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• OrdoHermetica
    OrdoHermetica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Lol, love the hate tell/salty screenshots at the end.

The salt in DC zone is real. Drac is all cheaters, hackers and run huge raids. I don't know what the other zone chats are like lately, of course, but according to DC zone everyone cheats.

For what it's worth, AD chat just views Drac with exasperation: "Oh, good, another ball zerg farming party. Great. Just what we needed." No accusations of cheating, though.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A 2 for 1 special :) for those that follow the channel you will have already seen Episode 4 of We Love ESO, but for those that don't its below along with our first Dragonhold video.

Wild Things - Dragonhold #1
    https://youtu.be/HEI13OvM7OI

We Love ESO #4
    https://youtu.be/WAlyE1vxeJU
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/pxMWU0zLtb0

To celebrate the crash fix for those who haven't already checked it out on our YT channel here is a Long Night at Harluns,

Enjoy :)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why not call it Harlun Nights? Is that too American of a reference?

Or is that too old of a reference? Are there minors on my lawN?

Edited by Kartalin on March 2, 2020 7:28PM
    • PC/NA
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. The Long Night at Harluns has to be my favorite video thus far. From the beginning to the surprise ending and the guild fights, what a fun video to watch.

Thank you for sharing.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Wow. The Long Night at Harluns has to be my favorite video thus far. From the beginning to the surprise ending and the guild fights, what a fun video to watch.

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks <3 glad you enjoyed, hopefully you'll also like this next one :)

Fun fight at Ash during the last DLC vs Fantasia.
    We've had a lot of fun fights vs Fantasia often its hard to showcase in a video without going to the 'short bomb clip' style because the fights often go on for quite some time back and forth. However if that's something you would like to see let me know.

https://youtu.be/0DsslFrVQIk
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on March 6, 2020 8:36PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why not call it Harlun Nights? Is that too American of a reference?

Or is that too old of a reference? Are there minors on my lawN?

I considered it, was going for the GoT related title though :P
    @Solar_Breeze