The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

• Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    We always look forward to fights with y'all. I love those long back and forth fights that could tip either way at any time. We have had some epic ones over the years. Since update 25, seems like most fights involve a lot of staring at each other waiting for something to fire or a break free to work.

I was whispering Nait the other night after a fight with Vehemence, told him I thought I had about 3 skills fire during the whole fight. He said he had 4 go off.

I'm hoping that someday soon we'll be able to cast skills that fire off and have actual fights again.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job! Hi Dat
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    We always look forward to fights with y'all. I love those long back and forth fights that could tip either way at any time. We have had some epic ones over the years. Since update 25, seems like most fights involve a lot of staring at each other waiting for something to fire or a break free to work.

I was whispering Nait the other night after a fight with Vehemence, told him I thought I had about 3 skills fire during the whole fight. He said he had 4 go off.

I'm hoping that someday soon we'll be able to cast skills that fire off and have actual fights again.

Yeh was playing eu yesterday and the server wasn't even locked but game was absolutely unplayable. It's in its worse state for a long time and sad to see no response from ZOS
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another intense Ash fight with decent tick :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGRz6A7vNtA
    @Solar_Breeze
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love you guys, but the real NA Tickening happened 5yrs ago and it was No Mercy vs everyone else at Sejanus ;-P
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to be posting some fun videos of group vs faction fights this patch, and we do have a couple coming but unfortunately this video represents 95% of the gameplay we have experienced on Grey Host since Harrowstorm's release (update 25 mentioned in this video). Every single fight we experience losing players to position de-sync's, rollbacks, crashes or streak/sprint/break free bug that the "performance patch" has introduced or worsened.
    As a player since beta I can confidently say this is the worst state of the (pvp) game, considering player population and issues, since launch. This is further worsened by the fact that this patch was meant to be the start of the "improvements".

When the game works - for example on a slightly lower pop no CP or Standard campaign it's still a fun, enjoyable and rewarding experience to fight outnumbered in this way and I truly wish ZOS will succeed in their performance goals and actually fix things after these many years of problems. We will do all we can to assist in that endeavour. We make videos like this not to bash ZOS but to highlight the problems we face with close to 0 communication back with progress on fixes or even acknowledgement of problems in some cases.

Luckily as a guild we can still achieve some great fights, even on Grey Host, despite these problems but the reward and appeal of these is lessened with each frustrating bug.
    Every week we are seeing long term players and friends from different guilds quitting, dropping their playtime right back or simply disappearing due to these problems.

To those unaware.
    The first week of Harrowstorm introduced a crash whenever you were moving between keeps, returned the memory leak bug, worsened streak(break free) bug, introduced block causing crashes - not so bad for us as we could farm at a keep and "only" have people crash due to the memory leaks and block crash.
    Upon fixing the main crashes the game performance came grinding to a halt causing persistent lag and game breaking position de-syncs and rollbacks making the game completely unplayable in almost every single fight during primetime.

Enjoy the video :)
    https://youtu.be/CCZQYA0eknA
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to be posting some fun videos of group vs faction fights this patch, and we do have a couple coming but unfortunately this video represents 95% of the gameplay we have experienced on Grey Host since Harrowstorm's release (update 25 mentioned in this video). Every single fight we experience losing players to position de-sync's, rollbacks, crashes or streak/sprint/break free bug that the "performance patch" has introduced or worsened.
    As a player since beta I can confidently say this is the worst state of the (pvp) game, considering player population and issues, since launch. This is further worsened by the fact that this patch was meant to be the start of the "improvements".

When the game works - for example on a slightly lower pop no CP or Standard campaign it's still a fun, enjoyable and rewarding experience to fight outnumbered in this way and I truly wish ZOS will succeed in their performance goals and actually fix things after these many years of problems. We will do all we can to assist in that endeavour. We make videos like this not to bash ZOS but to highlight the problems we face with close to 0 communication back with progress on fixes or even acknowledgement of problems in some cases.

Luckily as a guild we can still achieve some great fights, even on Grey Host, despite these problems but the reward and appeal of these is lessened with each frustrating bug.
    Every week we are seeing long term players and friends from different guilds quitting, dropping their playtime right back or simply disappearing due to these problems.

To those unaware.
    The first week of Harrowstorm introduced a crash whenever you were moving between keeps, returned the memory leak bug, worsened streak(break free) bug, introduced block causing crashes - not so bad for us as we could farm at a keep and "only" have people crash due to the memory leaks and block crash.
    Upon fixing the main crashes the game performance came grinding to a halt causing persistent lag and game breaking position de-syncs and rollbacks making the game completely unplayable in almost every single fight during primetime.

Your ball group tactics are making it much worse. All those AOE calculations while you run back and forth increase the problems. You are being a cancer in PvP.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

To those unaware.

Your ball group tactics are making it much worse. All those AOE calculations while you run back and forth increase the problems. You are being a cancer in PvP.

Thanks for your support <3
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was hilarious. I was hoping you would post a video about performance as I've seen the slow bug and desyncs happen to your group on the regular. I'll have a Shooting Star ready for you next time as it really seems to be your weakness.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    This was hilarious. I was hoping you would post a video about performance as I've seen the slow bug and desyncs happen to your group on the regular. I'll have a Shooting Star ready for you next time as it really seems to be your weakness.

Thanks for contributing to the negative state of the game :)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

To those unaware.

Yes, its them and their fault, and not the faction stack that showed up... :D
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Although this is one of our first vids from this patch its from a fairly recent fight at Aleswell. There's some more coming from our time on AD as well although they will probs go over into the first few weeks of Greymoor whilst we're digging around in some dungeons.

Thanks for watching and hope everyone has fun in the next 50 shades of Greymoor.

https://youtu.be/3xpH3FQtW4w
    @Solar_Breeze
  • adirondack
    adirondack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg - the clip at the end was freakin' awesome.

"cause its easy..."
    Ray
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    What the hell did I just watch? Beating VE to the other side of the D ring? Baiting them into the tower?

Dracarys is years ahead of any other group running right now. Some of those calls were insane.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @adirondack glad you liked it :)

I don't mind people playing whatever way they want to, whether it be solo, smallscale, ball group or large groups provided that they don't then complain when people bring up the facts that they are playing that way in discussions. It seems not everyone feels the same way though.

@Ahtu thanks for the compliment.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Dat
    Dat
    ✭✭✭
    The last 15 seconds of that video are priceless
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that vid lmao I N S AAAAA NN EEE!

great job, those calls were on fire.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's time to start posting again!

Greymoor has been going well, the lag seems a little better in comparison to the previous horrorshow patch. I've edited down a long fight (40mins ish) we had vs most of the DC faction. The fight was a lot of fun so hope you enjoy the clips from it :)

Play midyear mayhem responsibly and don't get too frustrated or burnt out everyone ❤️

https://youtu.be/Pi-YU1Xufuo
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A few EP were watching the fights between us and VE a couple weeks ago and asked to see our perspective so... here are some fun fights vs VE. Mainly from 16th June :)

https://youtu.be/O-JlKzSdqes
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Heresyall
    Heresyall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes.
    -Heresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Hȩresya EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Lonely Player EP MagNB/AR 50
    -The Godblade DC MagNB/ AR 50
    -Useless Class EP MagNB/AR 50
    -Crippled Class AD MagNB/AR 50
    -The Serpent EP MagNB/ AR 50
    -Harrowing Reaper EP MagNB / AR 50
    -Lord Herrington EP MagDK/AR 47
    -Mind Terror EP MagNecro/AR 35
    [center
    -Soul Siphoner EP MagNB/AR 38
  • DracoKaiser
    DracoKaiser
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job.
    Gildenchef von Draco Imperia
    PvP-Raidleader
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That vid in post 770 is my favorite thus far.

Great job, guys. Love seeing the fights.

<3
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone <3 glad you enjoyed the vids.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • alexoop
    alexoop
    ✭✭
    Awesome fights :smiley:
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We decided to hold Faregyl to distract AD, it worked a little too well and the faction ended up there, a very fun fight ensued :)
    Sorry for the PTSD AD ♥
    K8lzdTz.png

https://youtu.be/VSitVXhBGU4
    @Solar_Breeze
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look the circus freaks blaming lag.. you can smell these guys coming +200ms just to catch a wiff
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BRogueNZ wrote: »
    Oh look the circus freaks blaming lag.. you can smell these guys coming +200ms just to catch a wiff

Thats no way to talk about the AD faction @BRogueNZ
    @Solar_Breeze
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    THe most satisfying thing in Ravenwatch is running down and destroying a fleeing Drac member as they run away helplessly without their ball group cheese.
    Edited by pauld1_ESO on August 22, 2020 1:11PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »
    THe most satisfying thing in Ravenwatch is running down and destroying a fleeing Drac member as they run away helplessly without their ball group cheese.

I'm sorry that you're not satisfied very often :(
    You could pretend that all the people you are Xv1ing down are Drac members without their tabard on if you want <3
    @Solar_Breeze
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    We decided to hold Faregyl to distract AD, it worked a little too well and the faction ended up there, a very fun fight ensued :)
    Sorry for the PTSD AD ♥
    K8lzdTz.png

https://youtu.be/VSitVXhBGU4

Sreenshot
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »

I'm sorry that you're not satisfied very often :(
    You could pretend that all the people you are Xv1ing down are Drac members without their tabard on if you want <3

Often enough. But yea, this little ego trip is exactly why I enjoy it. You're near invincible due to screwed up mechanics that you take advantage of, you are organized and disciplined which I commend....and I think you know how annoying your group can be to us. So yea....excuse me if I take pleasure in killing Drac tabard wearers when they are separated from your ball group.

I'm sure you can understand.
    Edited by pauld1_ESO on August 22, 2020 11:01PM