The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

• Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »
    Iskras wrote: »
    Red, back, we need u :neutral:
    Ruckly wrote: »
    This guild is running coward's gear in a voice comm ball group. Completely broken. It is a single target battlegrounds set. Or a medium armor hit and run set. If you get every single outside set nerfed and there is no outside play it will be lather, rinse, repeat generic combat. Right now EP is pushing the turn based play meta you don't need to make the game even worse.

None of us use the cowards armour set :)

Good. I have 7-8 pieces transmuted because the name has a stigma and it is 2-3 steps removed from being nerfed. Someone advertising that set as OP would suck for me. Maybe it was another guild everyone said you.

Ball groups wouldn't use cowards gear. It's a selfish set, and it contradicts with rapids.

...i talk about a good guy, a friend. I dont care about zergs or whatever in this case.
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...i talk about a good guy, a friend. I dont care about zergs or whatever in this case.

I agree with Iskra. We need Redsky back, we miss him D:

P.S. I love you Iskras
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »

I agree with Iskra. We need Redsky back, we miss him D:

P.S. I love you Iskras

<3
  • heystreethawk
    heystreethawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »
    Red, back, we need u :neutral:
    This guild is running coward's gear in a voice comm ball group. Completely broken. It is a single target battlegrounds set. Or a medium armor hit and run set. If you get every single outside set nerfed and there is no outside play it will be lather, rinse, repeat generic combat. Right now EP is pushing the turn based play meta you don't need to make the game even worse.

None of us use the cowards armour set :)

Good. I have 7-8 pieces transmuted because the name has a stigma and it is 2-3 steps removed from being nerfed. Someone advertising that set as OP would suck for me. Maybe it was another guild everyone said you.

Ball groups wouldn't use cowards gear. It's a selfish set, and it contradicts with rapids.

It's OK Iskra they didn't mean "ball group" in a bad way
    Edited by heystreethawk on December 2, 2018 8:51PM
    GM of Fantasia
    I heard those symphonies come quick
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    About Dracarys runs: i dont aprove what Dracarys do, to me - its a opinion - its not PVP.

Like or not, this is a FACT (to me)!

:)
    Edited by Iskras on December 3, 2018 2:31AM
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DwyoTBQ.png

@Iskras @Iskrasfemme
    Look at this.

I still love you though.

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch

• Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    DwyoTBQ.png

@Iskras @Iskrasfemme
    Look at this.

I still love you though.

<3

Yestarday i get very mad with Dracarys...

ZOS, do a ATOMIC BOMB Skill!
    Edited by Iskras on December 3, 2018 4:49PM
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DwyoTBQ.png

@Iskras @Iskrasfemme
    Look at this.

I still love you though.

<3

If ZOS made an atomic bomb skill in hopes of it killing organized groups like Dracarys, you can be sure every DPS in Dracarys, as well as my own guild and any other competent group, would start using it too.

You might want to learn about the origin of proxy det and vicious death.

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch

• Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    DwyoTBQ.png

@Iskras @Iskrasfemme
    Look at this.

I still love you though.

<3

If ZOS made an atomic bomb skill in hopes of it killing organized groups like Dracarys, you can be sure every DPS in Dracarys, as well as my own guild and any other competent group, would start using it too.

You might want to learn about the origin of proxy det and vicious death.

Crow do a tutorial to help us against Dracarys. Are in your personal page. :) Help, but AD need guilds playing in same time.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Iskras this may help you study :)

Video from one of our favorite locations to fight, The hill of dreams! Was a good 12m fight.

https://youtu.be/0aoMNXBsZdk
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on December 11, 2018 2:36AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭
    It would be cool if I started shooting hundreds of times - literally, I destroyed the 'run zerg balls' ...But I do not have the patience for that ...
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be cool if I started shooting hundreds of times - literally, I destroyed the 'run zerg balls' ...But I do not have the patience for that ...

I think everyone would enjoy to see a video from you destroying people :)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

No way... no patience to this child's things... :)

My score rank, (Always between 10 in AD) talk more...then 'edited videos'...
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I think it talks more about AD :D
    Video editing can also be quite relaxing, you might want to give it a try when you're feeling stressed and in a bad mood about Alessia ^^
    It can also be a really good way of reviewing your performance and remembering cool moments.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on December 11, 2018 2:42AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Iskras
    Iskras
    ✭✭✭

I think it talks more about AD :D
    Video editing can also be quite relaxing, you might want to give it a try when you're feeling stressed and in a bad mood about Alessia ^^
    It can also be a really good way of reviewing your performance and remembering cool moments.

- against ZERGBALL spamers group...'reviewing your performance' (a individual performance) its a JOKE and a BAD joke, right? At last, this game dont support more this zergballs... are failing... LAG, bugs, etc...

Justs stop with the jokes with my name here. Do jokes with your friends.
    Edited by Iskras on December 11, 2018 2:52AM
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO! Those AD knew they were falling to their death as they slid down the hill into you guys waiting! 😂 Nice vid!
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Video from one of our favorite locations to fight, The hill of dreams! Was a good 12m fight.

I notice you have the "Blocking" effect on your character 100% of the time. I see this with quite a few streamers. How are you blocking 100% of the time, no matter what skill your are using, and even when you are knocked down?
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

I notice you have the "Blocking" effect on your character 100% of the time. I see this with quite a few streamers. How are you blocking 100% of the time, no matter what skill your are using, and even when you are knocked down?

It's a bug. If he were actually blocking, it wouldn't allow stam regen, and with the amount of people Drac fights...holding block would pretty much instantly empty his stam pool. I get this visual glitch almost every time I PvP. I never really took the time to see what causes it.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »

It's a bug. If he were actually blocking, it wouldn't allow stam regen, and with the amount of people Drac fights...holding block would pretty much instantly empty his stam pool. I get this visual glitch almost every time I PvP. I never really took the time to see what causes it.

Really? I’ve been pvping since early release and I’ve never gotten this particular bug. I’ve also never seen it with anyone I ever group with, but see it all the time with some streamers.

• Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »

Really? I’ve been pvping since early release and I’ve never gotten this particular bug. I’ve also never seen it with anyone I ever group with, but see it all the time with some streamers.

It’s a common bug that has been around for a few years now. I get it every raid night. Never tried to isolate it. I usually notice it after a heavy drawn out battle and you finally have a chance to look at your character again.
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The block display bug has been an issue since the visual effect for blocking was added. It's a client bug that is not visible to other players which is why you don't see it happening to your friends. It's a common bug for me.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    The block display bug has been an issue since the visual effect for blocking was added. It's a client bug that is not visible to other players which is why you don't see it happening to your friends. It's a common bug for me.

Hmmm. What are the conditions that cause it? Maybe I’ve just never done what it takes for it to pop up.

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. What are the conditions that cause it? Maybe I’ve just never done what it takes for it to pop up.

I think it's just blocking and lag. It's probably more likely to happen if you block cancel.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's just blocking and lag. It's probably more likely to happen if you block cancel.

Now just to be clear, we're not talking about the block bug, right? For that one, your movement speed drops and stam regen is disabled, and you're continuously blocking. What is shown in Drac's video appears to be just a visual glitch, but may also be reducing incoming damage at no cost.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Casting a skill or a block and then bar swapping in lag does it for me.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Now just to be clear, we're not talking about the block bug, right? For that one, your movement speed drops and stam regen is disabled, and you're continuously blocking. What is shown in Drac's video appears to be just a visual glitch, but may also be reducing incoming damage at no cost.

They are are different bugs. The visual effect gets bugged in lag but you don't gain any benefit from it. Idk if enemies can even see it actually. It's similar to how weapons can get their visuals bugged onto the wrong bar so it looks for you like you are shooting fireballs with dualwield. The only fix for it is to relog and generally I don't bother because it comes back whenever you engage in a large fight.
    As others have said I block cancel sap and other skills a lot and we also use block holding during certain engagements if stam is good.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Marcus684 look at my signature. I have pinpointed different examples and made over 4 threads about it. No green post, totally ignored every single time. No surprise thought.
    Edited by frozywozy on December 12, 2018 12:48AM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thx for the info. Weird that I’ve never seen it since I’ve run a couple of block-heavy builds over the years.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey,
    Hope you are all having a happy and fulfilling holiday.
    We've had a great time despite the games issues and we hope to see everyone next year on the battlefield along with hopefully some positive changes from ZoS.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our friends and frenemies.
    P.S. Thanks frozyESO for the clip of the box at the end :) Not intended to offend just entertain ^^.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_86KpD3X_mA
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on December 25, 2018 11:18AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMAO!!! Dig in a box was hilarious!

Merry Christmas y'all, looking forward to more good fights with y'all in the new year.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia