The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

• Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone got the second GvG. Will see if I can track it down. First one was much more competitive though - we didn't lose a single player in the second one while Rhage gave us a run for our money in that first one.

I *HAD* it. Unfortunately, hard drive problems yadda yadda... don't have it anymore. (along with a bunch of other really great KH fights. There was one fight with Rare leading that we went to Blackboot... was an incredible run)

The second GvG was 100% flawless for KH. However, Rage did not participate from AD side. I think Haxus did not participate either, but I can't remember. Does anyone else remember the guilds which participated?
    Dark_Star wrote: »
    man those were the good days
    BraidasNM wrote: »
    its funny cause we called those days *** and missed 1.5, and in 1.5 we called it *** and missed pre-lighting patch (before half the players quit)

So true. Looking back, the entire 1.7 was really great.

• MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    found the first gvg from azoi's perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdAXEyAYbA0&t=1064s

idk if anyone recorded the second gvg but i'd like to watch it if its out there

its funny cause we called those days *** and missed 1.5, and in 1.5 we called it *** and missed pre-lighting patch (before half the players quit)

right? xD
    [quote="Nivellan;c-4301057"
    It is a source of sadness to me that pretty much all the good players left in the game gathered into small guilds and small groups and gave up playing for the map beyond defending the occasional keep and zergsurfing. Tis the state of the game serverwide and I do not like it.
    found the first gvg from azoi's perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdAXEyAYbA0&t=1064s

idk if anyone recorded the second gvg but i'd like to watch it if its out there

Someone got the second GvG. Will see if I can track it down. First one was much more competitive though - we didn't lose a single player in the second one while Rhage gave us a run for our money in that first one.

wasn't it Karamis that was streaming it on twitch?[/quote]

Yes, Karamis streamed it - I found the old thread which linked to his twitch which is now sadly empty. The other person I found in that thread who did was Rickter from Requiem but his video is unavailable. Therefore sadly unless someone else has it somewhere the whole event will have to fade fondly into our collective memories and ESO folklore. I remember it as being a hell of a lot of fun which is why we play these games in the first place after all.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    The second GvG was 100% flawless for KH. However, Rage did not participate from AD side. I think Haxus did not participate either, but I can't remember. Does anyone else remember the guilds which participated?

I remember Arcane and DR Team A + B.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Nivellan wrote: »
    Huggelz wrote: »
    Nivellan just come play with us bby and damm look at the diversity in that GvG video, I wonder if they are all wearing plague doctor Kappa :wink:

Nah cause plague didn't exist back then :wink:

Also doesn't really seem like you can see 'diversity' from this vid, Everyone apart from stamina guy using proxy and then bursting with all dawnbreakers+tethers etc was a fairly standard tactic back then, throw in the odd support ulti for some variety (as is also done now).

but yeh GvG fights are always nice to do, we (banana squad at the time) wished we could have organised one on PTS even with the latency difference but we couldn't get our chars copied at the same time as NA :\

negate, banner, barrier, warhorn, leap, tether, dawnbreaker, and nova that I can just see in the vid. I know there were remembrances and veils by at least one of the teams there. That's at least 4-5 more ulti's than you'd get today just from that vid not including remembrance and
    veil.

So nowadays you would have:
    negate, destro, permafrost, healing ult, meteor, tether/soul harvest (whatever the bomblades slot on main bar). Barrier, warhorn, leap, dawnbreaker would probably also have use depending on group setup.

Did you just include front and backbar ultimates into the equation?
    PC NA
    Azandara, Azuretha - Templar
    Former K-hole, FMC, Mischevious
  • Nivellan
    Nivellan
    ✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »

I *HAD* it. Unfortunately, hard drive problems yadda yadda... don't have it anymore. (along with a bunch of other really great KH fights. There was one fight with Rare leading that we went to Blackboot... was an incredible run)

So true. Looking back, the entire 1.7 was really great.

AD was fantasia and arcane council, EP was DR and someone else maybe invictus? IDK. DC has k-hole and requiem. Maybe there was another AD guild not sure. Haxus didn't participate and Rage had essentially disbanded cause a lot of the players went to play BDO.
    PC NA
    Azandara, Azuretha - Templar
    Former K-hole, FMC, Mischevious
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nivellan just come play with us bby and damm look at the diversity in that GvG video, I wonder if they are all wearing plague doctor Kappa :wink:

Nah cause plague didn't exist back then :wink:

Also doesn't really seem like you can see 'diversity' from this vid, Everyone apart from stamina guy using proxy and then bursting with all dawnbreakers+tethers etc was a fairly standard tactic back then, throw in the odd support ulti for some variety (as is also done now).

but yeh GvG fights are always nice to do, we (banana squad at the time) wished we could have organised one on PTS even with the latency difference but we couldn't get our chars copied at the same time as NA :\

negate, banner, barrier, warhorn, leap, tether, dawnbreaker, and nova that I can just see in the vid. I know there were remembrances and veils by at least one of the teams there. That's at least 4-5 more ulti's than you'd get today just from that vid not including remembrance and
    veil.

So nowadays you would have:
    negate, destro, permafrost, healing ult, meteor, tether/soul harvest (whatever the bomblades slot on main bar). Barrier, warhorn, leap, dawnbreaker would probably also have use depending on group setup.

Did you just include front and backbar ultimates into the equation?

Seems like you're trying to avoid the fact that there is just as much ulti variety as previously. Front bar ulti is ofc relevant as people aren't like to build 2 destro's (if you actually wanted to use destro in GvG).

Seems like everyone is a fan of GVG's here from the previous 2 you've held, perhaps we could get another going
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on July 10, 2017 2:45AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Rozenwyn
    Rozenwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Invictus did not participate no.
    ~~Rozenwyn~~
  • BraidasNM
    BraidasNM
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rozenwyn wrote: »
    Invictus did not participate no.

i remember fighting them open world with kh like 30 minutes before the event tho lol
    Youtube

"I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel" -Subtomik
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's pretty bad that there's a single GvG event in NA history that seems to have merit. RIP competitive play in ESO.
  • Rin_Senya
    Rin_Senya
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    It's pretty bad that there's a single GvG event in NA history that seems to have merit. RIP competitive play in ESO.

we would gladly organize one but seems no one really wants to participate :disappointed:
    Anairi ~ EP | NA | AR50 - Dracarys
    Anaire ~ AD/EP | EU | AR50 - Banana Squad/Zerg Squad/AOE Rats

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rin_Senya wrote: »

we would gladly organize one but seems no one really wants to participate :disappointed:

I'm not surprised. I logged into cyro for the first time in weeks to see exactly what I expected. A Khole group @ roe trying to farm AD randoms. They get zerged down, so I go to Alessia next. There, an organized group of EP is on one side of the bridge trying to farm AD randoms, and on the other side are 2 DC trying to 2vX AD randoms.

I don't know what the culture is like on EU, but this is standard fare on NA. Few here want competitive play. These well-built groups could find each other if they wanted to, but they prefer to farm randoms. They think that they're doing something special because they might be outnumberd at times despite the fact they have every other advantage: build, gear, organization, experience, dedication to the game, etc..

If you want to shake things up in NA, forget the keep and outpost farms and hit the good groups. Make them hate you and want to get you back. Create a true competitive culture here.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I'm not surprised. I logged into cyro for the first time in weeks to see exactly what I expected. A Khole group @ roe trying to farm AD randoms. They get zerged down, so I go to Alessia next. There, an organized group of EP is on one side of the bridge trying to farm AD randoms, and on the other side are 2 DC trying to 2vX AD randoms.

I don't know what the culture is like on EU, but this is standard fare on NA. Few here want competitive play. These well-built groups could find each other if they wanted to, but they prefer to farm randoms. They think that they're doing something special because they might be outnumberd at times despite the fact they have every other advantage: build, gear, organization, experience, dedication to the game, etc..

If you want to shake things up in NA, forget the keep and outpost farms and hit the good groups. Make them hate you and want to get you back. Create a true competitive culture here.

Arguably there is that already but there's not enough groups. There was a solid period of time where the most challenging group for me to fight was Pact Militia, or my own raid lead leading a Fantasia group on AD. Now we have Drac when they occasionally run 16ish, but... yeah. There's no competition because there's no guilds.

And again, I'll say what I've said before, plenty of old players still around. Plenty of old leads and good players who could form and lead groups, teach players. But pretty much everyone who stayed has either congregated into small "supergroups" or small man groups. And as they leave the game in 1s and 2s the high end PvP community gets smaller and smaller.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We want the same things. Its the reason we are trying to share these videos. Admittedly, there is a pug farm here or there but as Izy pointed out earlier we try to include mostly fights that clearly involve other prominent guilds.

The problem is not even lack of guilds. its simply the skill gap of the current ones. Which we want to help close in any way we can. I will always go out of my way to message guild members and leaders after fights to say good fight and talk to them about the encounter. ALWAYS.

The biggest issue I am seeing in this thread to be honest is simply that the minority that is the older players of this game are understandably nostalgic about their glory days, and are just more vocal than the newer generation. What I am trying to make clear is exactly the fact that you/we are the minority. The Majority of players in cyrodil on a day to day basis probably don't know who DiE, Alacrity or even K-Hole. And to be blunt, they rightfully don't give a *** how good those guilds were or how the meta was back then. They, and myself just wanna play the game as best we can now.
    Edited by Vilestride on July 10, 2017 8:45AM
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are obviously a lot of issues leading to the lack of guilds, but it might help if we all made high level guild play a more welcoming environment. I know there will always be salt surrounding guilds, its the nature of the beast and to an extent creates the competitive rivalries, but we are all guilty of turning this into an incredibly toxic environment. If I think about looking from the outside in, I can't honestly say I'd want to be involved either.

More players getting involved in and starting their own guilds would be great for all of us.
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on July 10, 2017 8:06AM
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »
    There are obviously a lot of issues leading to the lack of guilds, but it might help if we all made high level guild play a more welcoming environment. I know there will always be salt surrounding guilds, its the nature of the beast and to an extent creates the competitive rivalries, but we are all guilty of turning this into an incredibly toxic environment. If I think about looking from the outside in, I can't honestly say I'd want to be involved either.

More players getting involved in and starting their own guilds would be great for all of us.

Yep, agree 100%. People are less likely to want to join a community full of toxicity. So the people who insist on being toxic are the ones who are helping kill the aspect of the game that they say they enjoy for other people. People should be happy that there are still some guilds out there. Encouraging animosity between the guilds left on PC/NA (or any server for that matter) is absolutely ridiculous and unnecessary. There's a difference between having competitive rivalry and just flat out being a pos towards other guilds. Keeping PC/NA friendly between guilds(with room for competitive rivalry still) is what's going to keep our PvP alive and going, and encourage players to start their own guilds or get involved. Of course the salt will always be around between player 1 and player 2, etc. etc., it's PvP, but that salt doesn't have to turn into toxicity. Just my thoughts.

It's exactly why the end-game PvE community is having a hard time as well.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭
    if there was a GvG how many would be on each side?
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There's not even enough guilds for a GvG tournament /:

But if there was one, I'd say a 12 max group GvG would be pretty cool o:
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on July 10, 2017 8:34AM
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭

don't even have 12 in guild :(
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

don't even have 12 in guild :(

T.T
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

I agree. I think one good place to start is not so harshly judging people who are PUGing. We are all guilty of criticising people who 'X' up in zone. Either out loud, to our friends in TS or even to ourselves. We all started somewhere.

Some of the best players in game I know I PUGed in zone some 3 years ago. ^^ Huggy, you yourself are one of them.

I Also imagine 12 would also be the ideal number.
    Edited by Vilestride on July 10, 2017 8:53AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    8v8 can be good too.

If we looked at it there might be enough if everyone participated:
    DC: VE, Bod, AK, LoM, Iron Legion, Khole(I see some around)?
    EP: Dracarys, IVS, Pact, ZDM, Flame
    AD: Fantasia, DK, DM, Venatus

That's plenty of guilds there is no shortage (AD side is a bit) but I guess not many of those would actually want to GVG unfortunately.

(No offence if I missed your guild off the list just what came to mind)
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on July 10, 2017 9:18AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh. I don't think toxicity is keeping players away. The wider PVP gaming audience has thick skin. There is animosity in the best rivalries. It would likely be more toxic if it was popular. It's been brutal from the start in organized Quake leagues. If anything, ESO PVP guilds are too friendly with each other.

What keeps PVP players away from ESO PVP are the broken elements, lag, easy cheating, cheese and how the game is managed.

Competitive players expect cheating to be mitigated and punished the the greatest degree possible, active development and bugs to be fixed relatively quickly. These are all red flags in ESO. I would never recommend it to a PVP player who doesn't already play.

Competitive play starts with culture. Instead of taking your small man group to farm whoever shows up @ BM resources, find the guys who do that in your territory and shut them down. While the map can dictate conflicts beyond the ability of a group to control, I think most groups could do a better job of going after like-competition when that is not the case.

Also, not excessively farming new players is a good way to encourage them to continue playing.

Edited by zyk on July 10, 2017 9:31AM
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Competitive play starts with culture. Instead of taking your small man group to farm whoever shows up @ BM resources, find the guys who do that in your territory and shut them down. While the map can dictate conflicts beyond the ability of a group to control, I think most groups could do a better job of going after like-competition when that is not the case.

Also, not excessively farming new players is a good way to encourage them to continue playing.
    But the guys doing it in my terretory are already outnumbered. What is competitive about zerging a guild while they are outnumbered 3:1?
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Venatus is always down for GvG's. Atm though some of our players are busy irl and unable to play, others are playing other games instead eso or log in casually so we haven't been forming any groups larger than like 5 or 6 recently. Pretty much waiting for CU to eventually come out and be a successful game haha. If there is a GvG event though we'll do our best to get enough people on and form a group.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But the guys doing it in my terretory are already outnumbered. What is competitive about zerging a guild while they are outnumbered 3:1?

You can make a game of finding them before it gets to that point. Just like there is a meta game of finding juicy pugs. It's not hard. You might already think like them. If you want a rivalry, going after groups like your own would certainly create them.

For a challenge, you can do it solo or duo with random support. A lot of those random teammates will cost your resources to keep up or feed your opponents ult without doing anything useful. Outnumbering an organized group by only a few at a resource with randoms is often not beneficial for experienced players. It can add to the challenge. Especially if you try to save your inexperienced teammates with poor builds or attempt to give them the courage to fight by yoloing in. Sometimes they follow.

If you do this a few times, you will unlock the challenge of being focused down by them.

Be the decent player that follows the randoms who get baited off the lanes for 2/3/4/5/6vX.

Or forget resources. Go to the periphery of keep conflicts. Or popular lanes and locations where small groups attempt to pull from like Alessia bridge or between Aleswell and Chalman. On NA, it's not uncommon to see groups of EP and DC hanging out with each other while pulling from around Alessia bridge. I'm pretty sure you know where to look.

You can also leave your small man buddies alone and instead go help randoms getting farmed by a guild like yours. Sometimes a few experienced players can be difference makers. You know how hard you are to fight. Isn't that the ultimate challenge?

It's not all bad though. Sometimes you find yourself with a few skilled random players outnumbered by an organized group and win. That's very rewarding.

[I am not sure about the different ways you may play. I am writing generally, not to you specifically.]
    Edited by zyk on July 10, 2017 10:12AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can make a game of finding them before it gets to that point. Just like there is a meta game of finding juicy pugs. It's not hard. You might already think like them. If you want a rivalry, going after groups like your own would certainly create them.

For a challenge, you can do it solo or duo with random support. A lot of those random teammates will cost your resources to keep up or feed your opponents ult without doing anything useful. Outnumbering an organized group by only a few at a resource with randoms is often not beneficial for experienced players. It can add to the challenge. Especially if you try to save your inexperienced teammates with poor builds or attempt to give them the courage to fight by yoloing in. Sometimes they follow.

If you do this a few times, you will unlock the challenge of being focused down by them.

Be the decent player that follows the randoms who get baited off the lanes for 2/3/4/5/6vX.

Or forget resources. Go to the periphery of keep conflicts. Or popular lanes and locations where small groups attempt to pull from like Alessia bridge or between Aleswell and Chalman. On NA, it's not uncommon to see groups of EP and DC hanging out with each other while pulling from around Alessia bridge. I'm pretty sure you know where to look.

You can also leave your small man buddies alone and instead go help randoms getting farmed by a guild like yours. Sometimes a few experienced players can be difference makers. You know how hard you are to fight. Isn't that the ultimate challenge?

It's not all bad though. Sometimes you find yourself with a few skilled random players outnumbered by an organized group and win. That's very rewarding.

[I am not sure about the different ways you may play. I am writing generally, not to you specifically.]

It's clear we have a very large difference in views regarding challenge.
    Zerging some group down trying to create a fight at a different part of the map isn't fun. Sure if you got to fight even numbers it can be but on NA the only guild groups I ever see solo at objectives are BoD at kings/Dragon and DK at Nikel when it's blue. Basically all the other times guilds are running together with each other from keep to keep (90% of the time at least). So when we say "go across the map to fight" it is far more challenging because you meet guilds+pugs there already without your own behind your back.

Also I don't consider a pug healing festival something challenging to add to group vs group play open world. In GvG it might be fun though "protect the VIP style".
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on July 10, 2017 10:38AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's clear we have a very large difference in views regarding challenge.
    Zerging some group down trying to create a fight at a different part of the map isn't fun. Sure if you got to fight even numbers it can be but on NA the only guild groups I ever see solo at objectives are BoD at kings/Dragon and DK at Nikel when it's blue. Basically all the other times guilds are running together with each other from keep to keep (90% of the time at least). So when we say "go across the map to fight" it is far more challenging because you meet guilds+pugs there already without your own behind your back.

I have to agree, going across the map to pick a fight is much more challenging. Sure, going to defend home keeps when they need help is a positive thing, and I think more guilds should do so to help secure the map (harder to leave your side of the map when you have no keeps), but, overall, it's far much better and challenging to go across the map, spread out, and pick fights on your own as a guild.

I'm not even sure why people get so mad at guilds who go across the map, actually lol. There's a large map in Cyrodiil with plenty of keeps, why just leave them alone? o:
    Edited by DisgracefulMind on July 10, 2017 10:30AM
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t's clear we have a very large difference in views regarding challenge.

The number of opponents is an overrated factor in this game. People write as if it's the only thing that matters. What matters most is organization, gear and builds, something that most randoms lack in some form.

I enjoy fights of all sizes in ESO. I am lucky to play in a very good guild that does the same kind of things you might at a keep or outpost while outnumbered to the same degree. It is fun and challenging for sure. The scenarios I describe can be so too. More challenging sometimes. If we have a proper guild group running, our kdr is ridiculous. My success rate solo against VE is much lower. :(

Edited by zyk on July 10, 2017 10:48AM
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A constructive criticism of Dracarys play style.

You are too bunched in certain scenarios, you tend to wipe at tri-keeps because you run so tight opponents can repair and rez behind you. 2-3 times recently at Faregyl you have allowed the keep to unflag, allowing defenders to rez at will, you end up negated and bombed in a dead blob.

This "issue" is not so pronounced at outposts or Emp keeps as they are smaller and more controllable.

I realise this will probably hurt my side but it is one *** in your formidable armoury. :smiley:
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A constructive criticism of Dracarys play style.

You are too bunched in certain scenarios, you tend to wipe at tri-keeps because you run so tight opponents can repair and rez behind you. 2-3 times recently at Faregyl you have allowed the keep to unflag, allowing defenders to rez at will, you end up negated and bombed in a dead blob.

This "issue" is not so pronounced at outposts or Emp keeps as they are smaller and more controllable.

I realise this will probably hurt my side but it is one *** in your formidable armoury. :smiley:

Unfortunately it's almost impossible to fight against this "res spam" if you want to take the keep you need to split or run between flags. There's far more anti siege and generally larger response to these keeps. Taking the examples at faregyl we were generally against pugs + 1-2 20+ guild groups as 12-16 ppl we will often intentionally take a fight upstairs because it's a nice way to fight outnumbered and let people respawn there. The fact we will get overwhelmed at some point adds challenge to it. Imo
    @Solar_Breeze