The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Terminus Dominion Wants You! PvX, Social, Trader [UPDATEDx10]

oARTEMISIAo

The Terminus Dominion is a PvE and social guild. We focus on helping new players get to the CP cap and making sure everyone is enjoying themselves.

We have a guild trader in Baandari Tradepost. Dues are just 5k a week and participating in the trader is completely optional!

We have master crafters, and several CP 690 players willing to help teach anyone learn mechanics, class basics, share builds, grind for gear and more.

No level requirements to join, and all we ask is you at least poke your head in once or twice a week to let us know you aren't a zombie. Bloodthorn and Worm Cultists are a problem these days in Tamriel, you know.

As a member, you'll have access to the Terminus Dominion Serenity Falls Estate Guild Hall, with a banker, merchant, target skeleton, basic craft stations and dye station and dueling arena. We just added a Transmute Station as well as the Apprentice Mundus Stone with more to be added soon!

Our guild utilizes the Discord app to communicate outside of the game and set up activity schedules. We share a Discord server with the rest of the Terminus Dominion gaming community, with many other divisions on several games. Come check us out!

If this sounds like something you would like to join, leave a comment here or message Lady Strika 7 on Xbox or through in-game mail. We'd love to have you!
Edited by oARTEMISIAo on February 5, 2018 3:37AM
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are also actively searching for more high CP, trials experienced players to assist in teaching our newer players the mechanics involved. We would like to have a designated trials night each week.
    Edited by oARTEMISIAo on July 3, 2017 3:46PM
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Up to 150+ and still recruiting! Come see what the Terminus Dominion can offer you!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Clearing out inactive members tonight, just means there's more room for new people! Whether you are a solo player or looking for consistent group play, there's something for everyone!
  • krysis01
    krysis01
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds good! Send me an invite GT: Krysis01
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Will do! I am off work at 1pm central time, your invite will be sent shortly after!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Invite sent, Krysis01 :)
  • FourMadMike
    sounds good. I'd like to join.
    inv please
    gt: FourMadMike
  • oARTEMISIAo
    All right sending out now :)
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Now is a great time to join! We have members dedicated to making sure everyone gets a chance to run dungeons and farm world bosses for drop sets REGARDLESS of level, and we will soon be holding raffles for gold, items and even Xbox cash cards! Shoot me a message in game or on Xbox, or leave a comment here to get in on the fun!
  • Shakezulah68
    I am interested in joining. My tag is Shakezulah 68. I'll be back online sometime tomorrow.
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Awesome! I will get your invite sent out this afternoon!
  • texasiudex
    texasiudex
    Soul Shriven
    Interested, game tag: Texas Iudex
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Invite sent!
  • benthesoundguy
    GT: Benthesoundguy

Keen to join
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join, been a solo player far too long, want to dabble in both PVP and PVE.

GT: RobDaCool
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Invites sent to both of you :)
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are still recruiting! We have plenty of room for whoever wants to join, regardless of your level!
  • naptownsteeler
    naptownsteeler
    Soul Shriven
    CP 600+ looking for a guild. Quit playing a year ago almost. Just picked it back up. 9 trait crafted in everything and in most styles. Trials veteran. GT is Naptownsteeler
    Edited by naptownsteeler on July 9, 2017 3:37PM
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Inv sent!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are still recruiting and will be until we reach max capacity! Send a message or leave a comment, and replies and invites will be sent as soon as possible!
  • ClownPuncher15
    ClownPuncher15
    Soul Shriven
    I wouldn't mind an invite, GT is the same as my forum name.

Thanks.
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Invite sent, ClownPuncher :)
  • Kujosp
    Kujosp
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds good GT: KUJO SP
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Having trouble logging in to the game, but as soon as I am in I will get that sent out, Kujo.
  • Kujosp
    Kujosp
    Soul Shriven
    I was on briefly with lots of lag before the server boot, looks like a widespread issue. Thanks for the invite when you can get it out!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Yeah. I was able to log in and get it sent!
  • Youngy53
    Youngy53
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite GT Youngy53. Also please add me to your Discord group. Thanks.
  • oARTEMISIAo
    We are still recruiting! Planning to start regular trials nights for all levels. Come join us!
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Invite sent, Youngy. Our discord invite code is in the guild message of the day. :)
  • oARTEMISIAo
    Setting a designated night for trials soon! Raffles start this coming week! Come get in on the action!