Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Groupfinder still bugged

tthhyyss
tthhyyss
✭✭✭
No need to explain it further here... Its getting worse and worse. it was bad before.. But it got worse after you introduced that annoying ready check system.. And these days its soooo frustrating. Pressing ready check 10000 times and 9999 time someone cancels the ready check (But they are not) to finally get grouped, get ported back out, than another 10000 ready checks and 9999 cancels later you can't queue anymore for 15 minutes. So we wait 15 minutes to do all these things over again to finally get in a dungeon manually and than players have to go because lack of time... We do not all have HOURS of free time you know?
  • Rasimir
    Rasimir
    ✭✭✭
    The current state of the group finder seriously damages your reputation, @zos. I tried to show some dungeons to new players, and when we were done those two said they'll stay away from the dungeon finder.

Here is what happened:

We were a group of 4: me at lv 50 cp 620, one at lv 17, one at 18 and one at 21. We selected specific dungeon, wayrwst sewers I on normal, and all got in. But then we were immediately removed from the dungeon, alll aarived from where we started, and the finder had it's reuse penalty counter running. Ok, we wnt into the sewers through the door, did the quests quite fine.
    Afterwards, the group called for something more difficult. We started the finder, selectet banished cells Ii on normal. Only that dungeon was checked,nothing else. We were placed into a queue for wayrest ... Wtf ... Ok, cancel, try again .. Same result, always wayrest.
    We skipped the finder, used the door teleport, did the dungeon.

So, in short terms: the finder never worked as expected, and the people i tried to show the dungeon part of the game will stay away from that. They are not the questing type of players, and zos may have lost some future customers.
  • koralr33fer
    koralr33fer
    ✭✭✭
    Still no word from Zos on this....it's worse than ever now cause the game also freezes when in queue now making the game unplayable while you wait for 30 minutes to get a group. I tried making a support ticket with no response although I replied to automated email, no response in forums. This is unacceptable i've never experienced such horrible cusomer service in my life from any company in any sort of business in my life. How do you just ignore the fact that your customers aren't satisfied with your product for this long? People have been reporting this bug for months and we've yet to see any real progress. But bug reports on morrowind's battleground finder, your trying to sell so bad, gets bugged and gets multiple responses the same day from ZOS and immediately resolved, but people can complain and beg for a fix on this for months and see no action or even a response?!?

I know I sound like a whine a**, but i've patiently waited for this issue to be addressed for almost 5 months. And I know I'm not alone on this, we'd like to see some action on this in a "timely" manner. I've waited and waited with everyone else and still NOTHING, at least have the decency to acknoledge my pressence and your other paying customers. That money in your monthly statement comes from us, you know? So how about we nip this in the bud and take care of it please? I'd love to quit whining and play he game, but I got nothing better to do while waiting in these dreadful queues.