The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 low level player from NZ looking for friendly guild

JaneBling
JaneBling
I'm only level 11 and it's slow going and a lot of dying on my own. A kiwi guild or mixed NZ/Aus guild would be great, but any good guild will make me happy. Still learning how everything works.
  • JaneBling
    JaneBling
    On Europe server.
  • CaptainDusk
    Psn?
    Guildmaster of the TAMRIEL TRADE ALLIANCE
    Est. June 2015
  • JaneBling
    JaneBling
    JaneBling. Can anyone tell me if it's worth joining a campaign while such a low level? My character seems so weak for some battles, especially on my lonesome, I have no idea where I should or shouldn't go. Just winging it all over the place trying to figure it out.
  • CaptainDusk
    Invited you. Whisper in game to me if you need help. I stick to PVE right now but can craft a lot of good stuff to help new players =)
    Guildmaster of the TAMRIEL TRADE ALLIANCE
    Est. June 2015
  • JaneBling
    JaneBling
    Cool, thanks
  • ninaad51
    ninaad51
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite too please. Am a low level tank but got high lvl dps and heals too from my early eso days
    Psn: ninaad51