Maintenance for the week of May 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 10
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 11, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts/

help finding another class to level:P

MrDenimChicken
MrDenimChicken
✭✭✭✭
I love my stam NB...great kill potential and escapability in PVP

I want to level another class that I would be able to do well with running mostly solo and sometimes small groups. I figured mag sorc is probably best for this, since they have great survivability and escape potential. Buuuut they seem kinda boring with the shield stacking. Stam warden proc build (tremoscale/viper) with 1h + shield gap closer seems like it would be super effective in killing quickly, but its escape potential seems very limited.

Does anyone have any recommendations based on my playstyle?
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mag sorc is the way to go, but if that's boring, try the stamblade.

Instead of boring shield stacking, you'll learn how to dodge, which is more fun to do.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Templar.

When played right, this class can shrug off so much crap thrown its direction, it's not even funny. I think they're equally effective in heavy or medium armor. If you find yourself wanting to heal more effectively, go with heavy. IF you like sprinting, stick with medium. That simple imo.

The purifies, major mending coupled with something like shuffle, meridia's blessed armor, and the bow's major expedition should make you fairly escapable/survivable.

That said I'm kinda obsessing over the stamina sorcerer recently. The easy access to speed entices.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile