The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Do you spend more time in the forums then in game

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do both at the same time
    Please make more polls.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends:

I can only play at home, and I'll never check the forums, then.

However, I spend more time at work, and if it's a really slow day or week, I end spending more time on the forums than in game.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Game is beyond being unplayable atm...forums are more fun :smile:
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I spend time on forums when I am in transit, when there is maintenance, or when boss is outside office. All that combined is not nearly as much time as I spend in ESO.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Level 10 forum grind is the true end game.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Hi there.

Yes, mostly because I have a desk job which gives me downtime between work, so I tend to have the forums open and run around doing what I do then.
    You'll actually see my posting falls off during evenings and weekends because I am normally logged into the game and actually playing.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I browse the forums every now and again when at work, but not at home.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I forum on 9000meters when autopilot is on
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most of the time, I'm doing both. Like now.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    No but I spend more time. ..lagging, sitting in a load screen, pinging, dcing than actually playing the game ffs.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I can use the forums on my phone, so probably.
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Probably.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    within a 5 hour period 4/5 of that is spent complaining about proce set/vma drops/bugs on forums. then the rest is me lagging out and crashing in grahtwood
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • Delgent
    Delgent
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I suppose I could have answered No, since lately I play other games more than I play ESO or spend on the forums.

Not so long ago, ESO claimed at least 90% of my allotted time for gaming (along with a similar percentage of my gaming expenditures), but with the constant nerfs, and changes to appease the smaller PvP crowd, pred crates, etc...eh, my desire for all things ESO is quickly fading.

On the bright side, after 20+ years of spending money on online games, I'm rediscovering the absolute joy that can be found in single player games again...with no worries that "fun thing X" will get nerfed because Streamer A and forum poster B have the ESO devs ear, whether the majority of the player base agrees or not.

The "throw the changes at the wall and see if it sticks" approach to combat system balancing is getting old.
    To live for good is to die in the name of honor.
    SEEK AND DESTROY
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum definitely has less lag and less broken stuff. Apart from @Turelus of course. ;)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.