The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should we have 70 attribute points

bloodthirstyvampire
bloodthirstyvampire
✭✭✭✭✭
64 seams like an odd number
Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on June 26, 2017 9:57PM
Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º

Should we have 70 attribute points 107 votes

Yes
33%
zergbase_ESOMoloch1514IlawyndeMojmirtspecherb14_ESOTaonnorkyler9987b16_ESOTanis-StormbinderFlameheartTerraDewBerryWolfenbelleSheeyShanjijriZolronMetamonSkcarkdenDr.NRGProf_BawbagHammy01Artiom916 36 votes
No
50%
KochDerDamonenAcrolaslolo_01b16_ESONemesis7884EnodocSoupDragonYakidafiidkAllu07neb18_ESOAzraelKriegElsonsoNyghthowlerHuyenCogoF7sus4DanikaSarevoccBouldercleaveApheriusDamianos 54 votes
Different
15%
SigtricStannumSilverWFkongkimdsalterAdamBourkeMrCray78Cillion3117OompuhnotimetocareSkitttlesmax_onlyTheRealPotorooMLGProPlayerAvran_SyltKarmanorwayShardan4968 17 votes
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No
    64 is actually an even number. :trollface:
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different
    Bigger question, why does this really matter? lol. 600 total stat points?
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Danksta wrote: »

Stop your makin me laugh
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thou shalt have 64 attribute points no more no less. Thou shalt not have 65 nor shalt thou have 63 except to get to 64. 66 is right out....
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different
    It is because that's how many there were prior to Vet Ranks being removed. You got 1 point for every level starting at 2, but lvl 50 and Vet 1 was the same level, so it only got 1.

50 levels + 16 Vet Ranks - level 1 - 1 for 50 and VR1 being the same = 64

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Different
    just buff how much health you get from health points then put a cap of only 40 points max into an attribute so they cant go 60 stam/magicka and 4 health because christ i hate healing those guys
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭

Stop your makin me laugh

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!
  • Vipstaakki
    Vipstaakki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    There's 64 blocks in a stack of wood in Minecraft..
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different
    We should get a point for each lvl, both normal and cp lvls. Like why should a cp 160 that played for a few months wipe out cp capped players thats played for years, just beacuse they have better sets
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes
    OCD
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different
    Sure.. if we take away stat gains from CP
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    The number of attributes corresponds to the number of points we had at V16 which is where are gear level has been held.
  • Danika
    Danika
    ✭✭✭
    No
    For now i say no, but will let you know if and when i reach 64 ap...

:p
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    64x bit operating :^)
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    just buff how much health you get from health points then put a cap of only 40 points max into an attribute so they cant go 60 stam/magicka and 4 health because christ i hate healing those guys

Oh, hell no.I hate that meta more than anything. Some *** that probably can't even finish the dungeon telling me my dps needs health would be annoying as hell. I play dps to do damage not to tank.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should get a point for each lvl, both normal and cp lvls. Like why should a cp 160 that played for a few months wipe out cp capped players thats played for years, just beacuse they have better sets

I'm sensing you've been wiped out by a lower cp player a few times, seen you post this a few times as well.

You have a big advantage via cp if your not competent as a player and the lower cp is a good player you deserve to lose. Thats pvp.

Trying dueling or running small group instead of the zerging you've been doing since you joined pvp.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Why not 100
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

fair enough, because the good players who go all mag or stam are either dd'ing tanking & self healing in vMA or are doing their pledges solo!
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Different
    How about 69 lel
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭

I'm sensing you've been wiped out by a lower cp player a few times, seen you post this a few times as well.

You have a big advantage via cp if your not competent as a player and the lower cp is a good player you deserve to lose. Thats pvp.

Trying dueling or running small group instead of the zerging you've been doing since you joined pvp.

FS you beat me to it :')

He's right though, sometimes it happens because the lower CP player is a superior player. Man, I've beaten max CP players on a level 5 toon, not because the toon is overpowered but because that max cp was absolute trash that didn't know how to fight another player 1v1.

It rarely happens so it can't be that much of an issue though.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different
    I would prefer the number be divisible by three but I don't lose any sleep over it.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Sheey
    Sheey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Oh ***, forgot to set my attributes the entire time
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    Different
    10 CP = 1 Attribut Point
    PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
    Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
    6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    10 CP = 1 Attribut Point

So no attributes for 1-50?

We get 64 because of how vet ranks worked before they was removed. Zos left us with 64 so we didn't lose any stat points and get weaker.

But with the power creep in this game and the fact they've been trying to lower peoples ability i doubt they'd give out free extra stats. Wouldn't make a difference anyway.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Stannum
    Stannum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Different
    With scaling system attr points have no any point. You can just have slide bars to define % for each resource.

BTW current system is pretty frustrating aspeccially when char hits lev 50 and looses tons of resource pools (And best DPS builds could be made on fortieth levels with proper gear cause of that resource pools differens). E.g. when i leveled magWarden few days ago on 48-49 lev with level 40 all training purple gear and 37-38 level arcane jewellery, heaving 6x-0-0 attr I had over 45k magika and 20-21k health. When i've hit lev 50 with 64-0-0 I've got <42k magika and <16k health in CP160 golden gear (2 parts infused) and CP160 purple arcane jewellery.
    Edited by Stannum on June 27, 2017 7:25AM
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different
    I think we should have 50, 60, 70 or 75
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well played, well played.

Personally until attributes become something more than "all in one stat because it's most powerful" I don't see the need for more of them.

The odd number is because of the carry over from vet ranks right? Where we used to continue to get attributes after 50, then when they gutted the ranks they couldn't take attributes away (why?) so they just made some levels worth more.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make it a round 100.
  • randomkeyhits
    randomkeyhits
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    As its a power of 2, 2^6 in fact its an elegant number anyway.
    EU PS4
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Different
    Stop making pointless polls, please.
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!